Contract for slavery a few to look at and compare but all make clear what a slave is and should be

Pantieslave5432

Pantieslave5432
Posted

Mistress i will need ur full name to pit it in the documents but before that i will forward the to u so u can look em over and make any changes u feel neccarry this a contract i think best in thos sig8and makes my desi3amd understanding clear and not at all misleading please look ot over and tell me if u lile it

SERVITUDE CONTRACT OF VOLUNTARY SLAVERY

BINDING AGREEMENT (Section 1)

I,jeffrey j.popolillo the undersigned, bind myself totally and completely, without limits to, slavery to the holder(s) of this contract, herein after known as MISTRESS. (The singular form of the word MISTRESS is used throughout this Contract, though this word may apply to one or more persons delineated below.)

I acknowledge receipt of one dollar ($1) and no other considerations. That, to me, is sufficient compensation. I certify that I am at least 18 y

ears old, am not now physically or mentally impaired by influence of ***, including alcohol, or other reason where I do not know what I am doing. I am legally and mentally competent to contract in my own name. I am signing this document of my own free will, without *** or pressure of any kind. No one has made any promises, guarantees, warranties or offered threats or inducements of any kind to get me to sign this Contract. With full understanding of the meanings and implications of this Contract, I specifically desire and request the control delineated and the activities mentioned herein. I specifically desire and request MISTRESS to *** me to comply, if necessary, using any means at MISTRESS’s disposal without limit.

INTERPRETIVE DISCUSSION (Section 2)

I understand the Government of the US prohibits slavery and involuntary servitude. Nevertheless, for my own purposes, I desire to become and be a slave. I am signing this Contract in an attempt to affect that status. I specifically request the courts, the law and government not to interfere. I consider any attempt by an outside authority to in any way limit MISTRESS’S rights and prerogatives under this Contract to be an unwarranted interference with my constitutional legal right to privacy. I am of legal age and I am legally an adult who knows what he is doing. I specifically want slavery. In the strongest language, I request the government not to protect me from the consequences of this decision. I give up any and all rights of any kind and description. My body, mind, and soul from this day, will be the absolute total property of my MISTRESS. I specifically waive any and all protection in law or equity, any constitutional rights or protections, and any other rule or regulation that would in any way prevent MISTRESS from having total control over every aspect of my life. I desire to be placed in a position where I CANNOT change my mind EVER.

Recognizing that a government may not allow a totally irrevocable contract, no matter how much I want one, I agree to the following clause, which, while making this Contract breakable, makes it almost impossible to break. This Contract is completely irrevocable except as provided for in this paragraph only. First, the OWNER of the slave can only cancel it, it’s MISTRESS. Once slave is enslaved it can never leave slavery unless MISTRESS allows its freedom. However this contract will make it perfectly clear that will never happen for slave. Once enslaved, the slave will remain enslaved for a lifetime to this MISTRESS, or another OWNER. Even if a court of law tries to intervene the  slave will not be truly free if its MISTRESS does not give consent. MISTRESS has the right to *** performance in a court of law or equity or by use of physical means as outlined above. MISTRESS may unilaterally cancel it at any time, with or without reason, although if cancelled by MISTRESS slave would be sold to another OWNER not set free. MISTRESS may choose to sell the slave to another MISTRESS or a COUPLE OR FAMILY MEMBER if SHE wishes at anytime. This slave will remain enslaved for the remainder of its natural existence. This contract states more about the slave being enslaved for life and selling in Sections 20 & 22 as the contract continues.

aspects of this slave contract will remain in effect. Slave will also consume all MISTRESS’s urine when ordered and wherever even in public. Slave also may be pissed on and left in its cage for days as punishment.

slave’s EATING & SLEEPING (Section 7)

MISTRESS has the exclusive right to dictate the place, time, manner and conditions of my eating, sleeping and drinking. In addition, MISTRESS has the right to choose what I eat or drink. So with that being known I understand completely I will ONLY be allowed to drink water, and eat only what MISTRESS allows me to eat. I will only be allowed to eat and drink from a dog bowl or floor on all fours. I will only be allowed to sleep in a cage or floor at all times, unless specified otherwise by MISTRESS. I understand completely there may be times when I am caged for days, or even weeks at a time. I also am aware there will be times I may not be allowed to eat for long periods of time, just so MISTRESS can enjoy watching me suffer. However MISTRESS might provide a water bottle.

slave HYGIENE (Section 8)

The slave will never under any circumstances use a regular shower, or bathing facility. It will only be allowed to wash from a bucket filled with luke warm water. I completely understand I will only use a bucket at all times and will NEVER shower again. I also understand should MISTRESS decide to clean me she will use cold water and may use soap on me that will be harsh, and that it may burn or be irritating to me. This way the slave suffers even when being cleaned. During times that slave is caged for days or weeks at a time, slave will be provided a litter box to relieve itself in and a bucket to clean itself. Slave may also brush its teeth but it will be done from inside its cage from its dog bowl. Slave’s genital area and ass will be shaved often and must remain smooth at all times. MISTRESS may at some point decide to shave this slaves head or entire body and she shall have exclusive and unlimited authority on this just like all other matters concerning slave.

slave LIMITATIONS (Section 9)

This section must be clearly stated that the slave will have NO rights or limits of any kind that were not designated by MISTRESS. The slave will not play any part in deciding what is done and not done to it, and MISTRESS sets all limitations. As a slave I understand I will have NO rights or NO limits, of any kind that were not designated by MISTRESS. I also understand I will never have any say or right of any kind and I will exist as nothing more than an owned thing, a slave owned by MISTRESS. Below MISTRESS will set the following limitations forth on this unconditional contract of my service and MISTRESS’S total control over me. Except for the limits in this section, slave agrees to No Limits which it agrees to and again was set by MISTRESS, there are none at all. MISTRESS is in complete control and I hereby authorize and request MISTRESS from this day on to completely own me and to treat me as I were HER own body, and do anything ***ful, harmful, or helpful that She could legally do to HERSELF. And further more slave agrees to be altered and used in non legal ways also. If a situation exists within MISTRESS’s circle of friends slave can expect to be routinely emasculated as amusement or as a party piece for all to watch and see.

GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITATIONS

MISTRESS has the right to limit my movements. MISTRESS has the exclusive right to dictate my whereabouts at all times and will decide where I live and exist at. MISTRESS has the right to exercise this prerogative by physically confining or binding me in any means MISTRESS desires, with no limitations on time or method. I understand that I will be restrained, and the restraints are REAL and that I will NOT be able to get free until MISTRESS desires to release me. I also understand that I may be in heavy bondage for days or even weeks at a time. I will be in some type of restraints and bondage at all times selected by MISTRESS. Chains, collar, and cuffs at the very least. So with this being known I completely understand I will be in some type of slave gear for the rest of my slave life. I will be in chastity, collar and ball banded with heavy weights to have slave with stretched testicles while it still has them and this is for life or castration. There will NEVER be a time that my collar isn’t on or my owned testicles stretched and weighted (while still carrying them) or I am not wearing bondage. Note- The slave for absolutely no reason is allowed on any furniture of any kind or permitted to be on anything but the floor at all times unless specified on rare occasions otherwise.

TOBACCO LIMITATIONS

MISTRESS will not allow slave to use tobacco at anytime while under MISTESS’s OWNERSHIP.

ALCOHOL LIMITATIONS

MISTRESS’S slave will not drink alcohol. There may be times slave will be around alcohol but it will not be permitted to drink alcohol. MISTRESS may decide to take me into establishments that allow drinking but I will not be given alcohol. However, at times, I may be made to serve MISTRESS and her friend’s drinks at home and in any way MISTRESS demands. I will never drink alcohol, as a slave my only drink will be water and piss even if out somewhere with MISTRESS unless MISTRESS decides otherwise. In that case it will be only under MISTRESS’S discretion as to time, place, extent, type and method.

SEX LIMITATIONS

There is absolutely no limitation to what types of sexual service the slave may be used for or endure this is to expressly state slave may be surgically altered, castrated in public or private, publically flogged or whipped and fully emasculated. This is NOT a contract for sexual services I shall NOT receive anything of value for engaging in sex. However I completely understand I will be used for the purpose of sexual acts when Mistress commands slave to do so and with whom she wishes. I agree to do so fully, completely, willingly, and to the best of my ability. MISTRESS will tell me where, when, and with whom and what sexual activities to undertake.  I completely understand as a slave sexually my purpose is to please. My pleasure is none and means absolutely nothing to MISTRESS.

MISTRESS may also forbid me or allow me to engage in sexual activities with others. Such activities will include fetish, sado-masochistic, multi-person and other activities considered by some to be deviant. But as this Contract continues to indicate slave is well aware of the deviant things that will be done to it. Except at MISTRESS’s discretion I agree to refrain from all sexual activity of every kind and description, including self-gratification. If slave is caught masturbating or fondling its balls, while it still carries them, without consent by MISTRESS it will result in severe punishment or castration of its testicles cruelly and ***fully without any notice. MISTRESS may also forbid me from engaging in any sexual activity of any kind for extended periods of time. I understand that I may not be allowed to touch myself ever. Slave agrees to fully obey all of these limitations if and when they are imposed and for however long they be imposed. Note- I understand I will wear a chastity device that will only be unlocked by MISTRESS when she wishes it to be unlocked. I also understand MISTRESS may not allow me to cum for days, weeks, or even months or MISTRESS may decide to have it castrated and gelded at a time MISTRESS decides. Mistress has full rights as my owner to seal such chastity, locking it forever or simply having it castrated and remove its testicles completely and turned into a Eunuch slave. MISTRESS believes that a true male slave serves with its heart and not it balls and as such a Eunuch is more ideally suited for this purpose. Slave accepts this and agrees to become a Eunuch in service. See EMASCULATION/CASTRATION (Section 21).

I HEALTH & FITNESS (Section 11)

MISTRESS will allow slave to remain in great health at all times. I agree, at MISTRESS discretion to submit to every form of examination by health care professionals, fitness experts and others MISTRESS deems desirable. I agree to submit to any treatment or course of regiment MISTRESS orders. Mistress will have full control over my health and life insurance as well as health plan, in signing this contract I agree to maintain employment that offers health insurance.

PUNISHMENT/***/BEATINGS (Section 12)

Like all sections of this slave contract it must be totally clear and precise and there must be no confusion to the slavery that the slave is entering. However, this section is overly important because there CANNOT be any confusion with this paragraph whatsoever because of the nature of the severity of what will occur. MISTRESS may en*** HER orders by physical, corporal punishment or various types. Some of the methods of discipline are as follows:  I will be whipped, caned, paddled, and beaten with many different implements. I understand the beatings and whippings are very REAL. They WILL hurt, may leave temporary or permanent marks on my body and I will bruise, from mild to severe. MISTRESS may en*** HER orders by physical *** at any given time. In short, by MAKING me to do what She wants done, MISTRESS may apply corporal punishment and/or *** either for a lapse in my behavior, or just simply for HER enjoyment, amusement and gratification. This may include mild to severe *** but some type of *** every day. Again I understand completely that I will receive some form of *** daily. So again I am signing this contract knowingly realizing I will be subjected to beatings and ***. I understand that the beatings and *** will be ***ful. Slave will accept any punishment MISTRESS desires to use on the slave. But from time to time, SHE may beat slave until ***y or slave may experience some *** release due to certain types of ***.

HOLDING HARMLESS (Section 13)

I submit to this Contract and to the treatment here under entirely of my own free will and volition and for my own reasons. I enter into this Contract solely and entirely at my own risk, knowing I’m becoming a slave. I, for myself, my heirs, my assigns, and all other parties of any description, hereby agree to hold MISTRESS harmless, and release HER from all liability of any kind. I understand completely I entered into slavery knowing I would endure many beatings, *** and inhumane things. I have entered it of my own free will. MISTRESS and other participants in these activities would NOT be liable in anyway, unless it was a blatant disregard of the contract, by MISTRESS.

