Training

Sl****

Posted
What’s the right time to hold your slave caged in chastity?
Posted
It's enormously tempting to just answer "twenty-five past four" and leave it at that... 🙈

This post is lacking so much information. Can you please expand and give us more information, OP?

Do you mean length of time, as in a number of minutes/hours?

Do you mean when is it the right time, as in after how long have they been your slave is it right to cage them in chastity?

Do you literally mean what is the right time, as in on what day of the week or at which hour of the day?

Those things aside - you are your slave's Master. What works for you? Is it in your interests to keep them under lock and key whilst they are in your presence, or would it suit you better for them to be chaste while you are separated or perhaps while you are asleep? Are there any considerations in terms of what was agreed when your slave entered your ownership which you (and thus, anybody hoping to help answer your question) need to think about?
Posted
40 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

It's enormously tempting to just answer "twenty-five past four" and leave it at that... 🙈

This post is lacking so much information. Can you please expand and give us more information, OP?

Do you mean length of time, as in a number of minutes/hours?

Do you mean when is it the right time, as in after how long have they been your slave is it right to cage them in chastity?

Do you literally mean what is the right time, as in on what day of the week or at which hour of the day?

Those things aside - you are your slave's Master. What works for you? Is it in your interests to keep them under lock and key whilst they are in your presence, or would it suit you better for them to be chaste while you are separated or perhaps while you are asleep? Are there any considerations in terms of what was agreed when your slave entered your ownership which you (and thus, anybody hoping to help answer your question) need to think about?

All of this... except I know it's late there, Aranhis dear but considering their username, I think they might be the slave in question. 

Posted
I… I don’t know. I don’t think there is a single answer. Purely on a physical basis there may be absolute limits… I don’t know. I don’t know if it has ever been studied. And then on an emotional or psychological basis? I would also say there aren’t absolute limits. Take ***… everyone’s *** threshold is very different… for all sorts of reasons. Or ability to listen to idiots talking drivel? Everyone has their own tolerance. And that tolerance may change day to day, or minute to minute, depending what else has happened or what other influences are involved. There is no right or wrong answer outside of things that are physically, mentally or emotionally harmful… at least in my not so humble opinion.
Posted
1 minute ago, ThaliaV said:

All of this... except I know it's late there, Aranhis dear but considering their username, I think they might be the slave in question. 

By jove you're right.

Apologies OP. I even glanced at your name and didn't connect. Really should go to bed 🤦‍♂️

This does highlight most efficiently the very point that the post lacks enough information to give informed advice upon. There is no clue in the post itself as to the circumstances entailed. As is mentioned above, it's a broad question which can only solicit broad answers.

Posted

OP if you'll give us more information, like the whole picture, I know several would happily advise but as it stand now it would be irresponsible to give any more specific advice than has already been given. 

Posted
My last master used to keep me in my cage until my diaper was completely full. Roughly 6 hours.
Posted
October 22 2024, 23:45 sounds about right..
frvrlocked
Posted
There is no right time. You wear it 24/7 to remove it only when meeting the doc... unless you want a challenge, like I did.