5*

BigPolly

Posted

Right...let it be known, if I ‘like’ your photos I will only ever rate 5*

I will never ever mark you 4* or 3* or 4.5*
I am so fed up with liking a pic then having to apologise Individually for the rating being low due to an average rating or something. 
so if I rate your pic & it has a crap rating then I am so sorry! If I say this now then I won’t have to keep apologising 😬.......as you were

Posted

haha - I found it does tell you someone rated you the 5 stars though :) 

Posted

outside the photo challenges I'm also a 5* or nothing person. (I think you are someone I did once do the photo sweep of)

Posted
Me too. Why does it do that ? I only ever rate 5 or not at all and it kills me when it only gives 4 or something. Pointless rating anything if the system decides the number of stars.
Posted

This is where they should scrap the rating system why should we be rated on a photo we take or a kink we like if taken in that photo, it's horrible when your photos come back that someone has rated you 3 or below stars we shouldn't have to be rated on a kink site like this. Hence why I think it's more reasonable to have a love/like button and nothing else then the person can just click it if they like the photo or just scroll past if not, and we should still be able to get out 5 points when doing so. 

Posted

I always rate a 5, if someone is brave enough to add a photo then they deserve a 5, however if I don't particularly like a photo I won't rate, simples, 🙂

Posted
Personally I dont care what people vote to be honest. If you think a particular photo is a 3 then it's your prerogative to rate it as such. After all, not everyone likes spicy food!
Posted
10 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

haha - I found it does tell you someone rated you the 5 stars though :) 

Yes a couple of times people have come back saying that it is reading as 5*  even though it still shows public ally as 3*

Posted
8 hours ago, SirPhileasFlogg said:

Personally I dont care what people vote to be honest. If you think a particular photo is a 3 then it's your prerogative to rate it as such. After all, not everyone likes spicy food!

I wouldn’t expect anything less than 5* personally 😂

Posted
12 hours ago, Lilmonster said:

This is where they should scrap the rating system why should we be rated on a photo we take or a kink we like if taken in that photo, it's horrible when your photos come back that someone has rated you 3 or below stars we shouldn't have to be rated on a kink site like this. Hence why I think it's more reasonable to have a love/like button and nothing else then the person can just click it if they like the photo or just scroll past if not, and we should still be able to get out 5 points when doing so. 

Definitely agree.  This system has decided to rate conversations and pms however it pleases as well, so anyone who got a 4 or 3 star from us, it's a 5 all the way.  A like/love would be much better.

Posted

Hi @BigPolly @Lilmonster @Vandalslut and everyone who has commented. We're very aware of the image rating system and how you guys feel about it - and have passed this on to the developers, who incidentally, have mainly been focussing on the native app. which will be available very soon.  

Posted

I only rate pics to get my 30 points. Not interested in people’s pics I am a mind person 

Posted
8 hours ago, leocadio said:

Hi @BigPolly @Lilmonster @Vandalslut and everyone who has commented. We're very aware of the image rating system and how you guys feel about it - and have passed this on to the developers, who incidentally, have mainly been focussing on the native app. which will be available very soon.  

Thank you, you’re a diamond 😊