ASSIGNMENT OF PROPERTY (Section 14)

By signing this Contract, I transfer control and ownership of all property, real, personal, tangible, and intangible and all copyrights, patents, etc. Anything I now have, will become entitled to, or obtain by any other means during the course of this Contract, to MISTRESS. MISTRESS has permission to use any and all assets that belonged to me upon entering this contract. I have set my hand to this contract and my personal will with wishes that it will never be contested in any court in the land. I have placed my life and all that belongs to me in Mistress hand as her property Mistress agrees to use any or all of such properties, copyrights, patent payments, earnings etc., I may have had upon entering this Contract as she sees fit. MISTRESS may use such funds, properties. There is absolutely NO termination of this slave Contract. MISTRESS will keep all such property or ***s. Possessions – As a slave I will own NOTHING – not my body, mind, or soul. It will all be the legal property of MISTRESS. I understand completely I will exist simply as a naked object owned by MISTRESS. Anything the slave may be provided with and all items on the slave will belong completely to MISTRESS. I understand completely that as a slave I will own absolutely NOTHING. As a slave for the rest of my life I will not own a single possession again. Power of Attorney by my signature below, I grant MISTRESS unlimited Power of Attorney to turn to HER own use and advantage all property described above and to effect any legal transfers or paperwork of any kind and description. To give consent to medical and other treatment: to execute contracts of any sort in my name. To effect and en*** all rights, privileges and conditions of this Contract. And, do anything in my name, which I could lawfully do without exception or limitation. I desire that MISTRESS be free to exercise this Power of Attorney without any conditions, bonds, oversight, restraint or interference of any kind. Also, according to the state I will be living in, I will sign a Power of Attorney in the form prescribed by law and have it registered with the County Clerk’s Office registry of documents notifying them I am a slave. This and other signed Power of Attorneys lasts indefinitely from the date of my signing the Contract below.

NAME (Section 15)

MISTRESS has the exclusive right to change my name to anything SHE desires to call me, whether it is a new name or something more suitable to a lowly slave. SHE may change my name legally or just for HER own purposes. I will accept my new name and never question it, just like anything else as a slave. I will never deny my name or my identity, of what I am if asked by anyone, or who I am. I also understand that the identity I once knew will be gone forever.

MODEL’S RELEASE (Section 16)

I hereby execute an unconditional, unlimited, irrevocable, assignable, Models Release in favor of MISTRESS covering all pictures, films, video audio, public performances and recordings of me of any kind, whether true to life or manipulated in any fashion. I waive all rights to inspect the products before or after use and waive my claims for embarrassment or mental distress specifically and all other claims of any sort generally.

TV, COMPUTERS, ETC (Section 17)

The slave under absolutely NO circumstances will EVER be allowed to watch TV, use a telephone, computer (other than reason of employment) or any other thing that would definitely be considered a luxury. As indicated by this contract NOTHING in slave’s life will be remotely close to a luxury but instead a constant *** and ***. Slave will have no contact with the outside world of any kind and must maintain its constant focus and dedication on serving, obeying, and pleasing its MISTRESS. Unless instructed or gifted by Mistress, slave may earn one 5 minute call every month done under Mistress’s instructions.

OTHER PROVISIONS: SEVERABILITY; ASSIGNABILITY (Section 18)

This statement notwithstanding, I specifically desire none, or at least the minimum amount of government interference in this Contract. If any part of this Contract is held to be invalid, the remainder stands as written and the invalid part is changed as slightly as possible to give MISTRESS as much latitude and as many rights and privileges as possible. In similar fashion, in any disagreement of interpretation, MISTRESS’s desire shall prevail. This Contract may be broken Only by MISTRESS and there is only one possible way this contract could be broken. The slave cannot break the contract. Once the signing of this Contract is finished the slave will NEVER know freedom again. Below indicates how it can be broken.

MISTRESS at any given time may sell slave to another listed above. Although this would be unlikely since MISTRESS has set all limits for slave HERSELF and has complete and total power over slave. Once this Contract is signed it will remain a slave to someone for life.

Note – I, soon to be slave, understand this contract CANNOT be broken by me the slave EVER. By signing this contract I know I will NEVER know freedom AGAIN.

SELLING OF THE slave (Section 19)

MISTRESS may choose to sell this slave at any given time at HER own discretion as mentioned above. Should MISTRESS desire to sell slave, SHE may do so without consent of slave in choice of new OWNER. Slave is obligated to agree to sale and may not choose to end this Contract if MISTRESS desires to sell slave and discontinue ownership. Slave understands completely, that it will NEVER be free again, no matter if MISTRESS no longer wants slave. MISTRESS wants this slave to be a slave always even if sold by HER. I understand that by signing this contract I am knowingly realizing I will remain a slave for the rest of my life. It does not matter how many OWNERS slave may have, and all of slave’s OWNERS will see that slave is never free again. For example slave could live another 50 years or more, and still will always remain as nothing more than a slave. Slave also understands it may be sold into slavery under even harsher circumstances than this, although unlikely since this slavery is extremely hardcore and harsh. However, slave understands it may be sold to an OWNER that wants to keep it in a dungeon/*** chamber environment for years or to an OWNER that may want to breed slave with dogs/***s, etc.  I, the soon to be slave, understand I may be offered up for sale and be displayed as my MISTRESS desires for like minded Owners to inspect and bid on. I understand I shall be displayed with no dignity only as property for sale. No matter what type of slavery it is sold in, slave again will accept its position in slavery and will serve Mistress/or a new OWNER to the fullest extent of his ability, just like it had done with MISTRESS. Once slave’s sale to a new Owner is completed, slave will then be the property of his new OWNER and that ALL provisions of this Contract will remain fully in effect...

UNBREAKABLE FINAL SALE ENSLAVED FOR LIFE (Section 20)

Unbreakable final sale means exactly that there is no possible way that this slave will see freedom again for the rest of its life. I understand completely that this Contract is totally irreversible, or unbreakable in any way once signed. The signing of this Contract will be the last decision the slave will ever make on its own. Once this slave signs this contract it is the legal property, possession, thing, merchandise, chattel, and slave of MISTRESS for a maximum duration period of a lifetime. The word lifetime means just that the slave will be enslaved for life. MISTRESS agrees that the slave will be enslaved for life. I understand completely there is absolutely NO possible way I will EVER be free again. This slave will never have any other title than slave. It will remain a slave and human property for the rest of its natural existence. I understand once this Contract is signed, the life that I once knew will no longer exist forever. All past life that the slave once knew will be gone and all thoughts and emotions will be dictated by MISTRESS and slave will be focused 24/7/365 on serving, obeying and pleasing its MISTRESS.

