Any other good Fetish apps?

Lombardo43

Posted

Well unfortunately my first try on this subject wasn't accepted so I'll keep it simple. After 2/3 yrs on here I really don't have much success or fun. Any advice on anywhere else I can look to at least get chatting or have some responses? Most profiles seem dormant and I notice it's pretty much the same people who write on here all the time. 

Posted

I keep my hands in different pies - I've just come home from a couple of days away playing and hanging out with a lovely lady I met via Twitter.  But, incidentally, I'm also active locally, on here, and on a couple of other sites.  It's swings and roundabouts.   

There is no quick win or site certain of results.

There's assorted reviews of many other sites (some I know, some I don't) in the magazine on this website - it's worth a flick through 

Posted

Omegle is a website where u can chat anonymously. I used to use it alot and I would sometimes then add the person on snapchat afterward. There are a few robots and there are mostly males but there are a lot of kinky people.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
No, not really. There an app called Feter. That’s the best excluding this, i would say. That doesn’t mean that the app is great. It works and you really don’t need to pay, but I can be a bit glitchy.
Posted

No quick fix as you might already know Lombardo. Try this but be prepared to be patient again. I had subs from those différents place, it’s about matches and being lucky at the right time. Unfortunately kink bdsm is been ridden by lots of time wasters, and other type that I won’t state here. So have a go on there 

fetlife

kinkd 

thecage