Let's build the BEST FETISH LIST!

Katiefox

Posted

is Mixed Wrestling in the list (sorry, I fancy being lazy)

Posted

I have a niche medical fetish. It's an injection fetish. I love receiving ***ful injections in my ass from a femdom. I couldn't find it on the site fetish list. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 8/14/2019 at 6:00 PM, Okami said:

Dacryphilia or tears kink - really think it should be in the list.

Agreed. As a newbie I never knew there was a term for this so thank you, everyday is a school day! 

Posted

Phobia play! (No idea how popular it is, though) 

And Sapiosexuality - being turned on by intelligence (and turned off by the opposite of that) 

• 1 month later...
Posted

Long hair (head, not body).  20 years ago, it was on the list.  This was particularly true with doms, who saw it as a symbol of power.  Yes, it was actually called a fetish.  Can we bring it back?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

mummification

wearing medical casts

cbt

Posted

I noticed gloves isn't a kink on profile listings but vampire gloves were?

Posted

Vampire gloves are not so much a fetish, as a dominant's stimulation toy.  They have sharp metal pricklies all along the insides of the fingers (sometimes, even spikes).  Tricky to use.  Just the right pressure is needed as your hands caress the bare skin of your sub.  Etsy even came up with a sadistic twist on these.  On one model, they added locking straps on the wrists.  This would keep a slave from trying to touch or play with themselves.  But then, this was a topic on another thread.

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

Fully dressed sex would be one I would like to see to the list

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Spit play, being spit on wonderful that

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 11/7/2018 at 1:18 PM, Katiefox said:

Fetish and Kink List Community Biggest Best Missing Something?

We've already got over 250 Kinks and Fetishes listed and ready for you to add to your profiles - but we always want more.

What's missing? With your contribution we can make the largest, most comprehensive list on the internet - for kinksters, by kinksters! Check out the ones we already have. You can read up on each one and add the ones you like to your profile. This lets others know what you're into, and you can even search for members based on what they've selected.

Comment below suggesting as many as you can think of! By doing so, you'll get entered into a cheeky little raffle too... :lick:

First.  Rough Talk. 

Second.  Intimate search.

Third.  Kidnap (roleplay)

Posted

Well, maybe it's not something that it's rare but I do have a fetish of funnels placed in butt or mouth in the way you cannot remove them and all of the man fluids like piss, spit or semen must enter inside whether you like it or not. To be more precise I just love to be treated as urinal when guys urinate their piss inside the funnel connected with pipe/tube inserted deep inside my rectum. If you could add that I'm handcuffed and verbally humiliated you'll have the full picture of it.

In general I'm really turned on by forcing somebody to take male fluids inside rectum or mouth. The more the better.

• 1 month later...
Posted

A whole one for crotch trampling. And being run over by a car. Slowly under the wheels. Especially my crotch

• 1 month later...
qwertytothemax
Posted

How about a sweat fetish? Or ***d exercise fetish?

Posted

Also into headphones, Mx helmets, gas masks, domination and more

• 1 month later...
Posted

Turtleneck jumpers. Tighter and longer the neck of the jumper the better.

Posted

My ex enjoys cutting women’s hair. Yeah, we’re not together anymore. 

Intrestedgal
Posted

I find male virgins (Obviously above 18) incredibly hot. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

I feel very tame but hugs and cuddles are a turn on for me 

Posted

I was directed to this thread from my topic about "Beating-Kink". Could we please add it to the list? I am currently still researching it myself.

Posted

non stop pussy licking, controlling her while multiple orgasms

• 1 month later...
Posted

***d  bi    creampie cleaning   cleaning other mens cream pies  out of women