Obedient and submissive

Me****

Posted

You wake up in your house, a little confused because you can't remember last night due to the party you went to but suddenly it all comes back to you "Oh right the party" you laugh but something isn't right "Wait a minute..." You say as you look under the covers and see that you're naked "Where are my clothes?" You say as you get up looking around. As you look around you see your clothes scattered around your room your pants on the dresser, your shirt on the floor, and... Wait a minute... "I don't wear panties..." you say to yourself and then you have a sudden realization "Oh shit someone else is here." You say as you reach down for your pants. You put your pants on and head out the room, and as you exit the room you see more clothes scattered socks, shoes, her skirt, and bra, you continue down the hall and begin to hear the TV playing "Nice to know she made herself at home." You say as you walk in "Hey..." You say but before you can finish she jumps up in joy and about tackles you "Master! You're finally awake I've been waiting all morning!" She says as she gets on her knees and hands you a collar. You put the collar on and she immediately becomes obedient "Now Master shall we start today off with a bang?" She says immediately turning around and wiggling her ass to you "You're damn right, come here." You say as she crawls back to you "Make me yours Master." She says as she unfastens your pants and pulls them down.

Posted

Sounds like a single volume cross dressing transgender fetish Manga I once read

Posted

Is this like a short story you're writing or something?