You, me and Mr B (Part one)

ot****

Posted

I wrote this for my sub, who is on a new and exciting adventure. Mr B is a playmate.. just to set the scene. Enjoy...

For you, my Princess.

---------

We’d be together, waiting for Mr B to join us, but we have some time. I sit, wearing smart, dark grey trousers and a white shirt, you’re wearing a very seductive black dress, stockings, no bra, no panties, your hair is braided. You look absolutely stunning, drop-dead gorgeous.

We’re in a hotel suite, it’s large with a comfortable sitting area, large bed, hot tub and large walk-in double shower. I have prepared some items… a blindfold, rope, a riding crop and a leather paddle.

I’m sat in an arm chair and you’re stood in front of me, you’re nervous but visibly giddy with excitement and anticipation. You climb on top of me, hiking up your dress and straddling me, kissing me, grinding against me. I kiss you back then take hold of your throat… calm down Princess, I whisper as I kiss your lips, then tilt your head and suck on your neck, biting it and standing up, lifting you with me. You wrap yourself around me, arms and legs clinging tight as you giggle and squirm

I place you down on the floor, your dress is still sat up by your hips, exposing your pretty pussy. Smiling, I kiss you tenderly and sliding my hands down each side of your hips, lower your dress in place. I tuck a strand of your hair behind your ear.

I take your hand and guide you to a large, full length mirror. Standing behind you, I kiss and suck on your neck. “Look how beautiful you are Princess” I bite on your neck and place my hands on your shoulders. Your dress is open top, your neck and shoulders exposed. It’s open down the front, giving a tantalizing glimpse of your cleavage down to your tummy. I’m growing hard just from looking at you and press my body into yours so you can feel my excitement.

“There’s one thing missing” I whisper in your ear, nibbling on your earlobe, kissing and sucking on your neck. There’s a side table next to the mirror, on it is a small black box, wrapped in a lavender silk bow. I tell you to pick it up and give it to me.

As you pass me the box I step back, looking you up and down, a big smile on my face. You blush. Without taking my eyes off you, I slowly untie the bow, the silk ribbon drops to the floor and as I lift the lid of the box I see your eyes widen as you catch a look inside. You beam up at me “thank you Sir”. You’re visibly excited but you’re trying so hard to stay calm.

Inside the box, sits a soft leather collar. It’s around 1.5” tall. Made from thick,  premium leather. There’s a white gold O ring attached to the front and the word “Princess” stitched into the side. I lift off from the box,  my eyes still fixed on you as I turn you around to face the mirror again. Placing my hands on your shoulders I tell you to kneel. You obey.

I lovingly place the collar around your neck and slowly tighten the fastening.. you gulp as the leather grips your throat. I pull on the strap, the veins in your neck are thick and throbbing as your face turns red. I hold it there, tight, you’re unable to breathe.

I stand for a moment, smiling at you. Your face turning red in the mirror, the leather softly digging into your skin. You smile and your fingers dig into your thighs as you try hard to relax, but you’re running out of air and I watch as you shift uncomfortably below me. After what seems like an eternity for you, I release the tension and watch as you pant for breath. You’re chest riding and falling, you look intensely hot as I fix your collar in place, tight enough for you to feel it, but loose enough to be comfortable and allow you to breathe freely.

I kneel behind you and kiss your cheek, you turn your face and we kiss passionately, as you moan into my mouth, looking back at me with big, desperate eyes. “Thank you, Sir”. Your voice is soft and it sends shivers down my spine. I kiss your lips and stand up. “You’re my perfect Princess, you deserve to be treated like one, and you will.”

I circle around you as you look up at me, watching me eagerly, not taking your eyes from mine. I stop in front of you and push your legs wide with my feet. I bring the toe of my shiny leather shoe up to your crotch and press it into your pussy. I pull it away, a thin string of your juices hangs momentarily between your pussy and the shoe before dropping to the floor between your legs. I reach down and touch you. You quiver. I slide my fingers over and around your wet pussy, teasing your clit and slipping two fingers inside you, pressing up and rubbing you deep, with ***, and yet it feels soft and tender. You grind up against my hand and moan, I tell you to open your mouth and, licking your lips, you do as your told. As I caress your pussy I lift your chin and spit right down the back of your throat, bringing my hand up, I trace a wet line up your tummy, between your breasts and slide my wet fingers past your lips and over your tongue as you close your mouth and suck eagerly on them.

