Domme Feminized Me To Point Of No Return.

Posted

Before I met my old Mistress, I had never even thought about being anything other than just a normal guy. 

Our relationship started as a normal one when I was 18, she is the only person I have ever been involved with romantically. It eventually became a D/s dynamic and she started to subtly feminize me, I didn't even realise it was happening. 

Fast forward a couple of years and things have sadly come to an end with her and I have no idea what to do. I don't think I can reverse any of this, I'm at the point of wanting HRT. 

Was/is this healthy? 

Posted

to me this doesn't sound healthy

if she'd been subtly femanising you without your knowledge or consent then this was, well, ***.

in terms of reversal... you know this isn't right for you - I'd recommend seeking a doctor or therapist and explaing everything.

Posted

I agree with the comment. No matter what the dynamic of the relationship it has to come down to what you want. Before proceeding with anything, I would suggest seeking professional advice to help you determine what is right for you.

At the end of the day, it is your body, your life and therefore you that decide - but we have to be comfortable with who we are, and I know this can take a long time to find out - at least, it has for me.

Posted

Well done for speaking out and asking, that's the first step toward regaining your health both physically and mentally. Since this is your first post, ALWAYS listen to eyemblacksheep or Phoenyx, they have a lot of wisdom and will not steer you wrong. For a first serious romance, this was very heavy and sounds as if Mistress was older than you and therefore could have been expected to know the line between a D/s relationship and *** and stay on the healthy side of it. You're not comfortable with what you've become, or you wouldn't be here.  See a counsellor or therapist as eyemblacksheep and Carnelian2  suggest. Don't be afraid or embarrassed -  a professional therapist will not be shocked, nor will he/she judge you.  You're 23 and entitled to happiness.  So go for it and don't let what's happened ruin the rest of your life. A good therapist will also help you to be aware of 'types' to avoid and how to interpret the warning signals.  Good luck - you're among friends here and never be afraid to ask.

Posted

What specifically did she do?  Was it physical, mental/emotional, or both?

If you would prefer not to discuss this publicly, you can send me a private message.  Just click my image, and it will take you to my profile page.  Under my picture, to the left, is an envelope icon, for sending a private post.

Posted

You said you were a normal guy? I don’t think she would have *** you to become without your will? I kind of guess you were in some sort of agreement, or interested into it. Maybe confused about your sexuality and needed to explore? 

Posted
10 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

You said you were a normal guy? I don’t think she would have *** you to become without your will? I kind of guess you were in some sort of agreement, or interested into it. Maybe confused about your sexuality and needed to explore? 

Spot on, and a reason for maybe taking some time to discuss with sympathetic professionals. Unfortunately, some counsellors can be as biased as anybody else in society so please take your time to identify what is right for you, and be patient. 

• 3 weeks later...