Why do men like to share?

Posted
Why do men like to share their women? For me it’s about control and stroking my own ego. I like knowing other people want her and seeing their reactions to it.

Why do you do it?

Ladies, why do you like being shared?
Posted
You can have a woman dedicated to pleasing you and also share them. It’s fun to have another woman or man work together with you to please the woman you’re with. As long as it’s with someone who respects your relationship and the boundaries you set, group sex can be a beautiful thing.
AlorTaylor
Posted
My BF loves the idea of having sex with my used stretched out puss. First, it was just role play till he found me cheating on a sex tape online. Then, he wanted me to do it ALL the time. Now, I will have sex with whom ever I please. As long as he gets to watch or join. He's perfectly okay. Maybe it too strokes his ego that at the end of the day..I STILL choose him. But I love it! I wouldn't change a thing! 💕🥰
Posted
I’m a strict Daddy Dom and am not into sharing, however if I am not with my submissive and she meets a girl then she can play with her as long as the other girl knows who I am and talks to me and we can get along, it makes my sub happy because she really is a little attn whore and she needs affection..,as long as rules are discussed, agreed on and respected in a dynamic then it’s just about making each other happy and feeling safe to be 100% yourself with your partner/s
Posted
I love being shared because I am a nymph and my Master can’t keep up with me Sexually! I need lots of sex to survive!
Posted
Never tried…. I wouldn’t mind sharing someone’s wife while they watched.
Posted
Multiple cocks at 1 time is my main motivation. There's also a sort of bonding and companionship in relationships where my partner/dom has shared me. Then there's the whore/pimped out aspects. I truly enjoy that part. I just like to feel naughty and like my naughtiness is pleasing my partner as well.
FETMOD-BD
Posted

I’ve tidied up this thread. If your comment was in reply to or re-posted the kink shaming then it’s been removed too.

Posted
My personal experience and feelings for loving seeing my partner with others comes from a few places within me.

1. I'm hugely submissive and love being degraded and humiliated and this is seen as the ultimate ***, especially if you watch, join in or clean up.
2. I'm a huge fan of group sex, watching and being involved.
3. Knowing she's been excited and had fun but then still coming home to me turns me on.
4. Mixes all the above points, but top and bottom of it all my sexual thoughts, feelings and general attitude to sex is have as much fun as possible and be as naughty and kinky as you can be we only live once so why get hung up on it.
Posted
I enjoyed being shared because it made me feel desirable, sexy and wet wet wet.. Also because all the sex was better with strangers than it was with him. lol.. I guess that’s why he’s an ex
Posted
To make him proud and hear him how pleased he is with me. It’s bragging rights for him, knowing I’m his and will come back to him after
Posted
Honestly if you share, you got some issues inside. No man should share his partner like that. But that’s me.
Posted
1 hour ago, TallandLean said:
Honestly if you share, you got some issues inside. No man should share his partner like that. But that’s me.

lol, yep that’s just you

Posted
4 hours ago, TallandLean said:

No-one's got any issues for sharing. Just because it isn't your thing, it doesn't mean that those who are into sharing have got issues.

Posted
No1 has issues-that’s a Master’s privilege to share! Sharing turns them on! I love when he shares me!
Posted
7 hours ago, AngelOfDark1013 said:
For my guy he says that my pleasure is his pleasure and that is a turn on.

This is exactly my thoughts when my previous partners have been with others.

In my thoughts and opinion about myself i wouldn't be a true submissive if my main focus and pleasure is the pleasure and entertainment and enjoyment of my owner. Xx

Posted
My question is , is somethings a fantasy and should stay there or is it something both want to explore. For me... This would be such a huge push on boundaries I would need to understand my Dom's motive too and have a very concise planned scene should it happen.
As a female sub, the fantasy is the control element, have a *** kink so can feed this too. I am not a lover of exhibition but voyeur I enjoy
So don't think there is a short answer, depends individually on dynamic and kinks
Posted

It really depends on what you mean by “share”.

I will happily share my partner non-sexually with anyone that proves themself to be safe at what they do. When I’m teaching someone how to use a flogger or a cane, my partner is often used as the target for a couple of reasons, she is experienced and can communicate well, so will let me know if the strikes are even a fraction off so I can correct and guide the person I’m teaching. Secondly, flourentining is tiring, I can only do it for a while before my arms get tired, having someone else gives me a break. 

Allowing her to play with others means she gets more experiences than she would otherwise have had. In addition, she gets to experience things that I have no interest in….. “you want to try needles? Fine I know someone who’ll do that with you” (needles is not my thing if you couldn’t tell).

The gift of sharing I give her is also for me too. I will happily play with others who want to experience what I do. So it works both ways.

Sloan7oh4
Posted
On 4/27/2024 at 10:05 PM, AlorTaylor said:

My BF loves the idea of having sex with my used stretched out puss. First, it was just role play till he found me cheating on a sex tape online. Then, he wanted me to do it ALL the time. Now, I will have sex with whom ever I please. As long as he gets to watch or join. He's perfectly okay. Maybe it too strokes his ego that at the end of the day..I STILL choose him. But I love it! I wouldn't change a thing! 💕🥰

Honestly she can have any man she wants cause they damn near all want her and she chooses me regardless. I love you baby ❤️

Su****
Posted
It's too bad women dont like sharing men the way men like to share women. Kinda sux
Posted
1 hour ago, SubForARub said:
It's too bad women dont like sharing men the way men like to share women. Kinda sux

The trouble with broad generalisations is that they ignore the outlying factors. There are plenty of women that enjoy sharing too, for all the same reasons. Life exists outside of one’s personal worldview.

ki****
Posted
41 minutes ago, DantesVision said:

The trouble with broad generalisations is that they ignore the outlying factors. There are plenty of women that enjoy sharing too, for all the same reasons. Life exists outside of one’s personal worldview.

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

Sl****
Posted
We love it because humans are not made for having sex with only one person. And what is better than an always cream filled pussy?