LDR & BDSM: Creative punishments for long-distance sub

MsSwitchyWitchy

MsSwitchyWitchy
Posted

Hello lovelies :)

I am currently in a switch relationship with a lovely man on the other side of the world. As much as we enjoy our kinky fun, the distance means that we need to get a bit more creative when it comes to BDSM punishments and discipline. I have taken a look online and found plenty of stuff aimed at a long-distance male Dom/female sub, but was hoping to find some BDSM punishments ideas for female Domme/ male sub.

Please throw me your creative BDSM Punishments ideas or past experiences  :)

Posted

There's tons of BDSM punishments ideas you can do in a long distance BDSM relationship, e.g. make them write your name or degrading things on their skin and send you pics. You can have your sub do it in public too

Posted

Deep heat can be the greatest of BDSM punishments ideas when sprayed on genitals 

Posted

...or chilli on the tongue and gently caressing the clit?

Posted

Any of the BDSM punishments ideas that have been said are great.. as long as it's rational, safe and possible to obey for the sub.

I personally think that the fact you're in a ldr already and not in regular physical contact is very difficult for any sub and could sometimes feel like a punishment.

The biggest downside of LDR is the lack of physical contact, the personal connection that a lot feel to be a staple of the relationship and in a lot of ways it is. The emotions and way of dealing with them play the main role here.. I guess that's the worst.
So adding more BDSM punishments would just make it worse?
Lack of it could feel like a punishment. As a sub, You need to deal with them all by yourself until you see your Dominant..

Posted

BDSM punishments I like Clove oil. Veet down the urethra as well. CBT is something I'm getting into but want to go to hardcore

Posted
On 2/9/2020 at 3:17 PM, trine said:

Any of what's been said is great.. as long as it's rational, safe and possible to obey for the sub.

I personally think that the fact you're in a ldr already and not in regular physical contact is very difficult for any sub and could sometimes feel like a punishment.

The biggest downside of LDR is the lack of physical contact, the personal connection that a lot feel to be a staple of the relationship and in a lot of ways it is. The emotions and way of dealing with them play the main role here.. I guess that's the worst.
So adding more punishments would just make it worse?
Lack of it could feel like a punishment. As a sub, You need to deal with them all by yourself until you see your Dominant..

THIS. 

LDR is hard. It's hard to take certain BDSM punishments ideas when you don't have physical contact with your partner. You don't get the comfort, or attention afterwards that you might need. As a sub, you can wind up feeling very ***. 

With LDR and travel you have to be aware that 24-48 hrs after you've been together, you can have a nasty drop and you've no one there to hold you through it. That was distressing to both of us and really challenged our relationship. 

Struggling with being apart was all the punishment we could endure, after the new phase of our relationship had passed. 

Subs want to feel their submission but sometimes you just have to deal with being human first. 

Posted
On 2/6/2020 at 12:16 PM, MsSwitchyWitchy said:

Hello lovelies :)

I am currently in a switch relationship with a lovely man on the other side of the world. As much as we enjoy our kinky fun, the distance means that we need to get a bit more creative when it comes to punishments and discipline. I have taken a look online and found plenty of stuff aimed at a long-distance male Dom/female sub, but was hoping to find something for female Domme/ male sub.

Please throw me your creative ideas or past experiences  :)

Hey @MsSwitchyWitchy,

I've been through everything what's been published by other members and some pro writers on long distance BDSM, and there are a couple of good reads for you! ;)

Here's a magazine article on How To Make Long-Distance BDSM Work:

And these are similar forum threads on BDSM and LDR by other members:

Hope this helps!

Posted

Oh!! And here's a video on BDSM LDR with some kinky fun BDSM pnishments ideas:

MsSwitchyWitchy
Posted

@SissyRlanne - That is a great list of ideas, thank you. I particularly love the idea of writing lines. He and I write together, creatively, a fair bit. Perhaps I can adjust it so that he has to write me a particular type of short story. Chastity is a great one too, as the area he wanted to work on was going longer between masturbation periods, and he has identified that he wants my help/accountability. That humbler sounds downright wicked, love it, I may suggest it to him.

@nymphetaminx @Montague @CuckoldDaddy Thanks for the info! :)

@trine @MsWhiteRose Thanks for the words of wisdom :) The D/s side of things comes into play from time to time whenever one of feels the desire. I agree, doing it all the time would make the general intimacy very difficult. We have yet to meet up in person (it's all being text/voice/video calls), but I imagine that when we do get the chance to meet up, the fallout of then not having it will be difficult. 

@kitty_clydesdale Those links were fantastic, thank you so much. Certainly some good considerations there.

In the end, this time at least (and after thorough verification of personal limits), we have gone with controlled orgasms and small orders about clothes he is to be wearing (or not ;) ) at home. He has given me a goal of how long he would like to go without masturbating, and doesn't feel confident if he is only accountable to himself, so the consequences of slip ups are mostly just related to manipulating the variables that contribute to that :)

Great BDSM punishments ideas. Thank you!

• 1 month later...
Posted

I’m struggling with this - I have a very physical d/s relationship and it’s impacted on it. We play online but it’s not the same as being together which is what we’re used to. We’ll get through it but it’s very difficult emotionally

Posted
On ‎2‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 3:09 PM, Montague said:

...or chilli on the tongue and gently caressing the clit?

do mouth wash's have same effect,