Pussy worship for nothing in return

Posted

Are  there  any  women into  pussy  worship  where  the  man  worships  you  for  nothing  in return

Posted

but the man DOES get something in return

his fetish/fantasy if nothing else

Posted (edited)

Altruistic hedonism because polarity is at the essence of existence 😈

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
  • 11 months later...
Posted (edited)

Oh most definitely! 

Edited by HeartMyPussy
Posted

I happen to love pleasing women without necessarily getting fucked, a hand job, a blow job or anything. Yes I love sex with a woman but the pleasure I get from giving a woman multiple orgasms is almost better than sex for self satisfaction. Definitely as good as. Call me crazy, lol.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Would be totally into this, if the location was right.

Posted
Just now, Liz1981 said:

Its a shame you are far away  id worship pussy for hours 

Benlogan-8510
Posted
On 12/13/2020 at 11:34 AM, Liz1981 said:

Same here...   you’re on the other side of the country.

I would love providing multiple orgasms using just my fingers and tongue.   Hearing the moans and sighs of pleasure.   Feeling the pulsing contractions of an orgasm on my tongue.  

about 10 years ago I hooked up with a close friend.   I went down on her 3 times over a one night visit.  She did nothing to me and it’s still one of the most erotic times in my life to this day

• 1 month later...
Posted

You are known as a pleasure giver.
Same as me. I love giving Cunnilingus orgasms. My pb is 8 orgasms in a 5 hour session. Its what i was born to do. Any girls near Bromley please message me..

• 4 months later...
GreenEyedGuy
Posted

A great idea for a group. I also share the same passion.

• 10 months later...
Posted

I service my wife's pussy on a very regular basis, either asked or unasked. I love doing it. I'll eat her pussy until my lips are chapped or she shoes my off. I never get a sexual favor returned. It just makes her all the wetter knowing that I'll be denied

Posted

I service my wife's pussy on a very regular basis, either asked or unasked. I love doing it. I'll eat her pussy until my lips are chapped or she shoes my off. I never get a sexual favor returned. It just makes her all the wetter knowing that I'll be denied

• 4 months later...
Posted
Would love to your1desire. It’s what I do best.🌹
  • 8 months later...
Posted
I love pussy worship for long time and I will penetrate after that in a rough way