Something about Susan, part two

Posted

The weeks and months went on and we eventually moved in together, having got her away from her somewhat controlling mother, she began to blossom, turning from a shy awkward ***ager into a real woman, with a woman,s urges and desires. She still spent most of her time wearing her jodhpurs and boots, but was now begining to look at other clothes, all I had to do now was to get her to buy them.

I'd been working one Saturday and when I arrived home she told me rather excitedly that she'd been into town looking at some new clothes, she'd seen a nice top, and some really nice leggings, "they'd look great for going out in" she said, I told her to go and put them on, I'd get changed and we'd pop down to the pub for a few drinks, she then told me that although she really liked them, she'd not actually bought them!

On the following Monday I got ready to go to work, handed her some cash and told her to go into town and buy those new clothes, and to get some new underwear too, something a bit more sexy, and why not get some new shoes too, she must be getting tired of those ***y rubber boots! I arrived home and she looked fantastic, a tight little top that exposed her taught tummy, some extremely tight black leggings, and a pair of black knee-high boots, underneath,  she assured me, she was wearing some really sexy white silk undies, but I'd have to wait until later to see them.

We went to the pub for a few beers and headed home several hours later, we headed up to the bedroom and she removed her top and leggings to reveal some very nice silk undies, jokingly I said she should keep the boots on too, so she did, eventually after some passionate lovemaking we both fell asleep, she was still wearing her boots the following morning when we woke up. I commented on how if she was going to wear stuff like that, perhaps she should go shopping more often, and when I came home that evening she'd taken me at my word and been and bought another outfit. I didn't mind, I could afford it, and to be honest she looked hot as hell, she was still finding her feet sexually, but I was happy.

Several months later and we moved to a better area, just on the edge of the countryside, naturally since the weather was warm, we began to explore the fields and woods, and also naturally, she discovered the joys of outdoor sex. She had continued to buy more clothes and had recently become the proud owner of a very tight black catsuit, not only was it very tight, it was also very revealing.

One night we'd decided to drive out to one of the quiet country pubs for drinks and a meal, Sue had decided to wear her new catsuit, along with her latest pair of boots, it was at this point that she discovered that it was impossible to wear a bra with the suit, as it clearly showed, as did her panties. now she was quite prepared to put up with a panty line, but the bra was another matter, so of we went, Sue, bra-less under the tight material, her pert nipples looking like they'd bust through the thin material at any second, put it this way, all eyes were on her as we walked to the bar that night.

Several drinks later and I noticed her begining to squirm slightly, "you ok, Sue?" I asked, "yes, just need a wee, any idea where the toilets are?" she replied, it was then that I decided to wind her up a little, "yes, just at the end of the passage, but be careful, I've heard there's hidden camera's in the ladies one's" I replied, Sue looked at me a little shocked, "oh no, but I've virtually got to strip off to have a wee" she whispered, "I think I'll wait until we get home". Now I had other plans, and mine involved the woods just down the road, although it was getting late, it was a warm night and there'd be nobody else around, I was thinking about getting her into the woods to relieve herself, and with her suit down to her boot tops, of taking advantage of the situation, well, who wouldn't?.

To ensure success, I bought her a couple more drinks, now, not only was she getting a little tipsy, but the pressure on her bladder was begining to increase substantially. It was halfway through the second drink when she tensed up and shuddered slightly, "everything ok Sue?" I enquired. "not really, I'm bursting, I almost lost it then" she replied, I slipped my hand under the table onto her thigh and let it drift slowly upward, sure enough there was a distinct damp patch over her crotch!

"lets finish our drinks and head off" I told her, she nodded, "yes, I'm getting desperate now, just hope I can hold on until we get home", I knew there was very  little chance of this since home was a twenty minute drive away, and some of the roads were a little rough to say the least. Once outside, although it was quite warm it wasn't as warm as inside the pub,the cool air naturally had an effect on her, increasing her desperation, "oh god, I really need a wee, I don't think I'll make it home" she giggled nervously. We got in the car and as we made the short drive to the woods her desperation became more visible, crossing her legs and squirming, to be honest, although it was probably only about half a mile, I was seriously wondering if she would last that long.

We pulled into the car park and Sue leapt from the car, "oh my god, it's nearly coming" she squealed, grabbing her crotch, we made our way to the edge of the woods, suddenly she stopped, "it's coming, I can't hold it" she squealed. I felt the crotch of her catsuit, it was clearly wet. " If you piss in that new suit there'll be trouble Susan" I said, trying to sound annoyed, "really, such as" she giggled, squirming even more. "well, I think it'll involve a good spanking, and probably more" I went on, she made a half -hearted  attempt to remove the suit, her arms were out of the sleeves and the top was pulled down exposing her pert 34B tits, suddenly there was a loud hissing sound, "it's coming, I'm doing it and it's running into my boots" she wailed, feigning mock distress. 

I stood and watched as the entire contents of her bulging bladder poured through the thin material, some splattered on the ground, most ran down her thighs and into her new long black boots! when she'd finished I took hold of her hand and led her toward a large tree, "now you're going to find out what happens to someone who pisses into her brand new catsuit, not to mention her expensive sexy boots" I said, trying to sound annoyed. I made her place both hands on the trunk of the tree in a bending position and began lightly spanking her over the wet catsuit, she squirmed and giggled as I spanked her, after about a dozen slaps I pulled the suit down, exposing her white silky panties and gave her another half a dozen strokes, she was clearly enjoying it. Finally I stopped and quietly undid my jeans, my erect cock sprang out and I pulled her panties to one side and thrust it deep inside her, she let out a squeal of pleasure, "and since you like wearing wet panties, I think you can have something else inside them for the trip home" I grunted as I hammered away at her soaking pussy, I shot my  load deep inside her and pulled out, "now, get dressed and lets go" I said, still trying to sound annoyed, "but I need a wee, and my boots are full" she replied, "tough, get dressed" I answered, she put her catsuit back on and we headed back to the car, I started the engine and switched on the headlights, anyone passing could clearly see us now,  I led her to the front of the car, and fully illuminated in the glare of the lights ordered her to piss in her suit. More poured out and once again most of it went into her boots, by now I was amazed they were not overflowing! When she'd done I told her to get back in the car, and we headed home, when we got there I told her to empty her boots and remove the catsuit, finally I told her to put her piss soaked boots on and get on the bed, still wearing her cum soaked panties, I rode her hard and put her to bed wet, in other words still wearing the boots and panties. I jokingly warned her not to piss in her pants again as she now knew what to expect if she did!

A couple of nights later and we'd been to the pub again, our local this time, as we were walking home Sue stopped suddenly and once again I heard a familiar hissing sound, "oh dear, I seem to have wet my panties" she giggled, then added, "I suppose I'll get the same punishment as last time when we get home?" 

Sue always seemed to have 'accidents' after that, the most memorable one involving a pair of leather boots, and some expensive leather trousers, but that's another story.