light relief- hard limits.....

gift_of_beli

gift_of_beli
Posted

Ok so today I actually found a hard limit on my submission....it was the pink fluffy slippers....I just couldn't ( hasten to add we were both in the mood but she was wearing them ) and it was a total laugh fest and I couldn't help but state it as a hard limit....nope sorry....cannot by any stretch continue with anything until they are off......and it just made me wonder....what other funny hard limits are out there for dommes and subs. This is entirely on the funny side of passion killers.....

Posted
Mine in general are feet, feet just weird me out, and i physically cringe when i see peoples toes, i dont know why but they just weird me out like that. And dont get me started on women with french tips on their toes.
Posted
1 hour ago, Hexy said:

Mine in general are feet, feet just weird me out, and i physically cringe when i see peoples toes, i dont know why but they just weird me out like that. And dont get me started on women with french tips on their toes.

Master isnt keen on feet. . never heard of French tip toe nails

gift_of_beli
Posted

another one i thought of is leaving socks on.....I get, though im not really a foot fetish type; but not yet found a sexy sock.