I pick up a leash from the side table and with a soft touch, I lift your chin and clip it to the collar. You beam up at me, you look so fucking adorable, so happy, full of anticipation. I give the leash a gentle pull, bringing you forward onto all fours as I begin to lead you around the room, watching you crawl like a panther stalking pray. Your ass up, back arched, head up and a big, proud smile on your face.

I lead you to a column in the room, and pull you to your feet. I place my hand between your legs and kiss you, my mouth open, as our tongues brush against each others. I pull you into me close, digging my nails into your ass and pulling your cheeks apart so you feel your ass stretch a little. My fingers push into your hole through your dress and you moan, leaning into me and licking my lips, biting my bottom lip and looking up at me with begging eyes.

I push your back up against the column and, taking a small length of rope from my pocket I raise your hands above your head, pass the rope around the back of the column and bind your wrists together. I kiss you more and push you to your knees, hooking the rope so your hands hang above your head.

I stand in front of you and very slowly unbuckle my belt, removing it completely from my trousers and wrapping one end around my wrist, letting it hang, swinging in front of your pretty face.

I start to tap you lightly with it, on your chest, your tits, between your legs, on each thigh.. then I bring it down hard on the inside of your left thigh, and again, then a third time before I kneel and caress your leg where the red marks are beginning to appear.

My cock is pushing itself from my trousers, I have no underwear on and I’m extremely aroused. As it free’s itself from my pants I lower them and step towards you.

“Our guest will be here soon, and I want you ready. I want you to have my taste on your lips, in your mouth, down your throat. I want you eager and desperate, begging as he arrives.” You nod. “When he arrives, you’ll do exactly as I say Princess. Remember, you belong to me”. You smile and nod again, “Yes Sir”.

I press the tip of my dick onto your lips and watch as you lick a bead of pre-cum from it, smiling and looking up at me. ***, hands tied above your head, mouth open, tongue out. I rub my thick cock over your tongue and tell you to keep your mouth open as I push myself past your lips, over your tongue and deep to the back of your throat. I give the leash a tug as I do, and you jump a little as the tension pinches your neck.

I caress the side of your face tenderly with my hand, holding myself there as your eyes start to stream and you lightly gag on my cock. I ease out and allow you to start sucking, which you do, all so eagerly. You work hard, moving your head as best you can, taking my whole length then pulling out and teasing the tip with your tongue.

I raise my hand that was softly caressing your cheek and bring it down sharply across your face. You yelp and look up at me… pulling your mouth away for a second, just enough to say “Thank you Sir” before dropping back down on to my dick.

I smile down at you, you look beautiful, my hand mark across your cheek, your face pink and tears in your eyes. I pull away, lift your chin, spit into your open mouth and kiss you passionately, before pushing myself back down your throat

There’s saliva and pre-cum running down your chin and chest, you have a warm glow and a soft sheen, my cock twitches and I moan loudly as you suck on me. Your lips are so soft, I slide in and out of your mouth, fucking your pretty face slowly, feeling every part of your tongue and lips. As I press deep again, the tip of my dick presses against the soft back of your throat. I pull on the leash again, tightening it and holding my dick as far down your trait as I can, pulling your head onto me with the leash, collar tightly gripping your neck.

I ease up, and start moving quicker now, using you, your head bouncing lightly off the column but I’m lost in the moment, you gag and try so hard to maintain composure as I fuck you deep and hard, tears stream down your face and you suck on me eagerly like such a Good Girl, wanting to please your Sir.

I feel myself about to cum and ease off.. slowing down.. pulling all the way out, leaning down to kiss you, tasting my pre-cum, my lips slipping over yours, your face is a mess, but you look adorable. I kneel and tell you how good you are, what a good little girl you are and how proud I am of you. I press my foot into your pussy and rub you as I jerk my dick right by your face, slapping it across your cheeks and pushing it back down your throat.

You suck hard on me, eager for my cum and I moan loudly, gazing down at you, watching you work your head over my dick. It feels so good, I let go and with a loud moan. I take hold of your head with both hands, bring you close into me, my dick filling you up as I cum hard down the back of your throat. I pull away and cum flies everywhere, covering your pretty face, your hair and all down your chest. I let you suck and lick at me, trying to get as much cum as you can. You lovingly lick at my dick, wide, watery eyes staring up at me. I smile and kneel down, kissing you slowly, pulling away, licking my lips and savouring the taste of my cum from your tongue. I kiss you again, then lay soft gentle kisses all over your face, your cheeks and your forehead, scooping up cum from your hair and feeding it you, sucking on my fingers and placing them in your mouth for you to do the same. I leave the cum on your chest, mixed with your spit, you shine in the soft light of the room, your face rosy red, a warm satisfied glow about you.

