Why do men like to share?

Ca****
Posted
Monday at 08:22 AM, AngelOfDark1013 said:
For my guy he says that my pleasure is his pleasure and that is a turn on.

I LOVE this!!!
It’s all about mutual, consensual pleasure.

• 2 weeks later...
pa****
Posted
I'm 51yrs old. I've always enjoyed sharing and it all is different reasons for sharing. Most men allow a mfm to use as a opening for a ffm session. Not me I like mmf for the excitement I'm turned on by the energy's exchanged I love looking in from a very close outside but most of the femails love this at first but it starts to confuse them the ones I've been with for whatever reason it has turned into a problem and it's always been them saying I don't care about them every time. I've yet to find a woman that's loyal enough to be sexually a shared but mentally intament with with just me they can't separate sexual energy and mental energy and I know this and maybe it's a self degrading kind of thing but it turns me on watching and listening my woman have sex with other men I am bi and I think the answer is I live though my partner and feed of her energy's as all this is going on and bottom line is if you are into mmf you are bi nothing wrong with that I have recently just admitted this to my self will I still dare yes I love it just has to be the right woman and I'm looking
lesdevon
Posted

I love sharing especially if its bareback and she full of cum smelling of sex  so i can then also cum in her and give oral pleasure