You're On Kink Dating Site, You Must Be A Slut!

Posted
Not a post complaining that people are expecting people to be into sex on a sex app 😑
Posted
Did I miss the memo? It’s a sex site? That’s clearly where I’ve been going wrong đŸ˜©
Posted (edited)

Holy thread resurection Batman!

Edited by oldfellow
can't type on a tiny keyboard.
Posted
I am new and I am really grateful for your topic and writing. Thank you.
Posted

Copperknob

This is absolutely 100% true. The way you articulated it was also well done. Thank you.

Posted

Don't make any assumptions about women I may meet and will meet on any site including vanilla dating sites. Meeting them goes the same way as it would on any regular dating site the only difference is you have to weed out the grifters and scammers before you get to them.  The standpoint I come from is these are women who live normal lives and have incorporated fetish and kink into their private lives and that's why they are on the site. They don't want to be engaging in them with just anyone. It's best to come in with an attitude the most you may get is a cup of coffee and a brief conversation.  The women I have met weren't desperate to hop in and get their kink on. They are selective because they can. They are checking for mental stability, chemistry, and possible future compatibility and for some the ability to be discreet. As they would on a normal meet or date. Kinks and fetishes are not discussed on the first meet. Normal everyday conversation and asking and answering a few questions.  Coming in with the assumption that someone is a slut before you meet them and your ready to go will more than likely end it before it even started.   

Posted
Well as this has been resurrected from the archives of the Collected works of Copper I reread it again.

Still Brilliant, but something new struck me.

I always thought the s was on the right hand side of the D to stop the D rolling over and looking badly formed smiley face.

Okay I need to lay down now that was my thought for the day. 😁
  • 1 month later...
littlemiss37
Posted
On 10/31/2021 at 7:30 PM, CopperKnob said:

There is a thought that vanilla men descend on Fet in droves because "kinky women will duck anything." This is how The Meat List was born: one ridiculous belief at a time. Did anyone notice that that list never gained traction? I can tell you why.

I'm kinky and I'm about as easy as a Rubix cube. My vagina was born on an exo-planet where anything sex related is reserved for emotionally intimate relationships. I hate one-night stands. I'll never play with strangers at parties. I'll never attend one of those orgies that are always being posted in a kinky ad. We've seen hopeful men try to create those events, so we can inform you that nobody attends them except vanilla men who refuse to go to a regular play party.

I gather most of the women on Fet are like me for one excellent reason: If you let an internet stranger tie you to a St Andrews cross in a Dungeon, you might not make it out alive. If you let an internet stranger bottom for you in that Dungeon, you might not make it out without a prison sentence.

I only evolve into a True Slut after you've crawled under my skin and into my head. Before that, I'm the nice vanilla girl you introduced to your parents back when you were 14. To most, I'm a puzzle that's too damn hard to solve. My slut-cred is built from my complete unwillingness to shed my knickers.

It takes a lot to push me out of my hard-won celibacy. I've nipped and tucked my life to perfection, so I don't give it up for just anyone. Kink is far more intimate than vanilla sex. I hate intimacy with strangers, so I don't engage in it.

Subs are some of the most misunderstood species on Fet. No, Norman, we aren't subs because we're incapable of living our lives without your help. We don't submit because we're psychologically damaged, and we don't submit because we're too weak for anything else. It takes strength to live on the right side of the slash. When you underestimate us, you prove to us that you'll never manage to Dom us.

We don't submit because we're frail. We do it because we understand our own power well enough to take the risk. That's why inexperienced internet Doms are always accusing us of being fake subs. We're often strong individuals in our vanilla lives, but that has no bearing on our kink choices. If you don't have the capacity to live comfortably with strong women, maybe you're the one who's a fraud?

The sexier you are to us, the sluttier we'll become. Entitled men aren't sexy. Being misconstrued isn't sexy. Lack of safety isn't sexy. So if you're not managing to track down any sluts on Fet, maybe it's time to reassess your own competence as a human being.

Just because us women are here on Fet, doesn't mean we're a slut.

Wow I can't believe men would think we r sluts.  They should educate there self's x

YorkshireBiker
Posted

“Educate there self’s” One of the best I’ve seen a while. 

I get the impression from what I see on here, that men see ‘sluts’ as easy and flock like seagulls to fish and chips. Some people enjoy hook ups with strangers (absolutely nothing wrong that that by the way) and if I we’re to go hunting for someone like that, I’d probably try some fetish/sex related site over a general dating app. 

Once they land though they find out fetish and sex, while often closely linked, are not mutually exclusive. By that time they’re already here so may as well try their luck. 

Posted

I am a slut, I love sex and brief encounters, but this does not automatically mean that I want to be manoeuvred into this dynamic through half thruths and omission. My sluttishness is mine, not a public property that I am inviting unvetted individuals to enjoy without a reciprocal relationship. I will choose which random I fuck, and I resent the implication I continually experience that because I am sex positive I am open to be treated disrespectfully or in direct conflict with my stated preferences
YorkshireBiker
Posted

As is your right to be free and be proud of who you are. Fuck who you want to, when you want to and how you want to  

I’m married, here to improve my marriage and in no way looking for anything, but if I were, and wanted to see if we could get together for a bit of fun I could DM you on here. I don’t know you and know each person is different but would you likely put that statement on a general dating website? If I had to guess I’d say most people wouldn’t. 

In this specific scenario I would probably have better luck on here looking for a quick hook up than tinder or something.

More luck on here = more more men lurking around fishing for random nights.