Pleasure *** Favourites

Posted

So this one is for all the subs,bottoms, masochists and switches here. What is your favourite kind of pleasure ***? I know that might change for a lot of us, so what is your favourite right now? 

Personally, I'm craving the crack of a whip right now, I love the stinging soreness which comes with the beautiful marks from a thorough whipping! 

What's your favourite? 

Posted
Having my nipples clamped, tugged at, and bitten I find it such a turn on, I love it
Posted
Love havinging that tender warm feeling of two red cheeks, stood bent over and told to have hands flat on the table or bed post, every time the spank happens something psychological just takes over and all i can do is say Thank You
Posted
Love being hooded and tied then a good spanking Bliss
Posted

My favorite has always been the cane The feeling in the stomach when told to fetch it which builds as you pull boxers down and bend over The noise it makes through the air followed by the stinging sensation shortly afterwards which can last for hours Finally catching sight of my bottom days later and still being able to see the red welts reminds me of my naughtiness

Posted
I love having my face slapped. It's the initial shock then the heat with the following *** that does it for me.
Posted
1 hour ago, Naughtysam said:

My favorite has always been the cane The feeling in the stomach when told to fetch it which builds as you pull boxers down and bend over The noise it makes through the air followed by the stinging sensation shortly afterwards which can last for hours Finally catching sight of my bottom days later and still being able to see the red welts reminds me of my naughtiness

I have a love/hate relationship with the cane. I love it and I hate it, I hate it and I love it. It's complex :P 

• 6 months later...
Posted

For me it’s having a warm backside especially with the paddle or the flogger. Recently had the belt and cane which left me bruised for two weeks... I loved my bruising... a real mark of authority from my Master (and something we had been building up to for a while) 💕😍💕

Posted

For pleasure ***, there’s this one spatula that leaves cute little marks from the cutout part that look like “surprised” exclamation marks to me, kind of like expressive Keith Haring marks. I like that. 

I also love my favorite paddlebrush that I’ve been using on my hair for quite some time. It is a very good hairbrush. It does a very good job.

The crop is so lovely, sharp and fast and light and precise.

Punishment *** is nice too though ☺️

• 1 month later...
Posted

Definitely nipple *** - clamps, biting, really hard sucking. And being stretched - that terrifying feeling just as the widest part of a fist pushes inside of me.