Let's build the BEST FETISH LIST!

Katiefox

Posted

Fetish and Kink List Community Biggest Best Missing Something?

We've already got over 250 Kinks and Fetishes listed and ready for you to add to your profiles - but we always want more.

What's missing? With your contribution we can make the largest, most comprehensive list on the internet - for kinksters, by kinksters! Check out the ones we already have. You can read up on each one and add the ones you like to your profile. This lets others know what you're into, and you can even search for members based on what they've selected.

Comment below suggesting as many as you can think of! By doing so, you'll get entered into a cheeky little raffle too... :lick:

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

***, Oxygen deprivation (breath play), Tounges, Piercings, Music, ASMR experiences, JOI, Spit, VR, Pet play, Panties (wearing/being used as gags), Edging... Just a few off too of my head. 

Posted

Would like to see the options of Fetishist & Kinkster added to the "My Roles And Archetypes" section. I'm just a fetishist you see, & nothing else there really describes me.

Posted

Figging, suction, nettles, shaving, sounding, magnets, pony play...

Posted

Jen-ing (one I invented): where someone fires £50 notes at you from a cannon and then goes and buys you everything you’ve ever wanted

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Gloves!! Especially satin, silk, and velvet ones!! I'm also a fan of edging, tease and denial, ruined orgasm, ***d orgasm, ***d multiple orgasm, and ***d multiple ruined orgasms! As well as pantyhose being used for bondage!

Posted

Glue

Stuck

Girls stuck

Quicksand 

Glued in high heels

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

CBT is a thrill.

Facesitting is sweet.

A Woman smoking while being serviced is a personal favourite.

Posted

I love to fuck my headphones (big bulky headphones are the best for that job... )

• 5 weeks later...
Posted

How about an option for Plus-Size Men/BHM, rather than just women.

Posted

Also I have a thing for girls in Pyjamas.  Whether that's the kind of thing you'd include though...

• 2 months later...
Posted

Dacryphilia or tears kink - really think it should be in the list.

Posted
I love ripping blazers and smart jackets apart.
Maid-Francesca
Posted
All forms of ***d feminisation, I long for the day my partner (once he/she is found) discreetly drops female hormones in my meals and drinks
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Over the knee spanking.

Girls in pyjamas 

Underwear

Handcuffs