Feminization & Submission

Posted
Good day everyone. I've been thinking and wondered if all you beautiful people would weigh in.
When it comes to feminization do you look at it as a form of submission or strictly as a kink? Does the Domm e receive pleasure by feminizing her/his sub?
What about the sub, does he get the gratification of becoming feminine or is it strictly to please his Domme?
As someone that deeply desires to be feminized I'm just curious because I truly want to be treated a a subserviant slut. Thank you all for your time❤️❤️
Posted
That can depend a lot, one thing that I enjoy is the control over body hair, waxing a sub completely smooth and making it more or less ***ful based on behaviour. Removing it is submission for me but how ***ful it is could be punishment... and that's just a small part of feminisation.
Posted

There are so many variables and no general rule. 

I take issue with the idea that in order to be a "subservient slut" that one must be feminized. That's some misogynistic ish there. There's nothing stopping a very masculine individual from being a good submissive for me. This is why I don't generally mess with sissies. 

Now if we're feminizing in a positive way... say a femboy who just wants to feel pretty or for gender affirming purposes I'm all for that. 

15 minutes ago, TheCalmDominant said:

but how ***ful it is could be punishment

Nah, for me... I just call that fun 😈

Posted
For me i do not have a desire to wear womens clothes but no i love to do it for my Mistress and have recently been at public play parties in pink fishnet body suits and feel super manly and comfortable and the girls actually find this hott. Its a way i can get it my sub head-space snd show my Dom my submission and commitment. Now i have learned to love and enjoy it and it teaches me humility and helps be continue to grow and get out of my comfort zone and let my ego and pride take a back seat in my life.
Posted
Hmm, interesting question. It’s more of my sub’s kink - not interested in making my sub a sissy slut.
Posted

like a lot of things there are a lot of factors at play

basically every activity can be either or both of submission, or a kink

So - I'm not really into any form of feminisation, not my thing.  But if a lady said that she wanted to do things, I dunno, shave me, dress me up, spray with perfume, whatever... then a lot would depend on our relationship - and so yes, in that case me doing this for her amusement/pleasure/whatever is likely to be a form of submission

but what if I *was* into that, does this mean it's not submission if she also wants to do all of these things *to me* ?   and some people would have different views - but their views don't matter, we'd both be doing something together we both enjoy

however... if I *was* into that and I start messaging people about feminising me, it's more about my wants than theirs and isn't really about submission - regardless of if they enjoy doing this with people or not.  

A lot of the key words is thinks like "with me", and "for her" and so on - rather than it being about gratification

one big problem with feminisation in general, however, is a lot of folk are into it for the wrong reason - they want to be feminised because they see being a woman as "humiliating" and that's often routed in misogyny 

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

like a lot of things there are a lot of factors at play

basically every activity can be either or both of submission, or a kink

So - I'm not really into any form of feminisation, not my thing.  But if a lady said that she wanted to do things, I dunno, shave me, dress me up, spray with perfume, whatever... then a lot would depend on our relationship - and so yes, in that case me doing this for her amusement/pleasure/whatever is likely to be a form of submission

but what if I *was* into that, does this mean it's not submission if she also wants to do all of these things *to me* ?   and some people would have different views - but their views don't matter, we'd both be doing something together we both enjoy

however... if I *was* into that and I start messaging people about feminising me, it's more about my wants than theirs and isn't really about submission - regardless of if they enjoy doing this with people or not.  

A lot of the key words is thinks like "with me", and "for her" and so on - rather than it being about gratification

one big problem with feminisation in general, however, is a lot of folk are into it for the wrong reason - they want to be feminised because they see being a woman as "humiliating" and that's often routed in misogyny 

Yes, all of these things. Thanks for articulating what I just didn't have the bandwidth to get out at the time. 

Posted
For me it's always been a kink one I don't have , I have always been submissive and in chastity in cuckold relationships but I've never been a dressed sissy and it doesn't personally appeal to me .
Posted
For me being fully open and accepting how I’m ultimately wired up sexually, it’s a feel of natural instinct and what I’m meant for and about being for. I’m not getting into a costume to enjoy a kink, I’m getting myself in the things I want and need to be to feel good and happy about myself
Posted
My better late than never, journey I took lead me to this point in comfortable and relaxed now with my sissy fem self and already have natural instincts that would suggest I am quite feminised already and want to be as fully as possible always
Posted
4 minutes ago, danisisssy said:

My better late than never, journey I took lead me to this point in comfortable and relaxed now with my sissy fem self and already have natural instincts that would suggest I am quite feminised already and want to be as fully as possible always

Feminization and sissification aren't precisely interchangeable. 

Posted
Not precisely, but often is both hand in hand with the feelings had
Posted
I would really enjoy this with the right woman