Any women here into stretching / fisting

Bigunit

Posted

Hi all,

One of my kinks and is my main one is stretching a woman out. Hands, toys, whatever it needs to be.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

What I'd give to hear that phrase begged of me!!! hopefully you found someone willing to help you out :)

Posted
On 5/20/2020 at 8:19 PM, Kittykat19904 said:

Please stretch me!!! 

I meant to quote you but screwed it up! 

What i'd give to hear this phrase begged of me!!! hopefully you found someone willing to help you out :)

• 4 months later...
Posted

Yes i am hope to meet someone

Very into receiving 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Yes! My first and only completely vaginal orgasm was from stretching. Idk what it is but I reaaally like it. I just like.. haven't done much because i mostly sleep with vanillas and a stretched out pussy doesn't exactly turn them on. Although I'm finally trying to stop sleeping with men, so maybe..? 

Posted

Fuck yes I want to have all of my holes stretched and fisted whilst I'm tied up, I want to be spread and gaping and exposed 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Allungare la figa di una Donna mi ha sempre attratto...allargare il loro culo con speculum e il top

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Me but I'm not really into fisting. I love being stretched by monster dicks.

Posted

I haven't experienced it yet, but I'm open to trying it.

Posted

i like using my anal pump and monster toy to wide open x

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hi there

I'd love being stretched, just the thought of it is so horny but I havent met anyone into it or remotely interested in doing it 😔😔

Posted

me either u get that feeling u put a big toy up with ease 

Posted
3 hours ago, Bravelassie said:

Hi there

I'd love being stretched, just the thought of it is so horny but I havent met anyone into it or remotely interested in doing it 😔😔

You didn’t ask to the right person 😈

• 1 month later...
Posted

The feeling of legs spread and pulling my pussy lips wide open and getting fisted ... and reaching that orgasm with a beautiful pussy prolapse... but yeah ... not that many men are into it ... 

Posted

It is an awesome sight, when all you can see is your wrist ..... And then to caress Gspot, pussy walls, and cervix by gently rolling and opening / closing your fist, whilst giving the clit some attention ........ I can only imagine what it feels like ! 

• 3 months later...
Posted

Ohh yes, big time with my wife's pussy since 2015. Lots of two hands stretching and huge cock sleeves has led to a permanently loose pussy. I call her my bucket cunt slut, and she loves it.

Even better is that she sees herself as very vanilla.