Disfigured body fetish. And maybe reconsidering my self-view

Posted

Those who know me closely surely know about my never-changing negative views of myself, due to my skinny and unhealthy body. I lived by the undeniable truth that no-one would ever find me attractive. But recently, something made me reconsider that statement.

I stumbled upon a specific person on Fetlife For her privacy, I won't reference her info in any way. She's a 100% no-limits slave. Looking at her photos, her body is extremely skinny, and scarred. But I've seen many comments by men and women genuinely stating she's beautiful.

Now, I have a question. Is there a fetish for extremely disfigured bodies?

Though I think it wasn't a fetish, since the commenters' profiles didn't state anything about it.

But anyway, my lifelong "Bible phrase" has been shaken. I can't believe I'd ever say this, but maybe someone could find me attractive.

Posted

Any look, age, build, style is *someone's* preference.   But, without getting all twee - true beauty is within anyway.

That said, someone who dares show their imperfections often shows great bravery - and there can be strength in that.

You might struggle to find this, but it's worth looking up if you can - but - Domina Jemma posted a little bit of skit/parody video on Twitter last week references the subs who go OTT about how good looking they are - and that's worth a watch, for a laugh if anything else. But there is a lesson in there.

Like, look.  I aint an oil ***ting,  and I aint everyone's cup of tea - but there are folk who genuinely like to be around me and play with me.  I say this humbly, perhaps some just do find me attractive, but for others they just enjoy my attitude and company and mannerisms - and that's cool.  Play on your strengths. 

Posted
49 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

Any look, age, build, style is *someone's* preference.   But, without getting all twee - true beauty is within anyway.

That said, someone who dares show their imperfections often shows great bravery - and there can be strength in that.

You might struggle to find this, but it's worth looking up if you can - but - Domina Jemma posted a little bit of skit/parody video on Twitter last week references the subs who go OTT about how good looking they are - and that's worth a watch, for a laugh if anything else. But there is a lesson in there.

Like, look.  I aint an oil ***ting,  and I aint everyone's cup of tea - but there are folk who genuinely like to be around me and play with me.  I say this humbly, perhaps some just do find me attractive, but for others they just enjoy my attitude and company and mannerisms - and that's cool.  Play on your strengths. 

Oh, I use my strengths pretty well in my roleplay chats. I have few play partners who love my stories and characters, and of course, my description of the sexual acts. But well, that's about the roles I embody, not the real me.

Posted

the question is what is the real any of us?

So, being able to create a role play, fantasy, that's important and people will like it.  Not everyone sure sure, but obviously this is a strength.

A lot in kink is about in the mind anyway.  

I did some play the other week, I had someone smothered with a glove in one hand and a knife to their throat with another.  They knew they were safe but it was all about the mental world I'd created where they were trapped and *** and that's what was important to them.  It was a kinda prisoner/jailer scene that she was a POW and I was an unfriendly enemy solider who was abusing the captive. 

Granted, this is someone I know enjoys spending time together - but in this my ability to create a scene which worked for them was more important than my looks.

Posted

In truth I know from experience that it is hard to see yourself in a different light after a long time of believing your own view.
However the most important thing to remember is that everyone is different. What you consider to be attractive to girls may not be what some girls consider attractive. There are many who are more into a person mind or personality than their physical appearance.
I once dated a sub who was Bisexual and was mostly into girls. She even told me that she couldn't find non kinky men attractive. However the reason she was so attracted to me was my personality. However a few months in and she found herself being extremely attracted to my body aswell.
Put simply not only is it different for each person but attraction changes based on several things over time.
I know it is difficult but I feel you need to come to see yourself in a more positive light as another thing subs find attractive is confidence.
In my early days I was worried about not being good enough or attractive enough and this made me very quiet and reclusive.
When I would talk to a girl I was often shy and some even thought I wasn't really a Dom. However this changed after a while and suddenly I found myself doing a lot better. Just be yourself and try to be ok with yourself and you will find subs being far more attracted than before.

Posted

I'm not much aroused by bodies and I've never been aroused by the typical image of a male hunk. Scratch that - I'm aroused by the female form... definitely. 