EMASCULATION/CASTRATION (Section 21)

MISTRESS may choose at any time to either have me castrated or if competent, castrate me herself however and whenever she chooses without notice or pre arrangement. This may be done as punishment for wrong doing or her pleasure.

MISTRESS will choose the method and where she has me castrated and I fully consent to this without reservation. I note I may be forcibly restrained when being castrated for obvious reasons.

MISTRESS is a firm believer in a male slave being castrated and becoming a Eunuch as previously described, a slave serves with its heart and not its balls. MISTRESS believes that once castrated the male slave will become calmer and more focused on her desires and wishes without excessive testosterone coursing through the slave hence castration of the testicles. Until such time as she decides on the castration slave agrees to suffer severely in the testicles so it will be better focused and grateful to MISTRESS to be rid of this *** and *** forever. MISTRESS states that the slave will never be used for breeding from and so has no need for them once her sadistic pleasures have been sated with testicle *** of her slave. MISTRESS also informs slave it is highly likely its testicles may be rendered useless by this ***, before such time and may be castrated so that slave will still be healthy and fit.

CHASTITY RULES UNTIL CASTRATION:

Mistress will have total 24/7 control of the sub, in every aspect and as follows:

A. The slave submits ownership of his genitals to Mistress as her property.  Mistress takes complete control of the slave’s genitals. The slave is not allowed to touch or fondle Mistress’s newly acquired property without her consent, however, Mistress has free reign to do whatever she desires with her property as with regards to chemical or surgical castration.

B. Mistress will ultimately decide when/if permission to orgasm will be granted based on variables such as infractions of these terms, the convenience of the orgasm to be granted, or Mistress’s general overall mood to grant permission.

C. The slave submits to the use and wearing of a locking chastity device to ensure that Mistress’s newly acquired property is kept secure and denies access to the slave’s ability to break the terms of this chastity. Mistress will keep all keys. The slave is not authorized to touch any of the Mistress’s keys. The slave will only be allowed to open the chastity belt in the case of an extreme emergency. Mistress will review the emergency and decide whether the emergency was excusable. An inexcusable emergency will be met with punishment.

D. When Mistress decides the chastity device may be taken off for hygiene and maintenance purposes.  Mistress will decide if she will be the one who performs the cleaning of her property, or if she will trust the slave with the task.

E. The chastity device may be taken off, at any time Mistress wishes, and for any reason Mistress wishes.

F. The slave does not have authority to remove the chastity device from Mistress’s property for any reason. The slave may however, submit a request for removal of the chastity device explaining the reason or reasons for removal, but ultimately Mistress will decide on the approval of the request.

G. The slave will never be allowed to orgasm as a normal male ever. If MISTRESS decides slave will be anally milked in chastity and consume all it’s spendings. Or MISTRESS may allow this slave to orgasm while being penetrated anally but again it must consume all of its spendings.

H.  The slave must understand that Mistress believes a male slave has not the right to ejaculate or be used for breeding or have any pleasure from the male ejaculation. Mistress believes a male slave, serves best with its only viable sex organ, that of its owned and trained tongue. Therefore the male slave will never have any penile sexual pleasure from the moment of the signing of this contract, and will ultimately become her Eunuch slave.

DATE BEGINNING SLAVERY (Section 22)

I have read this Contract closely and completely understand that I am signing a Contract to enter slavery. There are no other provisions and I know by signing this contract I am willingly entering into slavery, fully understanding there is absolutely NO way out. I understand completely I am becoming Owned property. I also understand I will be a 24/7/365 LIFETIME slave boy, to be used and ***d, with NO rights, limits, or any say in anything EVER. I also understand that being a slave is not an easy life as indicated by this Contract but instead a very hard life. I also fully understand I will be subjected to very cruel, harsh, and dehumanizing things by MISTRESS. I understand as stated above, I will endure extreme *** and extreme beatings, as well as extreme *** and *** everyday regularly. I also understand that the ***, ***, beatings, etc WILL NEVER STOP. I will NOT 

ask for my freedom because it would only result in being beat for asking and of course denied. That is the purpose of this Contract so I understand what I am committing myself to. I completely am aware of everything before signing this contract. I have no other questions.

I AGREE to be a slave for the rest of my life.

EXECUTION OF DOCUMENT Date

Islave:

Mistress:

L

Second contract almost identical but has  important differences let me know what I think...

Mistress i will need ur full name to pit it in the documents but before that i will forward the to u so u can look em over and make any changes u feel neccarry this a contract i think best in thos sig8and makes my desi3amd understanding clear and not at all misleading please look ot over and tell me if u lile it

SERVITUDE CONTRACT OF VOLUNTARY SLAVERY

BINDING AGREEMENT (Section 1)

I, _Jeffrey J.Popolillo the undersigned, bind myself totally and completely, without limits to, slavery to the holder(s) of this contract, herein after known as MISTRESS. (The singular form of the word MISTRESS is used throughout this Contract, though this word may apply to one or more persons delineated below.)

I acknowledge receipt of one dollar ($1) and no other considerations. That, to me, is sufficient compensation. I certify that I am at least 18 years old, am not now physically or mentally impaired by influence of ***, including alcohol, or other reason where I do not know what I am doing. I am legally and mentally competent to contract in my own name. I am signing this document of my own free will, without *** or pressure of any kind. No one has made any promises, guarantees, warranties or offered threats or inducements of any kind to get me to sign this Contract. With full understanding of the meanings and implications of this Contract, I specifically desire and request the control delineated and the activities mentioned herein. I specifically desire and request MISTRESS to *** me to comply, if necessary, using any means at MISTRESS’s disposal without limit.

