24/7 bdsm relationship fantasy

ma****
Posted
I come home after a long day of work. You were instructed to clean the whole house and make dinner while being naked all the time. I check on you throughout the day, to see if you’re being a good girl. We facetime and every time everything seems to be in order. You are to wait me on all fours in the kitchen, so that we can have a little starting menu before dinner, just a rough quickie…im saving the good stuff for dessert😋. Once we do it i go and inspect the house and I find some spots that are not cleaned, thinking to myself that you will get punished later😈. We have dinner and I wait till the end of it to tell you the good news hehe. I instruct you to go to bedroom and prepare everything…floggers, mouth gag, ropes, candles, nipple clamps…and for you to put on makeup with darkest red lipstick you have. You are to wait me on a bed, kneeling down with a gag in your mouth and eye cover over your eyes. I let you wait a while, keeping you on “pins and needles”😉. Then i come in, I explain to you that you were a bad girl and that you have to be punished. Firstly i take the flogger and flog your boobs, and then pinch them with nipple clamps, you are not to make any sound if not spoken to so u have to bear the ***. Then i move forward, tie you up to bed- each hand and leg on its own corner. Then i really get into it with wax, covering you front with it. Slaps are consistant the whole time. By this point in feeling super horny so i take out your gag and fill your mouth with my dick instead. Going really hard, but i dont care…bad girls have to be punished. Meanwhile I play with your pussy, but you wont get the satisfaction to be fucked in it, I fuck you in you ass instead. Going really hard. You beg me to slow down but im not really going to back down for a while. Meanwhile your cunt is being edged, you are literally crying and begging me if you can cum but i deny you of that right that night. So I just cum all over your face and still play with you, edging drives you nuts. I do it one last time and deny your orgasm. After that we have a long shower and really get into aftercare, talking about what happened and I just fully attend your feelings and calm you down.

Will you make the same mistake and leave a dirty spot again?😈
no****
Posted
I’d kick your ass out of the bedroom! Peace!
Br****
Posted
Oh I’m gonna be worse