Info

Je****

Posted
Really depends on your fetish and kinks i would say
Posted
Screw The Roses Bring Me The Thorns and SM101 are two well respected and often mentioned books on the subject.
Beyond that there are no end of valuable resources out there from sites such as this and FL to blogs etc - you have to wade through a lot of dross at times to find them, but the dross, if you're able to identify it ad such, can still be useful to help differentiate the good from the bad
Posted
I found Bow Down, the Heart of Dominance and the Dominance Playbook all to be good reads on the Domme side of things. On YouTube I LOVE Miss Elle X!! She speaks of both Dom and sub topics and education and is fantastic!
Posted
I found the ultimate handbook for the dom and su b
Posted
The Courses on this site is a good place for newbies and curiosity seekers to start! Several places for experienced as well.
Posted
Go out and explore the local scenes in your area ore out of your area don’t worry to much about books first figure out what you even plan on getting into and don’t over think it yes read books look at things online talk to people but don’t base bdsm lifestyles on what u see in books ore on line ore what others tell you every one and every dynamic is different if you don’t know what you are looking you will be flooded with a shit tone of information
Posted
I like the “Dominance for Dummy’s” series of books very easy for the layman or novice to understand. 😜
Posted
Reddit will take u wherever ur meant to go lol
Posted
I require any sub new to the lifestyle to read “How to be a Healthy and Happy Submissive” by Kinsey.
It’s still just a first step on a long road.
Posted
Depends on what you are looking for. I always liked The Loving Dominant. You can also learn a lot from looking at sites like literotica. There is no single community and no “right way” to be kinky. What I think is most important is to use your mind - think, imagine and explore to figure out what excites and interests you (and what does not). That information is most important.
Posted
Leather man, NYC. Check it out.
Posted
Kim Pham, also known as kimoftheinternet on most platforms, had been very helpful when I first started. Same with bde.moves on insta as well as other platforms is also good. They both offer various resources such as books and other forms of educational material worth checking out imo (:
Posted
My wife gets her books from Amazon they have a pretty good selection and check out some videos on YouTube not to bad
Posted
Ethical Slut is a good one
Posted
4 hours ago, gemini_man said:
Screw The Roses Bring Me The Thorns and SM101 are two well respected and often mentioned books on the subject.
Beyond that there are no end of valuable resources out there from sites such as this and FL to blogs etc - you have to wade through a lot of dross at times to find them, but the dross, if you're able to identify it ad such, can still be useful to help differentiate the good from the bad

I recommend "SM101" and "Screw the roses bring me the thorns" as well.

I'll also recommend "The loving Dominant", by John and Libby Warren.

Posted
Yeah as others have said fetlife is a solid starter 👌
Posted
Lucked in lust was a site that helped me out
Posted
Devil in the Details, The Art of Mastery from LT Morrison is a mentoring trilogy for Doms/that I found extremely helpful.
Posted
Just now, BlackFlogger said:
Devil in the Details, The Art of Mastery from LT Morrison is a mentoring trilogy for Doms/that I found extremely helpful.

....for Doms/Masters.....

Posted
I would suggest fetlife (Aka FL) and then find your local munch and meet people in a social setting.

For rope bondage Clovers Rope Bottoming guide is a good start, its a free pdf download, just google it a d you will find it.

Researxh the hell out of red flags.amd how.to spot them. Ask.questions (and youve made a great start asking here) in forums here and on fetlife, especially in the newbies & novices on FL as well as this forum
Posted
Site link for help for newbies like myself? Or most desired would be hands on training. You do dates and meets