Primal

Posted
11 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm not sure I understand masculine/feminine energies?

No it seems a lot don’t. I was just very surprised at the leap from the word masculine to rough sex- that’s the math people were doing.
For any other readers wondering.. masc and fem is yin and yang. Fem is flowy, like a river. Feminine energy is receiving energy (trust surrender etc) masc is structural, like river banks. Masc holds the fem and is giving energy (provision, creative, practicality, visionary etc) also known as left and right brain. That’s a back of a fag packet summary anyway!

Posted
19 minutes ago, centralpark said:

Sorry you had that experience. I put a caveat about profile names at the top of my bio- feel free to copy it hehehe

I never thought this would provoke such a reaction

Posted
5 minutes ago, centralpark said:

No it seems a lot don’t. I was just very surprised at the leap from the word masculine to rough sex- that’s the math people were doing.
For any other readers wondering.. masc and fem is yin and yang. Fem is flowy, like a river. Feminine energy is receiving energy (trust surrender etc) masc is structural, like river banks. Masc holds the fem and is giving energy (provision, creative, practicality, visionary etc) also known as left and right brain. That’s a back of a fag packet summary anyway!

Sooo, feme's don't create their own energy. They rely on others to create it for them? I'm lost.
How does that translate into same gender relationships? You'd have yin and yin or yang and yang 🤔

Posted
11 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Sooo, feme's don't create their own energy. They rely on others to create it for them? I'm lost.
How does that translate into same gender relationships? You'd have yin and yin or yang and yang 🤔

That’s definitely not what I said. We all create our own energy but the feminine is a receptacle designed to receive and the masculine is designed to provide. And in same sex relationships one person always adopts the M and the other the F. It’s the law of polarity. It’s energy, physics. Google it if you are struggling to understand it, it’s quite simple :)

Posted
12 minutes ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

I never thought this would provoke such a reaction

Hehehe it’s been quite a lively one hasn’t it!

Posted
Yesterday at 11:30 AM, Fehmarn68bi said:

Why ist that so passive? Being protected. Why not being strong to protect yourself?
In my understanding strength is an integral part of being primal. To all participants.
And yes, I love being Outdoor, (mixed Wrestling), being naked.

I am strong. Have been my whole life, but it’s nice to BE and FEEL protected. Doesn’t mean that I am not. I read somewhere, and I am sure I will be corrected if wrong, about wolves. In a threat you will see the males’s mate “hunker” down in front of him. It looks as though she has taken a pose of submission, but what she is doing is protecting her mate’s throat from attack.

Posted
58 minutes ago, Just_Jen said:

I am strong. Have been my whole life, but it’s nice to BE and FEEL protected. Doesn’t mean that I am not. I read somewhere, and I am sure I will be corrected if wrong, about wolves. In a threat you will see the males’s mate “hunker” down in front of him. It looks as though she has taken a pose of submission, but what she is doing is protecting her mate’s throat from attack.

Is it so wrong to want to protect your sub

Posted
12 minutes ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

Is it so wrong to want to protect your sub

I didn’t say that. I want and need to be protected . I was answering a question as to why I don’t protect my self. Why does the dominant HAVE to do it. And my answer was: I am capable of protecting myself but have done so my whole life. It would be nice to be able to take a break. It gives a feeling of love, safety and care. I want to feel those things. And those things would be reciprocated.

Posted
1 minute ago, Just_Jen said:

I didn’t say that. I want and need to be protected . I was answering a question as to why I don’t protect my self. Why does the dominant HAVE to do it. And my answer was: I am capable of protecting myself but have done so my whole life. It would be nice to be able to take a break. It gives a feeling of love, safety and care. I want to feel those things. And those things would be reciprocated.

So totally agree with you. Thank you for replying

Posted
1 minute ago, GentlemanDomCymru said:

So totally agree with you. Thank you for replying

Of course.

Posted
Just now, Just_Jen said:

Of course.

Be nice to discuss it with you

Posted
Monday at 06:33 AM, GentlemanDomCymru said:

Thecadult male of a wolf pack is the alpha if you read up often with his mate. My primal is a wolf so you may need to look it up

Definitely always an alpha male in packs, wow. That’s how nature works.

Posted
Wednesday at 02:53 PM, KYCouple4550 said:

No. It's not. Being annoying or stubborn doesn't makes no alpha. And even if, would that constitute for a good thing?

• 2 weeks later...
Primal_Energies
Posted (edited)

To me, being primal is about getting in touch with one's true self. I'm hesitant to say "the *** within" (a phrase I've previously used), as I don't see the act of taking on the behaviour of certain ***s as a requirement for being primal. I'm not saying it's wrong to act or feel like a specific ***, if it feels right/natural to you. But to me it's much more about connecting with and bringing out the unrefined, more *** and instinctive aspects of one's being.
Being primal - to me - is about getting out of our heads and into our bodies and feelings, which I also believe helps us better connect with each other, our surroundings and nature.

Edited by Primal_Energies
Posted
41 minutes ago, Primal_Energies said:

To me, being primal is about getting in touch with one's true self. I'm hesitant to say "the *** within" (a phrase I've previously used), as I don't see the act of taking on the behaviour of certain ***s as a requirement for being primal. I'm not saying it's wrong to act or feel like a specific ***, if it feels right/natural to you. But to me it's much more about connecting with and bringing out the unrefined, more *** and instinctive aspects of one's being.
Being primal - to me - is about getting out of our heads and into our bodies and feelings, which I also believe helps us better connect with each other, our surroundings and nature.

I do agree! The human *** is an *** too. It's not about acting like a different ***.

Posted
That would be roleplay.
Primal_Energies
Posted
25 minutes ago, Fehmarn68bi said:

That would be roleplay.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's roleplay. Considering that some people connect/resonate strongly with certain ***s and taking into consideration the concept of spirit ***s, I believe that acting like non-human ***s can be just as real as the way I experience being primal. In the end, it's up to the individual person to figure out what being primal is to them - that's the beauty of being primal.

Posted
On 3/27/2024 at 10:53 AM, KYCouple4550 said:

On 3/30/2024 at 4:41 AM, Fehmarn68bi said:

No. It's not. Being annoying or stubborn doesn't makes no alpha. And even if, would that constitute for a good thing?

Eh... yes and no. Alpha in the actual sense of the word is simply a position of rank in a hierarchy. The alpha wolves are simply the breeding pair, the parents. It's not about personality type. 

Posted
March 30, Fehmarn68bi said:

You’re as old as you are are and still don’t understand how nature works
ALWAYS has to be someone in “charge” an Alpha Male or female.

Posted
2 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

Eh... yes and no. Alpha in the actual sense of the word is simply a position of rank in a hierarchy. The alpha wolves are simply the breeding pair, the parents. It's not about personality type. 

Definition, the dominant male in an *** group.

Posted
3 minutes ago, KYCouple4550 said:

You’re as old as you are are and still don’t understand how nature works
ALWAYS has to be someone in “charge” an Alpha Male or female.

We already had this conversation, Thalia is an *** behavior scientist, so when she tells you that you’re misinformed, you can believe her.

Posted
42 minutes ago, KYCouple4550 said:

Definition, the dominant male in an *** group.

I'm not going to argue with you. Knowing this stuff is part of my job. I've spent over 20 years studying *** behavior science.

Posted
45 minutes ago, Doitanyway said:

We already had this conversation, Thalia is an *** behavior scientist, so when she tells you that you’re misinformed, you can believe her.

Close, though not exactly. I'm not going to publicly discuss specifics other than what I've already said.