Is this a good site?

co****

Posted

So how active is this site? I'm curious incase I decide to use it later

Posted

it's moderately active - but to a degree it means it doesn't get overpowering with constant posts but isn't a tumbleweed 

I guess 'good' is subjective depending on what you want

if you want to learn about the lifestyle, enrich your knowledge, make some new friends - it's a great site

if you want instant gratification of kinks then - there are no good sites. 

Posted

You can also go to "Browse > Members", to get a list of other kinksters near you.  Over in the U.K., the list is pretty densely populated.  Here in The States though, the pickin's may seem kinda slim.

Posted

I love this site.........as with any site, it's what you make out of it that counts.........the more you do, the more you will get to know the site and the members that are here.........the site runs regular treasure hunts,  which is a great way to meet others,  it has an informative magazine, an active chatroom and forum.   You can also collect points daily to go towards membership points,  plus you can send gifts to people using the points you have accumulated.  I encourage you to join in everything the site has on offer as its a great way to learn new things and meet other like minded kinksters. Wish you all the best on your journey and hope you stick around to enjoy the site. 

Posted

I think the best advice is to be specific about what you're looking for. It can lessen the random messages. It's not a bad site. Sometimes the messages take time to come through...

Posted

It's hard to meet people around you but when you do it's fun