I step back, pulling my trousers back up and straightening myself out. I put my belt back around my waist and lift you up to your feet. Your hands are still bound above your head, you look so pretty, messy but beautiful. You gaze at me, eyes wide, still watering. I step up to you and place my hand softly on your cheek and simply whisper “Good Girl”. Just then, there’s a knock at the door.

I look at you, I can see the excitement in your eyes, it makes me smile. I walk to you and gently wipe your face clean as you playfully try to lick and bite my fingers. I kiss you softly on the lips and bite your bottom lip. I turn to answer the door but look back at you and stop, gazing at you. “You look amazing Princess, you’re going to make me very happy and proud”. I open the door and in walks Mr. B

You watch as we exchange a few words but you can’t hear anything. You can feel your pussy throbbing and taste my cum on your tongue. You lick your lips and taste me again, smiling.

I lead our guest into the room and tell him, “as you can see, our Princess is more than ready and is very excited to see you”. He walks straight up to you and kisses you. You lean into him, kissing him back passionately.

I walk across the room and pull over a small table on wheels. On it are several toys, the rope, the impact tools and a blindfold. I pick up the blindfold and stand behind you. Mr B. is right in front of you, and you’re gazing up at him with those big beautiful eyes. I untie your hands and tell you to take his cock out, which you dutifully do. You try to lean in a suck it, but I yank you back by your leash. “Did I tell you to do that, Princess?”. You look back at me with a somewhat frustrated but apologetic look “I’m sorry, Sir”. I tell you to rub his cock using only your hands “just enough to get him nice and hard”. It doesn’t take much and you can see how turned on Mr. B is as his dick grows quickly under your touch.

Once he’s hard I pull you back, “Good Girl”. Lowering you to your knees, I place the blindfold over your eyes and stand up behind you, leash in hand. I give a nod to Mr. B and he steps forward, placing his hands on either side of your face and telling you to open wide.

You obey, opening your mouth and sticking your tongue out. He pushes his hard dick past your lips and you clamp them down, moaning and sucking hard. You’re really going for it, bobbing up and down contentedly, as he guides your head but allows you to take control.

I watch for a while, rubbing my own dick through my pants, before picking up the riding crop and, as you continue to pleasure our guest, I kick your legs wide apart and use the crop on your inner thighs. Light strokes across your pale skin, moving up towards your crotch, then landing three hard strikes on your pussy. You yelp and moan, it only turns you on more and you push your head down further onto his dick, your face pressed tight against his belly. He moans and grips your head, taking control and holding you down on his dick, watching you gag, but not break rhythm. He flashes me a look and we smile at each other, very happy with our naughty little Princess.

You suck eagerly, drooling and gaging, taking his whole length in and out of your throat. I continue to use the riding crop on your thighs and your pussy. Light strokes, but a lot of them, over and over again, tap-tap-tap-tap-tap, slap! Every so often I give you a hard slap across your pussy, each time you moan and shift on your knees. Your pussy is leaking, a thin thread hangs between your legs and you’re moaning, humming on his cock as you suck happily. He begins to tighten his grip, grabbing you by the hair as he starts to orgasm, I tell him to pull away and as he steps back as he cums hard, covering your pretty face. You open your mouth wide, tongue out, catching his cum mid-air… such a cum-hungry little Princess. He steps forward and jerks the last drops over your face, pushing himself back into your mouth as you suck hard, swallowing every last drop. I kneel beside you, remove your blindfold and lick your lips. Tasting his cum on you drives me wild and I grab your throat, choking you as I kiss you passionately, my tongue deep down your throat as we share in spit and cum together. I loosen my grip, caressing your pretty face and kissing you softly over and over again. “Good Girl”.

You sit for a moment, catching your breath, your eyes darting from me to Mr. B and back again, a big smile firmly fixed on your face, but a desperate look in your eyes. I tell you to touch yourself and you waste no time, rubbing your pussy, it stings from the crop but that just adds to the intensity of the situation, you rub frantically, panting and sticking your tongue out. Mr. B. leans down and licks your tongue, kissing you and pulling you up to your feet. You stop rubbing your pussy, but I growl at you “Don’t stop”. With a jump, you immediately put your hands back between your legs, stuffing your fingers deep inside your soaking wet hole. “Good Girl” I say as I circle around you and Mr. B. Watching how excited you are, how wet you are. I whisper something in our guests ear and he reaches down, pressing his hand against yours and guiding your movements. “Make her cum” I tell him as I pull your hand away, leaving him holding onto you, one hand firmly between your legs, the other holding onto your arm tight.

