Hey I'm thinking of being a master but don't know how to go about it

Submissivef-6706

Submissivef-6706
Posted

Hey there everyone I've been thinking for quite a while I want to try my hand at being a master but I don't know how to go about it and I don't know about how to make a profile on here.

I'm not really sure how to get into this scene like to be a master as I'm very new to it but I have a very strong interest if anybody could help or tell me more about it will be gladly appreciated

Posted

Try looking on this site and online for information and  events where you could go and talk to other kinksters and you will get a lot of help and info also if you ask questions in these forums. Good luck. 

Posted

Hi there submissiveforwomen, Kayla1986 has given you a good bit of advice.

I am happy to help answer any questions you may have about being a Master/Dominant/Daddy either in everyday life, personal and private space or simply in bedroom sexual and role play settings. Every Dom is different and has a different style and we are no where near as prosaic or similar as many would assume. As part of my Dom nature I am a nurturer who seeks to nurture, train and help others (not only subs) if they seek help, advice or training. 

Take heart my friend, as every Master or Dom has at some point been new to the scene or new to playing this role and everybody has to start somewhere. If you would like to chat on the forum I have not problem with that, however if you would rather talk more openly in private then feel free to PM me.  

I have some questions for you to answer either privately or on the forum. What is the very first thought that comes into you head when you think of being a Master, what is it that draws you to this side of the BDSM world and what is it you think you would be looking to get out of being a Dom. Being Dominant isn't as easy as most people would have you believe and even for naturally Dominant men and women perfecting the art of being a good Dom is a constant work in progress, as every sub you encounter will naturally have different needs and teach you different things about yourself. A good Dom know's that learning about yourself and others is a constant and evolving process that never stops. For me being Dominant is not so much a choice, but a state of mind and way of being that comes naturally without trying, but is also a state of mind and being that can be learned, trained or the inner Dom that's been suppressed can revealed with work, dedication and nurturing.