What is a slut?

ll****

Posted
I would say a term for someone who has or had a lot of partners. Some like the term in forms of *** and others see it as experimentation or just simple experience gained in their journey. At least that’s how I see it.
Posted
Check out The Ethical Slut, sums it up far better than I ever could.
Posted
The definition is a woman who sleeps around. Multiple sexual partners. Now if you're thinking like a naughty slut as in role play that's more of a mind frame. Did you want a definition or to exude the aura of a "slut" in the bedroom?
Posted
A slut is someone that has casual sex with numerous partners. This are partners that the "slut" wants to have sex with. A whore is different, that is a person that has sex for some gain even if they don't want to have sex with them.
Posted
To me, that word is just used to bully and shame. Women about having a normal sexual appetite like men do. If she's had multiple sexual Partners, she gets called that word to shame her.
FETMOD-BD
Posted

A gentle reminder - this is the Kink Academy, if you swear or are overly sexual in your comment it won't be approved.

Posted
from a purely technical standpoint a slut is someone who sleeps with numerous people much much higher than the average and does so for free whereas a whore will do the same thing but those people paid the whore in some way to sleep with but if you’re talking about it in a bedroom context that’s less a type of person so to speak and more of a state of mind that a person can enter and exit
Posted
Definition can change from one person to another. For me "slut" is the great woman with ultimate sex experience and desire. "A cook in the kitchen, a slut in bed".
Posted
It's a wonderful tool for a degrader and a wonderful experience for a degradee.

And it's a person with low sexual morals or standards because you cannot have a *** kink and enjoy being degraded by being called a slut without the word slut being a *** to some degree by default.

In my world, it's very important to make sure the partner understands that the *** was only play when the lights come back on, aka aftercare.
Posted
I think that it would be considered a compliment in this day and age.
Posted
Someone not scared to indulge in pleasure as well as giving
Posted
I feel like it’s a spectrum, like you got some version of another kind of slut and so forth if that makes sense. I think a slut is anyone who likes to experience sexual interactions- solo or otherwise- in a way others might look at as a hobby. A slut is someone who may have a million things to do that day but somehow time was made for catching/helping someone catch a nut
Posted

What is a Slut exactly.. usually it’s something that guys call women they want to f**k but don’t want to f**k them

Posted
I mean the idea of sexual promiscuity being a negative thing comes from judeo christian religion anyways so thats where the whole whore being an insult thing originated. And a whore is someone defined as a person who is sexually promiscuios for ***, the word slut is meant to be an even lower form of whore meaning person whos sexually promiscuios for fun and doesnt even require payment. Thus technically speaking. All of us are sluts by its original definition. So really theres no one correct definition anymore since pretty much everyone who isnt a virgin till marriage and isnt getting paid to have sex is a slut by its original definition so its just however you define it.
Posted
One definition for the word “slut” is what an insecure person calls another person. Typically when a relationship ends or an advance is rebuffed.
Posted
Slut stud one is is associated with pride and one with shame the country we live in we are all just human and interact.
Labels
Posted
A slut will do anything for dick. Give her kitty away for free. Vs. A whore. Who charges
Posted
Slut means a good girl who does it for the love of the game, it's a term of endearment
Posted
A true story. Years ago as an 18 year old I met two young ladies walking home from a night out. We got talking as we were heading in the same direction. After 30 mins they got to where they were staying , one of the two's home I asked one if they wanted to go for a walk. She said yes so off we went ending up in a bus stop just around the corner. Cut a long story short we had sex and to be honest she knew what she was doing. Anyway after we'd finished I asked her out. Her reply was I'd think her a slut. My reply if she was a slut then was I not the same? We all enjoy a good time do we not?
Posted
It depends on the context in which the way the person uses it.
Posted
Context is everything. There is the literal meaning, and then there is what it means between you and a partner. It can even have multiple meanings between you and a partner depending on use case. It can be a term of endearment or a way of being. Context is king.