You moan loudly at his touch. He’s firm, but kind, his hand pushing hard into you as he looks down at you with a smile. I stand behind you and unzip your dress, lifting it up and over your head. You standing naked, wearing only your black stockings as I start to caress your ass. It’s wet, your juices have leaked everywhere and my fingers slip easily into your tight little ass. You gasp and lean forward, kissing Mr B passionately and moaning into his mouth. Your legs begin to shake as you stand, weak, pressed between him and I, feeling his fingers deep in your pussy, mine in your ass. I bite down hard on your neck and you let out a loud moan, your body shakes uncontrollably as you orgasm, fast and hard, squirting all over his hand as he doesn’t stop fucking you, sending your juices flying everywhere. Your legs give out and I catch you as you begin to fall, lifting you up, you keep kissing Mr B and he’s still rubbing you hard, he doesn’t stop as you go limp, giving yourself to him completely. You cum again, or was it just a continuation from before? Your eyes roll to the back of your head and you collapse back into me. I hold you tight, kissing your neck, turning your face to mine and kissing your lips. Your body is limp in my arms, you’re shaking and moaning happily. I gently caress you, kiss you and tell what a Good Girl you are.

I carry you to a sofa and lay you down, sitting, but slumped, as you catch your breath. Mr B starts to undress and you perk up, sitting more upright as he walks over to you, stripping as he gets closer, his shirt dropping to the floor, he reaches the sofa and drops his pants, stepping out of them and sitting next to you. You immediately rub his chest but he takes your hands and places them on your knees, looking at me. “Sorry Princess” I tell you. “You don’t do anything without my say so”. You melt into the sofa a little, smiling and replying “Yes Sir”.

Mr B is rock hard again and he’s caressing his dick casually. I give him a nod and he takes your hands, stands up and pulls you to your feet. Your legs are still weak and you fall into him, your sweaty, sticky body pressed up against his. He holds you and kisses you. You move your hand to his chest, but stop and give me a pleading look. I smile and nod, and you waste no time running your hands all over his chest, down his back, onto his firm ass as you dig your nails in, kiss his body and gaze up at him longingly.

I come beside you and kiss you, leading you away from him and pulling you into me, telling you to take my clothes off. You fix your eyes on mine and start unbuttoning my shirt, slowly. As you get to the last few buttons you simply tear it off and throw it across the room. I laugh and smile at you… “mmm, yes Princess… let’s use that energy”. You drop to your knees pulling my trousers down as you go, my hard cock jumping free and almost slapping you across the face. I step out of them and pull you to your feet, you steal a cheeky lick of my dick as I raise you up.

Mr B is lying on the bed now, he’s on his back, stroking his cock. “Don’t leave our guest waiting” I tell you as I give your lips a very soft kiss. They’re sweet, with a tangy aftertaste.

You almost dance over to the bed, both men unable to take our eyes off you.  You’re so fucking sexy, so desirable, so eager and playful. I follow you to the bed, you climb on top of Mr B, straddling him but, like the Good Girl you are, you await my instructions.

He moves his hands over you, caressing your thighs, your hips, up your body and cups your magnificent tits firmly, tugging at your nipples and smiling up at you. I climb onto the bed behind you, kissing your neck and your back, my hands sliding down between your legs and playfully teasing your clit. I take hold of your hips and gently raise you up, guiding you over his thick, throbbing cock. I move your wet pussy over his tip, and as he brings his hands to your throat I lower you onto him, he tightens his grip. You feel his dick stretch your pussy as his hands contract around your neck. I push you down hard and he trusts up. You arch your back and let out a loud moan, goosebumps visibly shooting across your body as I bite and suck on your neck.

You sit on top of him, proud, sexy as hell, riding him elegantly. I rub my dick, watching, admiring how you move, seeing how horny you make our guest. He has a look in his eye… you notice it, bouncing harder on his cock, teasing him with your body, showing off. I lean into you and tell you to take control, use him as you wish. You flash me a wicked smile and thank me, as I take his hands from your neck and give them to you. You immediately pin him down, bouncing hard on his dick, allowing it to slide all the way out then slamming yourself back down onto him, so fucking deep. He moans and bucks back up at you, but you push your body down onto his, pushing his hands above his head and riding him hard. You lean down and kiss him, he kisses you back passionately and you bite his lip, pulling away, he groans and winces, you’ve drawn *** and you eagerly lick it up as you continue to bounce up and down, taking his big cock deep inside your eager hole.

