Jump to content

Feminization & Submission


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Rhuie said:

awwww. This is going to make me cry.

Just sharing my true feelings. I absolutely love feminizing men. I’ve been doing it for about 15 years and all my subs always leave with a smile. I even helped a few fully transition into a woman ❤️

6 minutes ago, SissySlaveDomme19 said:

 

Just sharing my true feelings. I absolutely love feminizing men. I’ve been doing it for about 15 years and all my subs always leave with a smile. I even helped a few fully transition into a woman ❤️

It wasn't because I was sad but your feelings are just so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Just now, Rhuie said:

It wasn't because I was sad but your feelings are just so beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Awwwww thank you love!

As a sub, it’s just a way of following orders and pleasing my dom/domme

I've always had to be dominant and jobs all my life at home and now I'm divorced I want to be able to be submissive and have some well make the decisions and it's very sexual something about it sexy and wearing a sexy laundry

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, PrincessShell said:

Princess Shell looking for a genuine submissive 👑
I’m new to this particular community but very clear about the dynamic I’m interested in. I’m naturally dominant, demanding and enjoy being treated like a Princess.

I’m interested in submissive men who enjoy obedience, devotion, generosity and a female-led dynamic. I’m not interested in endless sexual small talk or men looking for free attention.

What I value most is consistency, respect and a submissive who genuinely enjoys making his Domme happy.

I’d be interested to hear from submissive men here: what makes you genuinely devote yourself to a Domme rather than just message her for a quick thrill?

Things that come to mind are structure, fairness, a sense of humor and knowing that I am cherished. The best Mommy I ever had made me a better version of myself. She held me accountable to staying healthy, drinking enough water, going to the gym, getting my schoolwork done and making sure chores around the house were complete. She did not micro-manage but instead gave clear goals with defined punishments. When she was satisfied with what I had done she would play with me as she wished while respecting limits and boundaries we had previously discussed. Subs have the tendency to say yes to everything but she would make me take breaks both mentally and physically. I knew she had my best interest in mind at all times and while she would occasionally hurt me, there was never harm done. She adored me and I adored her. 

> crying while I write this <

I usually have to perform as the Dominate. However I know deep down I'm a good little boy. A dirty slut to be used as his mommy pleases. Giving away my full control is what makes it so enjoyable for me.

  • 2 weeks later...

To me feminization is the ultimate form of submission. I willingly give up my masculinity. I don't have to be passable. Just not looking like an alpha male. I already have a tiny little clit dick and big ass that looks like a girls. The black guy that took my virginity to into his sissy slut. He bought me lingerie and panties and slutty clothes for me to wear while he fucked me. He told me that with my tiny little clit dick and big ass that I would be better off as a girl than a boy. He said that I should give up on getting pussy and completely embrace my life as a sissy. There is no reason for me to be trying to get pussy. I had just enough dick and semen to make my kids other than that Im not made for pleasing women

For me personally, I think I’ll enjoy breaking a social norm, while also completing this bucket-list goal:

I’d find it extremely hot to be bound by a permanent makeup artist, as she tattoos Permanent Eyeshadow across my eyelids, in an extremely bright lime-green, while resting her loins around my erect member and trapping it deep inside her pussy, as she diligently puts me in the extremely noticeable (lime-green) predicament of a lifetime, all the while streaming it on video Everywhere!

×
×
  • Create New...