INTERPRETIVE DISCUSSION (Section 2)

I understand the Government of the US prohibits slavery and involuntary servitude. Nevertheless, for my own purposes, I desire to become and be a slave. I am signing this Contract in an attempt to affect that status. I specifically request the courts, the law and government not to interfere. I consider any attempt by an outside authority to in any way limit MISTRESS’S rights and prerogatives under this Contract to be an unwarranted interference with my constitutional legal right to privacy. I am of legal age and I am legally an adult who knows what he is doing. I specifically want slavery. In the strongest language, I request the government not to protect me from the consequences of this decision. I give up any and all rights of any kind and description. My body, mind, and soul from this day, will be the absolute total property of my MISTRESS. I specifically waive any and all protection in law or equity, any constitutional rights or protections, and any other rule or regulation that would in any way prevent MISTRESS from having total control over every aspect of my life. I desire to be placed in a position where I CANNOT change my mind EVER.

Recognizing that a government may not allow a totally irrevocable contract, no matter how much I want one, I agree to the following clause, which, while making this Contract breakable, makes it almost impossible to break. This Contract is completely irrevocable except as provided for in this paragraph only. First, the OWNER of the slave can only cancel it, it’s MISTRESS. Once slave is enslaved it can never leave slavery unless MISTRESS allows its freedom. However this contract will make it perfectly clear that will never happen for slave. Once enslaved, the slave will remain enslaved for a lifetime to this MISTRESS, or another OWNER. Even if a court of law tries to intervene the  slave will not be truly free if its MISTRESS does not give consent. MISTRESS has the right to *** performance in a court of law or equity or by use of physical means as outlined above. MISTRESS may unilaterally cancel it at any time, with or without reason, although if cancelled by MISTRESS slave would be sold to another OWNER not set free. MISTRESS may choose to sell the slave to another MISTRESS or a COUPLE OR FAMILY MEMBER if SHE wishes at anytime. This slave will remain enslaved for the remainder of its natural existence. This contract states more about the slave being enslaved for life and selling in Sections 20 & 22 as the contract continues.

aspects of this slave contract will remain in effect. Slave will also consume all MISTRESS’s urine when ordered and wherever even in public. Slave also may be pissed on and left in its cage for days as punishment.

slave’s EATING & SLEEPING (Section 7)

MISTRESS has the exclusive right to dictate the place, time, manner and conditions of my eating, sleeping and drinking. In addition, MISTRESS has the right to choose what I eat or drink. So with that being known I understand completely I will ONLY be allowed to drink water, and eat only what MISTRESS allows me to eat. I will only be allowed to eat and drink from a dog bowl or floor on all fours. I will only be allowed to sleep in a cage or floor at all times, unless specified otherwise by MISTRESS. I understand completely there may be times when I am caged for days, or even weeks at a time. I also am aware there will be times I may not be allowed to eat for long periods of time, just so MISTRESS can enjoy watching me suffer. However MISTRESS might provide a water bottle.

slave HYGIENE (Section 8)

The slave will never under any circumstances use a regular shower, or bathing facility. It will only be allowed to wash from a bucket filled with luke warm water. I completely understand I will only use a bucket at all times and will NEVER shower again. I also understand should MISTRESS decide to clean me she will use cold water and may use soap on me that will be harsh, and that it may burn or be irritating to me. This way the slave suffers even when being cleaned. During times that slave is caged for days or weeks at a time, slave will be provided a litter box to relieve itself in and a bucket to clean itself. Slave may also brush its teeth but it will be done from inside its cage from its dog bowl. Slave’s genital area and ass will be shaved often and must remain smooth at all times. MISTRESS may at some point decide to shave this slaves head or entire body and she shall have exclusive and unlimited authority on this just like all other matters concerning slave.

slave LIMITATIONS (Section 9)

This section must be clearly stated that the slave will have NO rights or limits of any kind that were not designated by MISTRESS. The slave will not play any part in deciding what is done and not done to it, and MISTRESS sets all limitations. As a slave I understand I will have NO rights or NO limits, of any kind that were not designated by MISTRESS. I also understand I will never have any say or right of any kind and I will exist as nothing more than an owned thing, a slave owned by MISTRESS. Below MISTRESS will set the following limitations forth on this unconditional contract of my service and MISTRESS’S total control over me. Except for the limits in this section, slave agrees to No Limits which it agrees to and again was set by MISTRESS, there are none at all. MISTRESS is in complete control and I hereby authorize and request MISTRESS from this day on to completely own me and to treat me as I were HER own body, and do anything ***ful, harmful, or helpful that She could legally do to HERSELF. And further more slave agrees to be altered and used in non legal ways also. If a situation exists within MISTRESS’s circle of friends slave can expect to be routinely emasculated as amusement or as a party piece for all to watch and see.

GEOGRAPHICAL LIMITATIONS

MISTRESS has the right to limit my movements. MISTRESS has the exclusive right to dictate my whereabouts at all times and will decide where I live and exist at. MISTRESS has the right to exercise this prerogative by physically confining or binding me in any means MISTRESS desires, with no limitations on time or method. I understand that I will be restrained, and the restraints are REAL and that I will NOT be able to get free until MISTRESS desires to release me. I also understand that I may be in heavy bondage for days or even weeks at a time. I will be in some type of restraints and bondage at all times selected by MISTRESS. Chains, collar, and cuffs at the very least. So with this being known I completely understand I will be in some type of slave gear for the rest of my slave life. I will be in chastity, collar and ball banded with heavy weights to have slave with stretched testicles while it still has them and this is for life or castration. There will NEVER be a time that my collar isn’t on or my owned testicles stretched and weighted (while still carrying them) or I am not wearing bondage. Note- The slave for absolutely no reason is allowed on any furniture of any kind or permitted to be on anything but the floor at all times unless specified on rare occasions otherwise.

TOBACCO LIMITATIONS

MISTRESS will not allow slave to use tobacco at anytime while under MISTESS’s OWNERSHIP.

ALCOHOL LIMITATIONS

MISTRESS’S slave will not drink alcohol. There may be times slave will be around alcohol but it will not be permitted to drink alcohol. MISTRESS may decide to take me into establishments that allow drinking but I will not be given alcohol. However, at times, I may be made to serve MISTRESS and her friend’s drinks at home and in any way MISTRESS demands. I will never drink alcohol, as a slave my only drink will be water and piss even if out somewhere with MISTRESS unless MISTRESS decides otherwise. In that case it will be only under MISTRESS’S discretion as to time, place, extent, type and method.

