Too often am I expected to be dominant

Be****

Posted
1 hour ago, GLOWfiend said:

Yeah, I didn’t even want to go there with him. The other guy needed a few words though. I was waiting for him to say something back. That was about as nice as I could’ve put things. Even dominants need to be put in their place from time to time.

And some who claim to be sound like they're into this for the wrong reasons. 😬

"I always expect total submission" is 🚩🚩 territory 

Posted
10 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

And some who claim to be sound like they're into this for the wrong reasons. 😬

"I always expect total submission" is 🚩🚩 territory 

I guess I can’t hate on men like that too much. It’s because of them I stand out more if the right person is paying attention.

Posted
I don't see total submission as red flag territory unless the Dom is unstable. A good Dom looks out for and cares for his sub . That's why I expect total submission.
Posted
20 hours ago, Clnuplkr said:

I don't see total submission as red flag territory unless the Dom is unstable. A good Dom looks out for and cares for his sub . That's why I expect total submission.

It shouldn't be an expectation but something you work towards earning. If we want total submission from a submissive we have to first demonstrate being worthy of it. 

Posted
Friday at 05:01 PM, ThaliaV said:

It shouldn't be an expectation but something you work towards earning. If we want total submission from a submissive we have to first demonstrate being worthy of it. 

Perfectly said