I turn away and retrieve the leather paddle from the table, returning to the bed I take your leash in one hand, the paddle in the other and for a moment I just watch, enjoying the sight of my pretty Princess, using our guest, taking his full length in and out, bouncing hard, biting your lips and arching your back.

I press my hand on your back, caressing you, then drag my nails from your shoulders to your ass. You moan and whimper, leaning forward onto Mr B. I tell you to let go of his wrists now and as soon as you do he pulls you down onto him, your tits pressed agains his chest and he starts to trust up into you, really fucking hard. He’s growling now, he’s the one using you. You gasp for breath and your body begins to go limp, once again giving into the situation, giving into our guest. He digs his nails into your ass and slaps you hard several times, then drags his nails up your back and holds you, kissing you, nibbling and biting on your neck. You’re completely lost in the moment, hot and sweaty, as one with him, his dick deep inside you, thrusting hard, bouncing you around but keeping you tightly pressed up against him.

It’s not surprising you don’t notice me take a step back and raise the paddle. I pause and as Mr B slowly pulls out of you I give your ass a real, hard spank with the paddle. You scream and at that exact moment he pulls you down hard onto his dick and starts to fuck you over and over. I bring the paddle down not your ass again, then again and again. You moan and whimper, sobbing happily in his arms, kissing him and begging for more.

I throw the paddle to the floor and pull on your leash. Mr B releases his grip around your body and I pull you by your collar, kissing you passionately and licking your lips, biting on your bottom lip and tugging at it with my teeth. You bite me back and I tilt my head so you can sink your teeth into my neck. You bite down really fucking hard, as hard as you can, and I let out a loud growl, pulling on your hair hard, jerking your head back and flashing you a sly grin as you shudder uncontrollably, panting loudly, raising your hips and squirting all over Mr B’s hard cock.

Our guest eases up, his thrusts become slower as you return to a casual pace, grinding on his dick as hard as you can, sliding around in all the mess, smiling and gazing back at me, giggling. I kiss you again, lovingly, tenderly before telling you to turn around. You spin yourself 180º without leaving mr B’s dick. He moans loudly, his eyes wide as you twist around on his cock. You’re riding him backwards now, eyes fixed on me, your hands reach out to touch my dick and I nod. Taking me in your hands you being to stroke me, matching the rhythm as you fuck our guest. I position myself in between your legs, kneeling before you. Your pussy is so wet, you’ve made quite a mess and I take you in my arms, my nails digging into your back as I push my dick up inside that soaking wet pussy… his dick is deep inside you and you yelp as I push the tip of mine in at the same time, your pussy getting stretched out, your eyes widening, a slight look of panic on your face as you stare at me, open-mouthed, breathing heavily. I ease slowly inside you, filling your pussy with a second cock, reassuring you, kissing you lightly on the lips. We all slow down, the feeling is intense… you whimper but continue to move your hips. It feels completely new.. you’ve never felt so full. I kiss you again, as my dick slips out of you, too wet, too tight to stay inside. I lean down and lick your pussy, sucking on your clit and lapping at your juices.

As I lift my face to yours and share your juices with a kiss, Mr B places his hands on your waist and lifts you up from his dick. You let out a frustrated groan, frowning, but before you can react any further he pulls you back down hard… his dick sliding deep into your ass. Your eyes widen and you gasp loudly. I lean in and kiss you again, pushing my tongue deep down your throat and pressing your body down hard onto his cock. You shudder and smile, moaning contently and watching as get in front of you and begin to ease myself into your pussy.

Your eyes widen again and you shake on top of us, squirming as I fill your pussy and he fills your ass. You breathe and pant, it’s a lot, but you want it, you need it. Mr B and I get into a balanced rhythm, thrusting in and out alternatively, filling you up, stretching you out. Your eyes are fixed on mine and you whimper and moan, leaning forward to kiss me and lick at my lips, your eyes widen and you moan softly “thank you, Sir”.

