What's your experience with WRESTLING?

EroticWrestling

EroticWrestling
Posted

Wrestling is the hottest body-to-body sports. It almost looks like real sex... but with the tension of dominating your opponent or being owned by them.

What's your experience with wrestling?

1. Have you ever tried wrestling? In what context? In a strict wrestling club? In a playful fight with friends? In an erotic fight? With your bedroom partner?
  2. Have you already wrestled someone from your opposite gender? What were your sensations?
  3. Share anything and everything you like about wrestling: female vs female, male vs female, pins only, submission, femdom, oil, mud, in public, in private, in couple, in sessions, tell us everything, don't be shy! 

🤼🍑🍌👙

sh****
Posted
I did rough body play with my Dom. It was very fun. It was charged but non sexual.
Ho****
Posted
I’ve done a naked cake fight wrestling match with my partner for his birthday. I don’t recommend chocolate icing…the pics look like something else.😂. However icing mats hairy legs so I got to do some waxing for the win. 🙌
sillysub
Posted
5 minutes ago, HoneyCunt said:

I’ve done a naked cake fight wrestling match with my partner for his birthday. I don’t recommend chocolate icing…the pics look like something else.😂. However icing mats hairy legs so I got to do some waxing for the win. 🙌

Who won?

Ho****
Posted
2 minutes ago, sillysub said:

Who won?

I ripped his leg hair and he gave up. 💪

ey****
Posted

I've done mixed wrestling before, both at wrestling parties and private.

In some cases it's non competitive - I will literally just rag doll - in other cases it's semi if I know the person well enough to 'fight back' - but I still always get beat :)

sillysub
Posted
3 hours ago, HoneyCunt said:

I ripped his leg hair and he gave up. 💪

Oh my. *bows to your excellence*

Mr****
Posted
Wrestled with a lot of my bedroom partners, it’s always fun! It’s good foreplay with all the tension, looking in their eyes when you are got them pinned down, taking a breather and them taunting you again. Options are endless
welshslaveboy
Posted

Never done it, but it would be so one sided! I've all the upper body strength of a dying ant! Sexy no? :) :)

EroticWrestling
Posted
9 hours ago, welshslaveboy said:

Never done it, but it would be so one sided! I've all the upper body strength of a dying ant! Sexy no? :):)

Here is one option for you to still enjoy the sexual tension you can get from semi-competitive wrestling: challenge your partner into a scissors match. Put your respective bodies in scissors position and see who gives up first!

Another option: sit on his throat (forward facesit pin) to *** him or on his face (facesitting) to smother him at will while holding their arms tight and pinned to the ground and see if they can get out. If they can't before 5 minutes, you got the point. You can do this with any pinning or submission techniques. This is called "escape challenge" and is quite a good way to enjoy wretsling when one of the opponent is so much stronger than the other.

After 30 minutes of this, trust me, you should be able to go for an "even" competitive match. 

EroticWrestling
Posted

Very true, the options are endless, from foreplay under tension to escape challenge or real competitive wrestling, from bikini-clad to fully nakes, from the wrestling mats to the bedroom, using oil, mud or chocolate cakes as @HoneyCuntsuggested... 

Posted

I haven't tried it yet, but I it is definitely on the list. I've never had a willing partner or an acceptable venue.