SEX LIMITATIONS

There is absolutely no limitation to what types of sexual service the slave may be used for or endure this is to expressly state slave may be surgically altered, castrated in public or private, publically flogged or whipped and fully emasculated. This is NOT a contract for sexual services I shall NOT receive anything of value for engaging in sex. However I completely understand I will be used for the purpose of sexual acts when Mistress commands slave to do so and with whom she wishes. I agree to do so fully, completely, willingly, and to the best of my ability. MISTRESS will tell me where, when, and with whom and what sexual activities to undertake.  I completely understand as a slave sexually my purpose is to please. My pleasure is none and means absolutely nothing to MISTRESS.

MISTRESS may also forbid me or allow me to engage in sexual activities with others. Such activities will include fetish, sado-masochistic, multi-person and other activities considered by some to be deviant. But as this Contract continues to indicate slave is well aware of the deviant things that will be done to it. Except at MISTRESS’s discretion I agree to refrain from all sexual activity of every kind and description, including self-gratification. If slave is caught masturbating or fondling its balls, while it still carries them, without consent by MISTRESS it will result in severe punishment or castration of its testicles cruelly and ***fully without any notice. MISTRESS may also forbid me from engaging in any sexual activity of any kind for extended periods of time. I understand that I may not be allowed to touch myself ever. Slave agrees to fully obey all of these limitations if and when they are imposed and for however long they be imposed. Note- I understand I will wear a chastity device that will only be unlocked by MISTRESS when she wishes it to be unlocked. I also understand MISTRESS may not allow me to cum for days, weeks, or even months or MISTRESS may decide to have it castrated and gelded at a time MISTRESS decides. Mistress has full rights as my owner to seal such chastity, locking it forever or simply having it castrated and remove its testicles completely and turned into a Eunuch slave. MISTRESS believes that a true male slave serves with its heart and not it balls and as such a Eunuch is more ideally suited for this purpose. Slave accepts this and agrees to become a Eunuch in service. See EMASCULATION/CASTRATION (Section 21).

I HEALTH & FITNESS (Section 11)

MISTRESS will allow slave to remain in great health at all times. I agree, at MISTRESS discretion to submit to every form of examination by health care professionals, fitness experts and others MISTRESS deems desirable. I agree to submit to any treatment or course of regiment MISTRESS orders. Mistress will have full control over my health and life insurance as well as health plan, in signing this contract I agree to maintain employment that offers health insurance.

PUNISHMENT/***/BEATINGS (Section 12)

Like all sections of this slave contract it must be totally clear and precise and there must be no confusion to the slavery that the slave is entering. However, this section is overly important because there CANNOT be any confusion with this paragraph whatsoever because of the nature of the severity of what will occur. MISTRESS may en*** HER orders by physical, corporal punishment or various types. Some of the methods of discipline are as follows:  I will be whipped, caned, paddled, and beaten with many different implements. I understand the beatings and whippings are very REAL. They WILL hurt, may leave temporary or permanent marks on my body and I will bruise, from mild to severe. MISTRESS may en*** HER orders by physical *** at any given time. In short, by MAKING me to do what She wants done, MISTRESS may apply corporal punishment and/or *** either for a lapse in my behavior, or just simply for HER enjoyment, amusement and gratification. This may include mild to severe *** but some type of *** every day. Again I understand completely that I will receive some form of *** daily. So again I am signing this contract knowingly realizing I will be subjected to beatings and ***. I understand that the beatings and *** will be ***ful. Slave will accept any punishment MISTRESS desires to use on the slave. But from time to time, SHE may beat slave until ***y or slave may experience some *** release due to certain types of ***.

HOLDING HARMLESS (Section 13)

I submit to this Contract and to the treatment here under entirely of my own free will and volition and for my own reasons. I enter into this Contract solely and entirely at my own risk, knowing I’m becoming a slave. I, for myself, my heirs, my assigns, and all other parties of any description, hereby agree to hold MISTRESS harmless, and release HER from all liability of any kind. I understand completely I entered into slavery knowing I would endure many beatings, *** and inhumane things. I have entered it of my own free will. MISTRESS and other participants in these activities would NOT be liable in anyway, unless it was a blatant disregard of the contract, by MISTRESS.

ASSIGNMENT OF PROPERTY (Section 14)

By signing this Contract, I transfer control and ownership of all property, real, personal, tangible, and intangible and all copyrights, patents, etc. Anything I now have, will become entitled to, or obtain by any other means during the course of this Contract, to MISTRESS. MISTRESS has permission to use any and all assets that belonged to me upon entering this contract. I have set my hand to this contract and my personal will with wishes that it will never be contested in any court in the land. I have placed my life and all that belongs to me in Mistress hand as her property Mistress agrees to use any or all of such properties, copyrights, patent payments, earnings etc., I may have had upon entering this Contract as she sees fit. MISTRESS may use such funds, properties. There is absolutely NO termination of this slave Contract. MISTRESS will keep all such property or ***s. Possessions – As a slave I will own NOTHING – not my body, mind, or soul. It will all be the legal property of MISTRESS. I understand completely I will exist simply as a naked object owned by MISTRESS. Anything the slave may be provided with and all items on the slave will belong completely to MISTRESS. I understand completely that as a slave I will own absolutely NOTHING. As a slave for the rest of my life I will not own a single possession again. Power of Attorney by my signature below, I grant MISTRESS unlimited Power of Attorney to turn to HER own use and advantage all property described above and to effect any legal transfers or paperwork of any kind and description. To give consent to medical and other treatment: to execute contracts of any sort in my name. To effect and en*** all rights, privileges and conditions of this Contract. And, do anything in my name, which I could lawfully do without exception or limitation. I desire that MISTRESS be free to exercise this Power of Attorney without any conditions, bonds, oversight, restraint or interference of any kind. Also, according to the state I will be living in, I will sign a Power of Attorney in the form prescribed by law and have it registered with the County Clerk’s Office registry of documents notifying them I am a slave. This and other signed Power of Attorneys lasts indefinitely from the date of my signing the Contract below.