You ride us both, leaning back and running your hands over Mr B’s chest, it’s wet from your juices where you came all over him, you bring your hands round to me and place them on my lips, I lick and suck them clean. Mr B starts to pick up the pace, thrusting in and out of your ass faster. I hold still inside your pussy, allowing him to take you fully. You lift your head upwards, eyes wide, mouth open, a silent scream as he pounds your ass. He grabs hold of your hips and, pulling you down onto him, his cock deep in your ass, he groans and begins to cum. He keeps his dick inside you, slowing his movements, you feel his hot, thick cum spurt into you, and again, and again… there’s so much. All you can do is sit and pant, your mouth open, tongue hanging out as he fills you up. He slows and stops, his chest rising and falling as he pants and catches his breath. You feel his cum begin to seep out of you. I slide out of your pussy and lift you up, your ass stays open, his thick cock has taken its toll. I slide my finger around your twitching hole, slipping it in easily as his cum begins to ooze out. I roll my finger around the edge of your ass and inside, you moan and smile at me. As I pull my hand away a big drop of cum drops onto his cock. I place my fingers on your lips and you lick them them clean, slowly at first, but being this filthy sends you over the edge and you grab my hand, sucking on my fingers, frantically licking them clean. I look down at the mess below you. Mr B’s cock looks delicious. Softening, but nice and thick, the veins still swollen. I tell you to clean him up and you flip yourself around, kneeling on all fours between his legs, licking and sucking on his cock, lapping up all his cum. Your ass is wiggling right in front of me, I give you a playful slap and dig my nails into each cheek, pulling them wide so I can see your cum-filled hole. I lean in push my tongue deep inside, causing you to jump a little and gasp. The touch of my tongue in your messy hole makes you suck harder on Mr B and he starts to stiffen again in your mouth. I tongue fuck your ass, licking out his come and getting it even more sloppy and wet.

I lift you up and turn you round to face me. I lean in and trace my tongue over your lips, you part them a little and we kiss. A very messy, sticky kiss… mmm, I moan and lick my lips as I stand up off the bed and take you by the hand.

I lead you to the shower, turning it on and as it reaches a good temperature I place you underneath it, pushing you up against the wall, pressing myself up against you and kissing you, the water pouring over us. I push the hair from your face and kiss you again, caressing your body, wiping away the cum, sweat and juices. You still have your stockings on as I caress your leg, your inner thigh and move my hand up between your legs. I push three fingers inside you as I raise your leg and you wrap it behind me. Kissing passionately I fuck you with my fingers, slow, deep, sensual. My lips are locked with yours as we kiss, tongues playfully dancing together, you pull me as close as you can and drag your fingers down my back, pulling your face away from mine and looking up at me with those big beautiful eyes. “Fuck me. Please Sir… Fuck me” you moan.

I slide my fingers from you as you grab my cock, squeezing on it hard and smiling at me with a mischievous grin. You guide me into your pussy and pull my body close to you as I press up against you, my dick penetrating you deep. You let out a gasp, grab the back of my head, pulling on my hair, forcing me to grunt and groan. I flash you a wicked grin and mirror your actions, grabbing your hair at the bottom of your head and pulling on it hard. Your head tilts back and you open your mouth, a devious look on your face, you lean in and bite my neck as you rock your hips against me. I start to fuck you harder, faster as we claw at each other, biting, pulling, scratching…  

I have a sudden urge… I slow down and look at you with a grin on my face, you look frustrated but very quickly your expression changes, you feel something warm filling you inside. You flash me a puzzled look as I start to fuck you hard once again. Now, as I fuck you my hot pee starts to spurt out and you realize what I’ve done. I keep going, deep and hard, then slow again… you feel the same sensation, but this time, knowing what it is, you grind against me, getting immensely turned on at the feeling of being filled up with my warm pee. We go at it hard, I press you up against the wall, lifting you completely off your feet as you wrap your arms around my neck, hanging onto me, kissing me, bouncing on my cock as I lift you up and fuck you hard against the shower wall. We both cum hard together, I push myself into you and hold you tight, you dig your nails into me and press your lips against mine, but your mouth is open, as is mine, we breathe heavily, lips resting on lips, our bodies shaking as we orgasm together.

Slowly, we come to a stop. I keep you lifted, you keep your legs tightly wrapped around me. My cock, my cum inside you. We kiss and I bite your lip, lowering you to your feet, placing my hand on your cheek and smiling.

PrinceCruel
Posted
That princess's sluttiness is only matched by your talented writing!, loved the story...
Posted
@PrinceCruel she’s insatiable and I love her for it. Thank you for your kind words
Posted
@Lost-Girl I’m the lucky one ♥️