SENSORY MANIPULATION TREASURE HUNT

bb****
FETMOD-TF
Message added by FETMOD-TF,

Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
Is it best to be on a laptop instead of a phone app to b playing on the game???
Posted
55 minutes ago, sweetlips2 said:

How do I play?

43 minutes ago, LoganSmith2203 said:

I see a lot of folks are lost and not just me. When I tap for details it just sends me here, but I don't see any instructions. Where should I be looking?

41 minutes ago, libhtx290 said:

So what’s the deal here.

Welcome to the Treasure Hunt.

I have included below the details from the OP on how to play the game. 

Clues are posted each day in this forum thread that will hint you where to look in the FET Universe.  Decipher the clues and then go for a gander around FET, if you are in the right place you will find an icon which is overlapped on the screen and it will eventually form part of a final picture once all the icons have been collected.  When you find an icon, tap on the icon and it will collect and add to your treasure chest and you will earn 30points.

If you prefer not to use the clues, you can also hunt around the FET universe and try to find the icons on your own.

A new icon will be released each day at 3pm UK time. 

If you are struggling to find the clues by scrolling back through this forum thread, head over to the website via your browser using www.fetish.com and you will find a quick link clue glossary at the top of the same forum thread which will take to you each days clues so far. If you are yet to sign on to the website, sign on as an existing member using the same id and password as you used for the APP. 

You can also post your own clues to help others, just remember no spoilers allowed.

The treasure hunt is a great way to learn about the various features available here at FET and also earn points through playing the game. It is also a great way to meet others through sharing icons that you find.  If you have any further questions you are also welcome to drop me a line 😊

On 4/2/2024 at 11:06 PM, bbb_karen said:

Embark on an immersive sensory journey! Join the Sensory Manipulation Treasure Hunt to win our 'Exploring Sensory Manipulation in BDSM Play' course (available in English) from our BDSM Training School. Discover the 24 hidden icons to unlock insights and heighten play scenes 🦹

Ready to unlock the secrets of sensory delight?

This is how it works:

- From April 2nd to April 22th, find a new icon daily in the FET Universe. 

- Deadline: April 23th. Winners announced on April 24th!

- Click on an icon to earn 30 points and store it in your 'Treasure Chest'. 

- Share clues and hints in the Treasure Hunt Forum, but no spoilers! 

- Be generous - give icons to those who haven't found any yet, and reclaim them later. 

- Win by actively providing clues and giving away icons, not just collecting them all.

Ready... Set... Go!

Posted
24 minutes ago, SweetPotatoPi said:

I accidentally gave an icon away, I can't retrieve it can I? 🥲

If you gift one away, you can retrieve it yes.  The system will give away a random icon from what you have collected so far.  You just need to work out which one you are missing and then go back to the original place you found it and the icon will be there waiting for you.  If you would like some help finding the icon, you are welcome to drop me a line 😊

Posted
8 minutes ago, vandalia756412 said:

Is it best to be on a laptop instead of a phone app to b playing on the game???

The game is available to play on all three platforms, Desktop and Mobile Desktop and FET APP and is free to play for all no matter your level of membership.  Some find the website easier, others find the APP easier, its honestly down to personal choice. 😊

Posted

To help everyone out, I've compiled a list of the clues posted so far that have been kindly shared by the below members 🙏😊 Thank you all 

Clues 1- 3

On 4/3/2024 at 2:13 AM, KissingDom said:

Day 1/Clue 1 - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1/Clue 2 - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1/Clue 3 - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up

On 4/3/2024 at 2:28 AM, gemini_man said:

Day 1 - Clue 1 - Grid #1 - Has anyone given your pics the thumbs up lately? Head here to find out.

Day 1 - Clue 2 - Grid #2 - Press here to get told what's happening
Day 1 - Clue 3 - Grid #3 - Want some peace and quiet? Set this to on

On 4/3/2024 at 5:21 AM, joedoe said:

Clue 1 Salt n pepper song
Clue 2 to do investigation you hire one of these

On 4/3/2024 at 5:26 AM, joedoe said:

Clue 3
When some one appreciates you they do this to you give you love

Clues 4- 5

12 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day 2 - Clue 4 - Grid #4 - You're a part of this big boat now you've joined the site - question is at what level?

4 hours ago, gemini_man said:

Day 2 - Clue 5 - Grid #5 - Find a kind yak and mix it up for this personal

12 hours ago, KissingDom said:

Day 2, Grid 4, Clue 1 - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue 2 - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it

11 hours ago, Scotty818 said:

Clue 4 - go here to see if you are have a membership or not

11 hours ago, Scotty818 said:

Clue 5 - go here to post what you are wanting

7 hours ago, joedoe said:

Clue 4
Extra extra read all about
You need a what to find out
Clue 5
I’m late I’m late for a very important ???

Goddess_Fifi
Posted
At this point I don't even play the treasure hunt game anymore because the clues are confusing and I'm still working out how do use some of the features on here 😂😂🤦🏾‍♀️, if I find them I find them🤷🏾‍♀️.
Posted
So is there 5 or 6 total tiles available right now?
Posted
18 minutes ago, sweetnsexyy said:
How do I join 😫

You just need to explore the app/website and look for small square shaped icons. So far 5 have been released and clues are posted if you scroll up

Posted
36 minutes ago, stonerbri said:
What are the clues?

Here you go clues as of today
Day 1, Grid 1, Clue 1 - if someone leaves a mark on your poze here is where you will figure out
Day 1, Grid 2, Clue 2 - if you want to be alerted by any interactions you need to switch this on
Day 1, Grid 3, Clue 3 - if you want to keep random people away, make sure your set this up

Day 2, Grid 4, Clue 1 - This is where you would know if you are status for the features you signed up for
Day 2, Grid 5, Clue 2 - if you want to market yourself then you could feature it

Posted
1 hour ago, GSR said:
So is there 5 or 6 total tiles available right now?

Just 5

Posted
1 hour ago, sweetnsexyy said:
How do I join 😫

All you have to do is read the clues that people say like day one clue one and then they give you a clue then you go search the app and you find the clue

Posted
Really struggling with grid 4 any other clues???
Posted
2 minutes ago, Livbop2005 said:

I see that you found all 5 icons - well done

Posted
3 minutes ago, Livbop2005 said:

When you join a club you become a what of that club? Here they offer a few different levels

Posted
5 minutes ago, Livbop2005 said:

You signed up for one to be on here

ricknick
Posted
Join now doesnot work for me
Posted
I keep tapping for details, but it won’t take me anywhere
Posted
2 minutes ago, fun1life said:
I keep tapping for details, but it won’t take me anywhere

On the top of this thread all details are mentioned

Posted
12 minutes ago, ricknick said:
Join now doesnot work for me

That is just to bring you here and all what you need is to explore the various features of the app/ website and find icons

Posted
23 minutes ago, mrrob72 said:
I found some click on it and nothing happens doesn't go into chest.

When you tap on the hidden icons they go to the treasure grid and you will see it

Posted
Thank you, kissing Dom