NAME (Section 15)

MISTRESS has the exclusive right to change my name to anything SHE desires to call me, whether it is a new name or something more suitable to a lowly slave. SHE may change my name legally or just for HER own purposes. I will accept my new name and never question it, just like anything else as a slave. I will never deny my name or my identity, of what I am if asked by anyone, or who I am. I also understand that the identity I once knew will be gone forever.

MODEL’S RELEASE (Section 16)

I hereby execute an unconditional, unlimited, irrevocable, assignable, Models Release in favor of MISTRESS covering all pictures, films, video audio, public performances and recordings of me of any kind, whether true to life or manipulated in any fashion. I waive all rights to inspect the products before or after use and waive my claims for embarrassment or mental distress specifically and all other claims of any sort generally.

TV, COMPUTERS, ETC (Section 17)

The slave under absolutely NO circumstances will EVER be allowed to watch TV, use a telephone, computer (other than reason of employment) or any other thing that would definitely be considered a luxury. As indicated by this contract NOTHING in slave’s life will be remotely close to a luxury but instead a constant *** and ***. Slave will have no contact with the outside world of any kind and must maintain its constant focus and dedication on serving, obeying, and pleasing its MISTRESS. Unless instructed or gifted by Mistress, slave may earn one 5 minute call every month done under Mistress’s instructions.

OTHER PROVISIONS: SEVERABILITY; ASSIGNABILITY (Section 18)

This statement notwithstanding, I specifically desire none, or at least the minimum amount of government interference in this Contract. If any part of this Contract is held to be invalid, the remainder stands as written and the invalid part is changed as slightly as possible to give MISTRESS as much latitude and as many rights and privileges as possible. In similar fashion, in any disagreement of interpretation, MISTRESS’s desire shall prevail. This Contract may be broken Only by MISTRESS and there is only one possible way this contract could be broken. The slave cannot break the contract. Once the signing of this Contract is finished the slave will NEVER know freedom again. Below indicates how it can be broken.

MISTRESS at any given time may sell slave to another listed above. Although this would be unlikely since MISTRESS has set all limits for slave HERSELF and has complete and total power over slave. Once this Contract is signed it will remain a slave to someone for life.

Note – I, soon to be slave, understand this contract CANNOT be broken by me the slave EVER. By signing this contract I know I will NEVER know freedom AGAIN.

SELLING OF THE slave (Section 19)

MISTRESS may choose to sell this slave at any given time at HER own discretion as mentioned above. Should MISTRESS desire to sell slave, SHE may do so without consent of slave in choice of new OWNER. Slave is obligated to agree to sale and may not choose to end this Contract if MISTRESS desires to sell slave and discontinue ownership. Slave understands completely, that it will NEVER be free again, no matter if MISTRESS no longer wants slave. MISTRESS wants this slave to be a slave always even if sold by HER. I understand that by signing this contract I am knowingly realizing I will remain a slave for the rest of my life. It does not matter how many OWNERS slave may have, and all of slave’s OWNERS will see that slave is never free again. For example slave could live another 50 years or more, and still will always remain as nothing more than a slave. Slave also understands it may be sold into slavery under even harsher circumstances than this, although unlikely since this slavery is extremely hardcore and harsh. However, slave understands it may be sold to an OWNER that wants to keep it in a dungeon/*** chamber environment for years or to an OWNER that may want to breed slave with dogs/***s, etc.  I, the soon to be slave, understand I may be offered up for sale and be displayed as my MISTRESS desires for like minded Owners to inspect and bid on. I understand I shall be displayed with no dignity only as property for sale. No matter what type of slavery it is sold in, slave again will accept its position in slavery and will serve Mistress/or a new OWNER to the fullest extent of his ability, just like it had done with MISTRESS. Once slave’s sale to a new Owner is completed, slave will then be the property of his new OWNER and that ALL provisions of this Contract will remain fully in effect...

UNBREAKABLE FINAL SALE ENSLAVED FOR LIFE (Section 20)

Unbreakable final sale means exactly that there is no possible way that this slave will see freedom again for the rest of its life. I understand completely that this Contract is totally irreversible, or unbreakable in any way once signed. The signing of this Contract will be the last decision the slave will ever make on its own. Once this slave signs this contract it is the legal property, possession, thing, merchandise, chattel, and slave of MISTRESS for a maximum duration period of a lifetime. The word lifetime means just that the slave will be enslaved for life. MISTRESS agrees that the slave will be enslaved for life. I understand completely there is absolutely NO possible way I will EVER be free again. This slave will never have any other title than slave. It will remain a slave and human property for the rest of its natural existence. I understand once this Contract is signed, the life that I once knew will no longer exist forever. All past life that the slave once knew will be gone and all thoughts and emotions will be dictated by MISTRESS and slave will be focused 24/7/365 on serving, obeying and pleasing its MISTRESS.

EMASCULATION/CASTRATION (Section 21)

MISTRESS may choose at any time to either have me castrated or if competent, castrate me herself however and whenever she chooses without notice or pre arrangement. This may be done as punishment for wrong doing or her pleasure.

MISTRESS will choose the method and where she has me castrated and I fully consent to this without reservation. I note I may be forcibly restrained when being castrated for obvious reasons.

MISTRESS is a firm believer in a male slave being castrated and becoming a Eunuch as previously described, a slave serves with its heart and not its balls. MISTRESS believes that once castrated the male slave will become calmer and more focused on her desires and wishes without excessive testosterone coursing through the slave hence castration of the testicles. Until such time as she decides on the castration slave agrees to suffer severely in the testicles so it will be better focused and grateful to MISTRESS to be rid of this *** and *** forever. MISTRESS states that the slave will never be used for breeding from and so has no need for them once her sadistic pleasures have been sated with testicle *** of her slave. MISTRESS also informs slave it is highly likely its testicles may be rendered useless by this ***, before such time and may be castrated so that slave will still be healthy and fit.

