Question 4 really anyone that knows more than me

Posted
Hi there! ✿
I'm new to using sex toys, I bought one I would say about a month ago give or take it's a vibrating thrusting wand. This is kinda embarrassing for me to ask bc I'm 37 years old and I should know this by now. Anyways here's my question. When you are using a sex toy alone is it considered masturbation or having sex bc it's the shape of a cock? My apologies if it's a stupid question.
Posted
I feel like if you're doing it by yourself and you're doing all the work regardless of the shape then it's masturbation?
Posted
Hi kitten definitely masturbation even if it involves penetration but you can say that you had sex with your toy
Posted
Dildos are considered real people imbued with vital energy so you should definitely inform your partner if you plan to use one or it may be considered cheating. They also require consent before each session. Let me know if you have more questions.
Posted
I vote masturbation. Anything alone is masturbation IMO. Heres an example that supports my theory... it wouldn't be considered losing your virginity using a dildo, wand,/vibrator...
Jamessub55
Posted
Give it a name. Just say self stimulation. 😉
Posted
Thank you all so much for answering me 🙏🏻
That thought just popped up in my mind today since I use my toy daily. I'm not sexually active with anyone bc I'm single and I've come quite fond of my toy. It just made me think. Me and my bestie are close but I didn't want to ask her.
Posted
13 minutes ago, HardArts said:
Dildos are considered real people imbued with vital energy so you should definitely inform your partner if you plan to use one or it may be considered cheating. They also require consent before each session. Let me know if you have more questions.

I don't have a partner, I'm single. But I agree with you, I wouldn't need a sex toy if I had a partner.

Posted
I would think it would still be masturbating because that’s the same situation when I use a pocket pussy
Posted
Masterbation love! Your simply penetrating yourself:)
Posted
Is it true that if you don't use it, you lose it?
Posted
4 minutes ago, GentlemanOutlaw said:

I don't know? The last time I had sex with someone was with my ex husband 3½ years ago. But I have my toy now.

Posted
That crazy your look to amazing to not be having sex 🥵🥵
Posted
4 minutes ago, DTFEXOTIC360 said:
That crazy your look to amazing to not be having sex 🥵🥵

Thanks, I'm only speaking for myself but I want to choose to have sex with someone I have a connection with and we both have feelings for each other.

Posted
I felt that’s I’m just surprised it’s been this long
Posted
10 minutes ago, DTFEXOTIC360 said:
I felt that’s I’m just surprised it’s been this long

Yeah I'm like a camel 😆
I can last for a long time without it

adrenalina75
Posted
1 hour ago, HardArts said:

This is a joke, right?

Posted
2 hours ago, LovePrincessKitten said:

I don't have a partner, I'm single. But I agree with you, I wouldn't need a sex toy if I had a partner.

This is absolute waffle.
You do what you want with your body.
You require no one elses consent outside a D/s relationship, and only then if it's a feature agreed upon by you both.
To add, just because someone is in a relationship doesn't mean sex toys are null and void either

Posted
3 hours ago, HardArts said:

What? How in the world is a sex toy considered cheating? Unless someone is in a relationship/dynamic where this has been expressly agreed then no, it is categorically not cheating. 

Posted
While I would agree and consider it masturbation, I have read and heard of many couples having issues when one of them masturbates and the other one doesn’t. Some seem to have issues with their wives/girlfriends using a toy, especially if it’s larger than what they’re working with. Obviously that’s a sign of the man’s insecurity.
Posted
18 hours ago, GentlemanOutlaw said:

Yes. In a sense, anyway. Google vaginal atrophy. Same as with a penis, too long without exercise and you get muscle wastage.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Hotchpotch said:

Yes. In a sense, anyway. Google vaginal atrophy. Same as with a penis, too long without exercise and you get muscle wastage.

Vaginal atrophy is not muscle weakness. Its also an out of date phrase. The main cause of GSM is hormone imbalance.

Posted
Just now, CopperKnob said:

Vaginal atrophy is not muscle weakness. Its also an out of date phrase. The main cause of GSM is hormone imbalance.

Weakess/wastage