SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Clue 5 - go here to post what you are wanting
Posted
Clue 4 - go here to see if you are have a membership or not
Gwarthus
Posted
this is pretty cool
Posted
How does this work? I'm trying to read the details and it won't let me access it
Lsmart938
Posted

Are we due another clue today ? 

Posted
What’s the clues for grid 4 and 5?
Posted
No clues for today? I'm refreshing this content section but it's all 10 hours old.
Posted

I'm not seeing clues or anything for the new couple that dropped

book_meister
Posted

We seem to be lacking today's clues.

I found 2 out of the 3...

Day 2 - Clue 1 - Grid #4 - Check the status of your waterborne vessel by taking this into account

Day 2 - Clue 2 - Grid #5 - Make the phoenix' fruit ad to your reach

Day 2 - Clue 3 - Grid #6 - ?

Posted
13 hours ago, jasperwright99 said:

So how do I do it

Basically, the treasure hunt is a way to (re)familiarize yourself with the website features. So you follow the clues to certain parts of the site, and you'll find a small square image there. That image, known as an "icon" for treasure hunt purposes, is part of a larger puzzle. Find all the icon pieces to complete the puzzle, and you're entered into the drawing.

The more pieces you give away and find again, the better your chances of winning. I suspect this is because having to go and revisit certain parts of the website means that you're more likely to remember how to set up and change your experience here.

Posted
Using Chrome in Android and I've got no messages newer than 11 hours ago. And so no clues for day 2. Is there an issue with these being posted on here?
Posted
5 hours ago, DemureKitten said:
How many have been released so far? I have 3. Just trying to see if I have all of them 😁

5 icons as of today and you see the clues on this thread. If you need further help feel free to message me

Posted
4 hours ago, Deviantly_Minded said:
Any clues for Row 1 Column 4?

Day 2, Grid 4, Clue 1 - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for

Posted
How many so far? I’m not sure how far behind I am but I do want to catch up!!
Posted
This is broken 🤣 I have 5 now
Posted
25 minutes ago, LibrarianOok said:

Using Chrome in Android and I've got no messages newer than 11 hours ago. And so no clues for day 2. Is there an issue with these being posted on here?

Day 1: Clues 1 and 2 were posted together.

Day 2: Clue 3 was posted.

Posted
3 minutes ago, PaPiLove said:
How many so far? I’m not sure how far behind I am but I do want to catch up!!

5 so far have been released

FETMOD-GP
Posted

Hi everyone,

Please be mindful that this thread is modded and comments have to be approved by a mod therefore yes comments will sometimes be late going through as us mods have day jobs away from this and everyday lives too , also we don't get paid we are volunteers and comments will be put through as and when we can!! We are very short staffed as well at the moment so again please be mindful that comments will be put through as and when they can 

Thank you 

Posted
5 hours ago, Joseff said:
How many clues so far, just those three? I'm not sure if this started today or earlier.

So far 5 icons have been released and clues have been posted

Posted
28 minutes ago, LibrarianOok said:

Here are today's clues

Day 2, Grid 4, Clue 1 - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue 2 - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it

Posted
1 minute ago, KissingDom said:

So far 5 icons have been released and clues have been posted

It was yesterday