SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
1 hour ago, book_meister said:

We seem to be lacking today's clues.

I found 2 out of the 3...

Day 2 - Clue 1 - Grid #4 - Check the status of your waterborne vessel by taking this into account

Day 2 - Clue 2 - Grid #5 - Make the phoenix' fruit ad to your reach

Day 2 - Clue 3 - Grid #6 - ?

Have posted today's clues please scroll

Posted
Clue 4
Extra extra read all about
You need a what to find out
Clue 5
I’m late I’m late for a very important ???
Posted
3 hours ago, Single1977 said:
Completely LOST

You need to explore the app/website to find small square shaped icons and clues are posted on this thread if you scroll

Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
3 hours ago, StrictMaster44 said:
Where are today's clues??

Please refresh and today's clues are posted. Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
2 hours ago, cuddlywhiteguy said:
How does this work? I'm trying to read the details and it won't let me access it

Please explore the various features of the app/website and find the icons or you can scroll to see the clues posted. Feel free to DM me for further help

Posted
1 hour ago, jmal7 said:

I'm not seeing clues or anything for the new couple that dropped

Here you go clues for Day2
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue 1 - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue 2 - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it

Posted
5 minutes ago, Chiana said:

It was yesterday 

Yesterday were 3 and today 2 so in total 5

Posted
3 minutes ago, Splashhh99 said:
So how do I get icons

You explore the various features of the app or website and find small square shaped icons. Clues have been posted if your scroll up. If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
Houston, we’ve had a problem. There does not seem to be any clues for today. Luckily, with my fabulous detective skills, I have found todays two icons 😊
Posted
7 minutes ago, x-BlueDiamond-x said:
Houston, we’ve had a problem. There does not seem to be any clues for today. Luckily, with my fabulous detective skills, I have found todays two icons 😊

Well maybe you can make up a hint or two for the rest of us pretty please?

Posted
10 minutes ago, x-BlueDiamond-x said:

That's great and today's clues have been posted if you scroll up.

Posted
16 minutes ago, MoonlitDNA said:

Well maybe you can make up a hint or two for the rest of us pretty please?

Here you go clues for Day2
Day 2, Grid 4, Clue 1 - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue 2 - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it

Posted
Day 2 - Clue 5 - Grid #5 - Find a kind yak and mix it up for this personal
Posted
Thanks for the new clues, I'm up to date.
Posted
19 hours ago, KissingDom said:

The best way is to start from the homepage of the hunt and then use the option as if you want to post a comment and then you can see an option to load earlier comments. That way you'll be able to see all the comments from beginning

Yes, that’s what I’ve always done in the past but this time it’s not showing me all the comments. Thank you though.

Posted
7 hours ago, cuddlywhiteguy said:

How does this work? I'm trying to read the details and it won't let me access it

Have gifted you, your first icon to get you started and dropped you a message 😊

Posted
9 hours ago, Single1977 said:

Completely LOST

Happy to help you get up to speed on how to play however I am unable to message you again as you have yet to reply to my greet message. You are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
I have no idea what to do 🤣
Posted
33 minutes ago, xLilMonsterx said:

I have no idea what to do 🤣

I have gifted you your first icon to get you started and dropped you a message 😊

Posted
I see a lot of folks are lost and not just me. When I tap for details it just sends me here, but I don't see any instructions. Where should I be looking?
Posted
So what’s the deal here.
Posted
I accidentally gave an icon away, I can't retrieve it can I? 🥲