You're On Kink Dating Site, You Must Be A Slut!

Posted
Insightful as ever but sadly the ones that need to read this the most are certainly not reading it.
Posted
Copperknob ❤️ Well spoken . At least at Fet/fet life etc. We can be oure selfs without judgement ( It is crazy that even in 2021 most people are not in touch with there own kinks)

On the britter side i can solve a rubix cube in under 1 min 😂😂😇

Posted
2 minutes ago, Kobiyashisan said:
Copperknob ❤️ Well spoken . At least at Fet/fet life etc. We can be oure selfs without judgement ( It is crazy that even in 2021 most people are not in touch with there own kinks)

On the britter side i can solve a rubix cube in under 1 min 😂😂😇

Show off!! 😂

Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Show off!! 😂

😇 lol

Posted
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 This is why I'm selective about who I reply to, and how. Well said!
Posted
6 minutes ago, Lostara said:
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 This is why I'm selective about who I reply to, and how. Well said!

To bad we all have to do that …

Posted
Sadly very true thank you for your post
Posted
This resonates. I don’t play unless there’s a real connection. Even then that connection has to have been in place for a bit before play begins. Trust has to be earned and my submission won. I’m a prize to whomever is lucky enough to catch me. Too many are gullible and think that by giving up sex early they will build a deep bond from the beginning. Bonds take time to form but once they do they’re beautiful and worth treasuring. My intimate self is valuable to me and should be equally valuable to him.
Posted
it’s saddening seeing this. i haven’t spent as much time on the app as most other guys, but i wouldn’t have expected to find out that other men make these kinds of assumptions :/ it’s pretty simple. just because you enjoy kinks, doesn’t mean you’ll have sex with anyone or want to fuck loads of different people
Posted
It's not just this site that men descend on with that perception, nor is it only applied to "kinky" women - having spent many years on a swinging site the perception is applied just as equally there by many men that don't "get" that lifestyle either.

Also whilst I know the dictionary definition of the term slut is a negative/derogatory one I do think, as hinted at in the OP, that it doesn't have to be, and there are women (and indeed men) who consider themselves "sluts" in a positive light and maintain good and decent core values all the same.

The problem though is with those people that misconstrue the term to be about someone being "easy" and not holding those core values, and align to the dictionary definition applying it liberally to all, and expecting all to conform to it - who then spit their dummies when people don't.
Glasgowdom1991
Posted
I actually think people on kink sites are more difficult as we know what we want and we won't settle s d will call bullshit out when we see it
Posted

I think people join kink sites for different reasons - but there are some all-too-common tropes

And a lot does come down to the assumption of ease.  Whether this is someone older who has just come out of a long term relationship - and it often feels like he is trying to redeem his ego by picking up some young sub girl; or be picked up by a nice Domme rather than showing an interest.

Or again, the inexperience virgin who feels that everything is so hard and again thinks people into kink will either be easier; or more willing to micromanage via "training"

And some of it feels de ja vous.  And there's always somebody somewhere who feels people should be more welcoming and it's like, they don't really want to learn - they're only here cos they think it's easy.  

Posted
Thank you for that Copper, as ever you made that point beautifully. Though I expect nothing less having read your other posts. I think the complexity you speak of is what adds depth and value to your submission when you do find a dominant who you connect with.

Stay fussy and keep writing the excellent posts please! 😁 👍
Posted
Damn, you can write this stuff! Absolutely! Anyone who wants to Dom me better put on their grown-up pants, because I will test your D energy; to destruction if you are a fake/bully/manipulative/abusive. If you can not prove yourself to me, if that’s too difficult or takes too long you are not the person to Dom me. If you can’t do that then how can you possibly expect I could muster the trust to let you make me a cup of tea? Just saying 😁
Posted

Thank you for writing this. I needed the laugh.

Anyways I am thankful to learn how to build slut cred from the best :joy: 

Posted
Another very informative post CopperKnob. Very well said 👍🏻💖 I truly hope in particular the “insta-Dom’s” take note 🙌🏻
Posted
That is very nicely said,i like that,i like a strong woman,i guess i would be considered a new person here but i like spanking to start with i also like a dildo op my ass so i guess i would like pegging also,but i am considered a switch also,so i guess i am strange,i have submissive tendencies but not willing to give up everything to it so i am not a complete sub,i have not found a woman yet to explore things with yet or to possibly train me or one that is good enough to control or worthy enough to do it all i find here yet are more women that are trying to scam me for ***.
RosesHaveThorns75
Posted
On 10/31/2021 at 10:02 PM, Leisa said:

This resonates. I don’t play unless there’s a real connection. Even then that connection has to have been in place for a bit before play begins. Trust has to be earned and my submission won. I’m a prize to whomever is lucky enough to catch me. Too many are gullible and think that by giving up sex early they will build a deep bond from the beginning. Bonds take time to form but once they do they’re beautiful and worth treasuring. My intimate self is valuable to me and should be equally valuable to him.

Women have been deliberately taught to misunderstood gender dynamics sexual dynamics and power dynamics in order to keep the status quo because so many agency's including other women and various media propoganda(s) and male relatives have lied to them practically from birth about these life changing subjects 💀😬💀 telling them that behaving in certain ways will work for them and achieve their relationship goals when it's more likely  than not to just lower their value and self-esteem in society and give-up the power to someone else!!! ☹️ Takes a lot of good honest books and educational resources to reverse this trend to realise that men think differently and have a different value system to what we've been taught to imagine it's like!! You can have strong gut reactions that your gender dynamics aren't working out right but it took me years to find the right books to eXplain wth?!? 💀 I'd had to struggle with in my ***s what I was doing that was so dis-empowering and my female relatives were such weak/absent role models that coming from a male dominant household no wonder it was going to hell in a hand-basket 💀💩💀 where it was massively benefiting them they'd be keeping all the secrets and it shows how little they cared about my future 🎃 with no real understanding of what would  actually benefit my female aspects of self and how my own eXpectations and behaviours were not helping me atall!! I wasn't stupid or wanting to disadvantage myself but I'd be "strongly influenced" to do so by the society I was born into to be fair 😯 it takes a lot of determination to change to have correct study and to implement for the longer term!!!