Hypnosis

mo****

Posted
I know it's a long shot but is anyone into hypnosis on here? Preferably a dominant woman :o Just it's on of the few things that's always interested me throughout my life and I've always wanted to be under trance with someone. Or is there anyone you'd be able to recommend that does this sorta stuff?
Thanks
Posted
I find hypnosis intriguing, and certainly I would like to try it on a Submissive. You say "under trance with someone". Do you mean you want to be hypnotised, or you want to hypnotise someone?
  • 7 months later...
Posted

I am. My partner hypnotises me often and  we have sex while i'm  hypnotized 😵

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
TheStareOfTheDevil
Posted

theres a few hypnotists on here, mostly men though, you might find a Domme that does it if you search, i know one but she doesnt Domme or hypnotize women.

• 1 month later...
Posted
15 hours ago, Sissycuck said:

I would like to be hypnotized

do you mean the sissy conditioning hypno stuff?

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Hey, an interesting thread.  I'm a new member to the site so just finding my way around.  I am a domme and although I am not trained in clinical hypnosis I am an NLP master practitioner which includes trance work and hypnosis.   I've been asked about it before by a kinkster friend of mine but we never did anything other than discuss it so I have no kinky hypnosis experience.  It's certainly an area of interest though.

• 1 year later...
Posted

I am also into hypnosis where I can go fall deep trance and follow the commands where even a trigger I can follow.

• 3 months later...
Posted

I do hypnosis, been studying hypnosis for years and years ...

• 1 month later...
Posted
I’m interested in hypnosis, I have only ever been aware of online hypnosis on YouTube or hypno-fetish.com and am not sure if I have experienced trance. I feel like I’m asking my self “is this it?” “Is THIS it?” And not ever sure if I am actually in it. Please help!