CHASTITY RULES UNTIL CASTRATION:

Mistress will have total 24/7 control of the sub, in every aspect and as follows:

A. The slave submits ownership of his genitals to Mistress as her property.  Mistress takes complete control of the slave’s genitals. The slave is not allowed to touch or fondle Mistress’s newly acquired property without her consent, however, Mistress has free reign to do whatever she desires with her property as with regards to chemical or surgical castration.

B. Mistress will ultimately decide when/if permission to orgasm will be granted based on variables such as infractions of these terms, the convenience of the orgasm to be granted, or Mistress’s general overall mood to grant permission.

C. The slave submits to the use and wearing of a locking chastity device to ensure that Mistress’s newly acquired property is kept secure and denies access to the slave’s ability to break the terms of this chastity. Mistress will keep all keys. The slave is not authorized to touch any of the Mistress’s keys. The slave will only be allowed to open the chastity belt in the case of an extreme emergency. Mistress will review the emergency and decide whether the emergency was excusable. An inexcusable emergency will be met with punishment.

D. When Mistress decides the chastity device may be taken off for hygiene and maintenance purposes.  Mistress will decide if she will be the one who performs the cleaning of her property, or if she will trust the slave with the task.

E. The chastity device may be taken off, at any time Mistress wishes, and for any reason Mistress wishes.

F. The slave does not have authority to remove the chastity device from Mistress’s property for any reason. The slave may however, submit a request for removal of the chastity device explaining the reason or reasons for removal, but ultimately Mistress will decide on the approval of the request.

G. The slave will never be allowed to orgasm as a normal male ever. If MISTRESS decides slave will be anally milked in chastity and consume all it’s spendings. Or MISTRESS may allow this slave to orgasm while being penetrated anally but again it must consume all of its spendings.

H.  The slave must understand that Mistress believes a male slave has not the right to ejaculate or be used for breeding or have any pleasure from the male ejaculation. Mistress believes a male slave, serves best with its only viable sex organ, that of its owned and trained tongue. Therefore the male slave will never have any penile sexual pleasure from the moment of the signing of this contract, and will ultimately become her Eunuch slave.

DATE BEGINNING SLAVERY (Section 22)

I have read this Contract closely and completely understand that I am signing a Contract to enter slavery. There are no other provisions and I know by signing this contract I am willingly entering into slavery, fully understanding there is absolutely NO way out. I understand completely I am becoming Owned property. I also understand I will be a 24/7/365 LIFETIME slave boy, to be used and ***d, with NO rights, limits, or any say in anything EVER. I also understand that being a slave is not an easy life as indicated by this Contract but instead a very hard life. I also fully understand I will be subjected to very cruel, harsh, and dehumanizing things by MISTRESS. I understand as stated above, I will endure extreme *** and extreme beatings, as well as extreme *** and *** everyday regularly. I also understand that the ***, ***, beatings, etc WILL NEVER STOP. I will NOT ask for my freedom because it would only result in being beat for asking and of course denied. That is the purpose of this Contract so I understand what I am committing myself to. I completely am aware of everything before signing this contract. I have no other questions.

I AGREE to be a slave for the rest of my life.

EXECUTION OF DOCUMENT Date

slave:

Mistress:

Posted
Good job on the Formatting this time man, I love how you picked that up so quickly.
Posted

I haven't read all of this - it's just too long and.... well... from the bits I have read.

1) a lot of the clauses actually are things *you* want - this goes against what you've been saying about it being Mistress choice

2) even the bits where you mention of choosing is pointed ". I will only be allowed to sleep in a cage or floor at all times, unless specified otherwise by MISTRESS" - this suggests you want to sleep on a cage or in a floor, as you've done this pointed

3) if you are caged for long periods of time - even if it's just sleeping in cramped conditions your body will weaken and muscle will atrophy.  A weak slave is useless

4) if you are not fed for days on end you will get weak and risk getting sick.  A weak slave is useless. A sick slave is useless. And if you are sick who is paying for your health care?  

5) Personal hygeine is important.  Why would any Mistress want a dirty, smelly, unclean slave?  

6) If you smell, are weak, are sick - and are tired due to all the work you are doing for Mistress - how are you going to raise an income?  Who is going to pay for your food, your heating, your health insurance? 

7) on another thread you said other subs/slaves weren't serious and were just "playing games" - but here you are writing up a contract which is little more than a deluded fantasy.  Apply some common sense.

Posted

As someone who has written contracts for hirers and staff (that although boring are necessary) can I just say how much the formatting of this made me want to fall into a coma and never wake up if it means I avoid ever having to see this again.

Please, if you are going to write something like this clearly define each area rather than leaving it a garbled mess.

Posted

22! There's 22 of them!

I was longing for my internet connection to go down by clause 9..

As most of you know, i read. If there are words, i'll read them but even i gave up!

Posted

I imagine the slave relationship with the mistress is like the pet relationship with her supervisor. 

A mistress must be sociable because a slave is in any case a human being. The slave surrenders his freedom to the mistress because he believes that the mistress loves him and is more qualified to manage the slave.

It is only natural that the mistress owns the slave. And he has the right to make use of the slave. But he is also responsible for the slave. Masters is responsible for the health of the slave's body and soul. The mistress is responsible for providing the conditions for the education or development of the slave. Of course, the slave's income also belongs to the mistress.

Punishing the slave is the mistress's right. But it should not diminish the quality of slave life. Is it permissible for a dog owner to *** an *** to death? 

Finally the slave is a sex toy for the mistress. But using it without his consent is not human. Buying and selling a slave is a mistress's right, but the consent of the slave must also be considered.

In the end, I believe that a person has reached the level of being able to own another human being. He must be very wise, wise and educated. Surrender to the will of such a person will certainly be enjoyable. If your mistress is not like that. You should look for another feed that has this specification.

Posted

I would add this is not a contract but more like a wish list. 
a real slave contact should be shorter as the Master/Mistress would decide everything about the slave. Within legal limits. 

Posted

yep.  A contract should either be written by the Dominant under "these are my rules for everyone take it or leave it" or a bespoke "these are my rules for you, take it or leave it" 

or written together in a way that both are happy with and respects circumstances.