Where are my fellow gardening kinksters?

green3yedcat

Posted
Two kinds of Okra, six different types of beans this year (vining and bush types). Currently harvesting radishes, and used a huge handful of radish greens in my dinner tonight. Broccoli is on the shady, cool side of the garden. Tomatoes, banana and bell peppers, cucumbers, catnip, cat mint, lemon thyme. The fig trees are doing well, and my geranium is going nuts!
Posted

Hoping beyond hope the daily ritual of constant rainfall stops.  Seedlings are bursting out in the greenhouse, desperately needing planting outside.   Unseasonably too cold to add to the troubles.  Mind you the Tom's will take on triffids form soon haha.

Posted
Cute lil loofah seeds have sprouted. Happy tomato, pepper and strawberry plants are producing. Flowers are in bloom with the first bud appearing on my blue chiffon rose of sharon. The herbs have gone wild and the sunflowers grow taller by the day. Propagating cacti today. Happy Saturday y’all🌻
Posted
So far I’ve got fingerling potatoes, lemon cucumbers, asparagus, romaine, lettuce, blueberries, cherry tomatoes, green beans, basil, spearmint, mint, cilantro. Also started a new rose bush and lavender bush for my backyard. I’m in the PNW and it’s been like some gorgeous days of sun ( they told us we probably wouldn’t get rain much rain I’m at this spring on the news) then boom in PNW fashion it rains non stop for weeks 🥲 not sure if my tomatoes will make it, but I have faith in the other plants.