Advice

tamiBallBuster

tamiBallBuster
Posted

This is going to sound a bit over the top but I am curious about thoughts on this.  I have a long term sub that wants to be a life long slave to me.   He is in chastity and has not had an O in 6 months.   

Here is my question.   I am thinking that as a show of his devotion to me and knowing he will never be allowed to have another O that he will have a penectomy.  His balls will stay in place so that he will always be horny as he is now but that removing his little dick will make the chastity permanent.   Thoughts?

Posted

Personally I don't agree with mutilation to such an extreme extent unless there's a medical reason for it.. and it's unlikely any reputable physician would do this without medical grounds and as you're in the States I imagine that would be expensive too even if someone could be persuaded, doing it yourself could very easily result in infection and other severe complications, and an assault charge, and he still has to urinate which is something else you need to consider, catheters, urine bags, the smell, the look etc..never mind all the mental health issues it could cause.

By all means tease it, threaten it as part of your play even, I'm sure it would be a great mind fuck,  but I really think something like this should remain as a fantasy only.

Posted
I'm in the same boat as MzJax on this one. But an idea you could od is some sort of chastity peircing and have a clean lock through the tip when it has fully healed for exanple. The "deep shaft peircing" or maybe the "magic cross" for example would probably work best but remember die to the area of these pericings that cleaning and general hygene is of the upmost importance. The advantage of peircimgs is that on the chance your relationship breaks down [i hope it doesnt but plan B should always exist] then he can simply remove them