How to get slave in training to stop touching herself

MasterinTraining

MasterinTraining
Posted

I have a slave in training that likes to touch herself alot. I own her orgasms so I tell her not to. She pouts alot for it. How do I get her mind off of touching herself in the moment?

Posted

I know better than to get myself off without permission. If I’m tempted I tell master and he gives me tasks to keep me busy. Usually household chores. 

Posted
You need to change her mindset so that she understands her body belongs to her Master and it is there for his pleasure it is a behavioural change that needs to be applied through punishment and reward she will learn through this
Posted
12 hours ago, RoyToy said:

Put the bondage back in bondage?

Can't argue with that! I tell The Vandal I'm frisky - he ties me down and takes me - then he puts me through an hour or two of edging before letting me come.

Posted

Oh, this is a favorite of mine.  I could have no end of fun with this one.  In addition to the chastity belt, try bondage mitts---thumbless leather mitts that lock all the way up to the elbows.  If the chastity has a waist belt with D rings, lock the rings on the wrists of the mitts, to these.  The place she wishes to touch is now forever just agonizing inches beyond her reach.  Will drive her absolutely bananas!  Bet she won't do THAT again.  Yeah, I'm a sadist.

Posted
On 11/21/2019 at 5:34 PM, phoenyx said:

Oh, this is a favorite of mine.  I could have no end of fun with this one.  In addition to the chastity belt, try bondage mitts---thumbless leather mitts that lock all the way up to the elbows.  If the chastity has a waist belt with D rings, lock the rings on the wrists of the mitts, to these.  The place she wishes to touch is now forever just agonizing inches beyond her reach.  Will drive her absolutely bananas!  Bet she won't do THAT again.  Yeah, I'm a sadist.

Well naughty, indeed.  ;) And certainly an inarguable solution. Alternatively, thigh cuffs.

Posted

as a further.

if you elect a route that punishes her for non-compliance, punishments should be agreed beforehand

obviously this shouldn't be a punishment that won't be a deterrent and, also, shouldn't be disproportionate - but, for example, you shouldn't start caning someone's hands for touching themselves if you've not agreed you can strike them.   That's not BDSM, it's assault.