Cancelling paid membership

Mz****

Posted

I'm trying to cancel my paid membership,  however there doesn't seem to be a way to do this, the links provided take me to alternative paying options for upgrades, but none for reverting back to a basic membership, the FAQ seems to suggest I must delete my profile entirely, which I'd prefer to keep as a last resort option..a friend suggested just removing my card details,  unfortunately I can't find them on the site to remove them, and don't want or need the hassle of having to contact my bank for a new card to be issued and the one used here to be blocked to prevent my current membership recurring,  if anyone has any ideas I'd be grateful. 

I've tried from desktop and from my phone,  I Really don't want to download the app, so please don't suggest that.

Posted
Just cancel the direct debt using online banking or your banking app.
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Richf86 said:

Just cancel the direct debt using online banking or your banking app.

Thanks, but unfortunately I didn't use direct debit, I paid for a year in advance.

Edited by MzJax
Typo
Posted
There is a way cos I did it....Hang on I’ll see if I can remember how I did it
Posted
https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/login best bet is to talk to support, i've had a couple of times i've had to get in touch, they are fantastic and understandimg
Posted
Why dodn't you just cancel payment ?
Posted
4 hours ago, Aprillia99 said:

Why dodn't you just cancel payment ?

I'm not sure I understand your question?

I've tried cancelling,  and been unable to following the site pathway..hence my post asking if theres an alternative way.

I don't have buyers remorse and just bought it and want to change my mind, I just want to cancel in a timely fashion tidying up my finances for the new year, I don't want to pay for another year when I can't take advantage of the 'perks' of paid membership.

Posted
On 1/2/2020 at 7:58 PM, HexTheSlut said:

https://fetish.servicecenter.de/en-us/login best bet is to talk to support, i've had a couple of times i've had to get in touch, they are fantastic and understandimg

Thanks for the suggestion, I've tried customer support in the past and found it problematic, and incredibly slow, I did try and contact them prior to posting this yesterday, but the link took me to the sign up page written in German, may be worth trying again, but I'm not hopeful.

Posted

Still waiting to hear from customer support, I've sent two tickets now.. any members have a solution please?

Posted

The other option is to get in touch with your bank & say you’re not being given the service you’ve paid for & have tried to contact customer service but they are ignoring you & you’d like the *** withdrawn back via the bank. 
also send a message to the customer support here letting them know what you’re doing so you e covered all basics 

Posted

Hi @MzJax  Leo from the Community Team here. Customer Support will be in touch with you, I've contacted them personally for you and highlighted your case.  If in any further doubt, please contact me directly.  Best wishes.