So called mistresses ignoring details.

Zhurendragon

Zhurendragon
Posted

Ever get a mistress, or a master that ignores special needs, limits, or details in your profile such as you being a dom and proclaiming you as their slave? Does anyone else think these so called mistresses or masters are dangerous? As in they would conveniently not notice a safe word, or that they would cross a limit, as it was not important to them?

Posted

Some are just to lazy to even bother reading profiles in my opinion 🤷🏻‍♀️ then again my profile picture clearly states me as Sir's kitten and most that message me completely ignore this fact either wishing me to be their sub or on some occasions boys wanting me to be their mistress when I'm clearly the one that's the kitten and in cuffs 🤣

Posted

the ladies who contact like this are more than likely bots

the guys who contact like this are more than likely morons. 

cautiousswitch
Posted

Profiles exist to feed the individual's egomania not for other people to read. :crazy:

Got a message offering me $500 a week to be her love slave - but she wasn't into kink.

Me: "So why are you looking for someone on this site?"
Her: "Because I didn't know what it was about when I signed up for it?"

Because the name fetish.com wasn't a tip off? Presumably, not only didn't she read my profile but also didn't read anything about the site.  In reality, scam artist.

Some men probably are scam artists but, as eyemblacksheep said, most of them are probably morons.  Because being kinky doesn't mean you're ready to hop into bed with every guy who says you're hot.

Posted

I don’t think they are dangerous as it’s unlikely they will have a real relationship or meet anyone. A genuine Dom/me Master would read profile throughly 

Posted
On 3/7/2020 at 5:31 AM, Zhurendragon said:

Ever get a mistress, or a master that ignores special needs, limits, or details in your profile such as you being a dom and proclaiming you as their slave? Does anyone else think these so called mistresses or masters are dangerous? As in they would conveniently not notice a safe word, or that they would cross a limit, as it was not important to them?

Scammers, end of. A very nice Dom friend of mine in this site got a message from some silly b***h claiming to be a Lady Domme wanting him to be her - never mind, most of it was unrepeatable, but it ended in '24/7 slave' - and he should TEXT her on_______________ Obviously a blanket scam message, especially when immediately after joining - as in 2 hours after signing up -  she and other like her are sending such shite out and demanding immediate off-site contact.  It's not even a matter of not reading the profiles, the message is probably going to any one of single status. Not Dommes, definitely NOT 'ladies' - but certainly scammers.  Am hoping my Dom friend reports her.  Or at least, sends her a message telling her to bail before he does report her, as she is obviously NOT a Domme/Mistress.  Safe words and limits don't even come into it. Anyone falling for this rubbish will never meet these alleged 'Dommes' - who will disappear when they've got all the cash they can out of their victims.  When you see 'em - report 'em, now, don't delay and make this a safe site.