Wife sharing

Posted

K so about 1 months ago my woman and i split up we were supposed to be married on April 20 2020. 90 days before the wedding she breaks it off qith me because she says she developed feelings for the neighbor ( who was constantly hanging out while i waa at work.... Snake i know) simce the split ive been trying everything i can to get her back yaya therea plenty of fish oit thwre but i dont care. My most recent attempt included offering a polygamist style relationship. I told hwr it was my way of giving her what she needs at this point in her life. I really love this woman what should i do has anyone tried thia and results

Posted

No mate,she can't be trusted.Why would you want a woman like that in your life?No trust=No relationship for me.

Posted

You love her she obviously doesn't love you  once a cheat always a cheat move on you deserve better you have so much to offer to the right lady good luck

Posted

polyamory can be wonderful but it's not the solution in this case.

polyamory should be something discussed in a relationship and not knee-jerk to try to win back a slice of a lost relationship.

She split not because she simply developed feelings for the neighbour but that she lost them for you.

Posted

I really don't think by trying to 'bribe' (for lack of better word) your ex partner to stay with you by basically giving her free reign to trample completely over your trust and emotions is going to be healthy for you mentally.

If you do still love her then perhaps stepping back and allowing you both to have time to think over what's happened is a more wise decision then a knee jerk reaction by offering her something like a poly relationship. It is not a easy choice to make in a relationship it requires great trust and discussions regarding boundaries so that both and all parties are both safe mentally and physically.

I hope it all works out for you lovely x

Posted

Let it go pal. You need to start the healing process.

Posted

If it was me I'd back off then I that let's her see what she's losing..You must have had something she really loved too agree marriage..The snake so to say has lost his flirting power and now bigger more tougher role to play...Try not to give yourself to hard of a time either at some point in the future she will miss the special bond you had because that can never be replaced

Posted

You deserve someone who truly loves and respects you hunny x keep smilling x

Posted

Mate the snake will realise he has created a cheater, and so she will end up doing the same to him.  She has broken your trust and can never be relied upon in the future to be anything other than a no substance cheat.  If she were to come back in your life, you would end up a nervous wreck wondering when she would do it all again, and the next time might be so much harder if you have property or kids.  NO, LET HER GO AND BE GLAD SHE SHOWED HER REAL SELF when she did.  This life is about honesty.

Posted

All of the above is most excellent advice - and do you really want a polyamory relationship with Covid-19 raging?  And the Snake may not be the only 'polyamor' she's seeing.  Move on - if you want a poly relationship there's time for that when the current crisis is over and  you can establish a proper, OPEN relationship with someone new, not with her and the Snake. This wasn't an open poly relationship and in all feasibility, you can't make it into one now.  If she'd come to you and asked to discuss the possibility, well and good.  She didn't.  You're well shot of her AND a false friend.

It's only been a month, you're still grieving for what the relationship and your future was to have been and now will never be.  Your best plan now is to do nothing - no wild or impossible solutions to fix an unfixable situation, please  - just let yourself grieve and heal.

50 minutes ago, MossyBoy said:

If she were to come back in your life, you would end up a nervous wreck wondering when she would do it all again, and the next time might be so much harder if you have property or kids. 

Spot on - listen to MossyBoy.

Posted
15 hours ago, Samantha-Jayne said:

I really don't think by trying to 'bribe' (for lack of better word) your ex partner to stay with you by basically giving her free reign to trample completely over your trust and emotions is going to be healthy for you mentally.

If you do still love her then perhaps stepping back and allowing you both to have time to think over what's happened is a more wise decision then a knee jerk reaction by offering her something like a poly relationship. It is not a easy choice to make in a relationship it requires great trust and discussions regarding boundaries so that both and all parties are both safe mentally and physically.

I hope it all works out for you lovely x

Wow you got out of your dirty hole 

Posted
18 hours ago, Hightymz said:

K so about 1 months ago my woman and i split up we were supposed to be married on April 20 2020. 90 days before the wedding she breaks it off qith me because she says she developed feelings for the neighbor ( who was constantly hanging out while i waa at work.... Snake i know) simce the split ive been trying everything i can to get her back yaya therea plenty of fish oit thwre but i dont care. My most recent attempt included offering a polygamist style relationship. I told hwr it was my way of giving her what she needs at this point in her life. I really love this woman what should i do has anyone tried thia and results

Just have a conversation with her and learn what you have done wrong or where did you failed in that relationship. If someone is looking for somewhere else there is a reason 

so many right wing narrow minded judgemental people here. 

Posted

Poly only works with total honesty and trust. It isn't a way of keeping someone.

She left you, she wants to be with someone else, let her go... you deserve to be loved, and wanted x

Posted

remember, there's a few judging posts but - leaving for someone else <> cheating

important to realise the distinction.  

Posted
46 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

remember, there's a few judging posts but - leaving for someone else <> cheating

This is my point eyem, there is more than the act itself 

Posted
47 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Posted
6 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

yep - I'm agreeing with you :) 

Posted

There are always 2 sides to a story, however, when you read such a story as this, he does not mention ANY conversations where she spoke openly and honestly with him, so we can only look at the story as it is presented.  The way it is presented,  indicates to me that the woman would rather cheat than talk.  Others can make their own minds up and form their own opinions.

Posted
12 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

Just have a conversation with her and learn what you have done wrong or where did you failed in that relationship. If someone is looking for somewhere else there is a reason 

so many right wing narrow minded judgemental people here. 

Whether Hightymz failed or not, this was still a deceitful act. If anything was wrong or failing, she needed to speak up - at least she did so before the wedding.  And perhaps there wasn't anything necessarily 'wrong'  - that's a bit judgemental too.  Some woman are just unable to settle down with one man/partner, when it comes down to it. But be up front if that's the case - don't cheat and certainly don't involve his mate next door.

Posted

I really feel for you. At least you found out before you got married. Say she did go for this. Can you honestly say you wouldn't have an issue knowing she was sleeping with you & him..especially knowing it's your neighbour? Trust your gut xx