But when it comes to men, it's all about the mind and personality for me. I really prefer geeky guys because they're so much more interesting to hang out with. I want to have good conversations and laugh about things we both find funny, and chat on about films or music or books. And I do have a bit of a thing for people who have less-than-perfect bodies. That they will trust me with opening up and sharing their body with me, even if they don't feel 100% confident in themselves about it, that is a turn on. 

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

the question is what is the real any of us?

So, being able to create a role play, fantasy, that's important and people will like it.  Not everyone sure sure, but obviously this is a strength.

A lot in kink is about in the mind anyway.  

I did some play the other week, I had someone smothered with a glove in one hand and a knife to their throat with another.  They knew they were safe but it was all about the mental world I'd created where they were trapped and *** and that's what was important to them.  It was a kinda prisoner/jailer scene that she was a POW and I was an unfriendly enemy solider who was abusing the captive. 

Granted, this is someone I know enjoys spending time together - but in this my ability to create a scene which worked for them was more important than my looks.

Well, my roleplays are only through chat. I work with my partners' imagination, and they create an image of my character in their mind. The only roleplays in real life were non-sexual ones with my ***s, where we imagined different appearances as well.

I can say, sometimes, my mental plays can be quite powerful. One of my partners once developed a crush on my roleplay character. But not on the real me behind the texts and imagination.

Posted
25 minutes ago, MaskedDom said:

In truth I know from experience that it is hard to see yourself in a different light after a long time of believing your own view.
However the most important thing to remember is that everyone is different. What you consider to be attractive to girls may not be what some girls consider attractive. There are many who are more into a person mind or personality than their physical appearance.
I once dated a sub who was Bisexual and was mostly into girls. She even told me that she couldn't find non kinky men attractive. However the reason she was so attracted to me was my personality. However a few months in and she found herself being extremely attracted to my body aswell.
Put simply not only is it different for each person but attraction changes based on several things over time.
I know it is difficult but I feel you need to come to see yourself in a more positive light as another thing subs find attractive is confidence.
In my early days I was worried about not being good enough or attractive enough and this made me very quiet and reclusive.
When I would talk to a girl I was often shy and some even thought I wasn't really a Dom. However this changed after a while and suddenly I found myself doing a lot better. Just be yourself and try to be ok with yourself and you will find subs being far more attracted than before.

I know different people like different things. But well, let's be honest, my body looks like an Auschwitz prisoner with weird body hair and crooked posture. I'm not sure if anyone would be attracted to that.

About confidence, well, I'm confident enough in my virtual plays, since I basically control reality there.

Posted
21 minutes ago, MsWhiteRose said:

I'm not much aroused by bodies and I've never been aroused by the typical image of a male hunk. Scratch that - I'm aroused by the female form... definitely. 

But when it comes to men, it's all about the mind and personality for me. I really prefer geeky guys because they're so much more interesting to hang out with. I want to have good conversations and laugh about things we both find funny, and chat on about films or music or books. And I do have a bit of a thing for people who have less-than-perfect bodies. That they will trust me with opening up and sharing their body with me, even if they don't feel 100% confident in themselves about it, that is a turn on. 

Well, speaking of shyness, I don't feel such a thing. I have no problem with revealing my body once assured it won't disturb the other person too much. However, I'm far more than "less-than-perfect". More like totally imperfect. Ever seen an extreme anorexic person? Add weird long body hair, crooked posture, and unhealthy skin, and you have me. It will take years to repair it all, so until then, I'm like this.

Posted
7 minutes ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Well, speaking of shyness, I don't feel such a thing. I have no problem with revealing my body once assured it won't disturb the other person too much. However, I'm far more than "less-than-perfect". More like totally imperfect. Ever seen an extreme anorexic person? Add weird long body hair, crooked posture, and unhealthy skin, and you have me. It will take years to repair it all, so until then, I'm like this.

When I said "less-than-perfect" I was being polite... because it's not as if there are degrees of perfection or ugliness. It's all about self-perception. If I'm attracted to the mind and the personality, I don't care what the body is like or what the body has or doesn't have. 

Posted

I can relate to not believing anyone would find you attractive. It's only in the last few months really that I started to see myself differently.

Sure, I'm not a supermodel, in any way, shape or form but people like me. For who I am. My spirit.

That's attractive and it lasts way longer than a physical attraction.

I'm 50 in July and in my entire lifetime I have only been physically attracted to one man based on his looks.

When pirate and I met, the first time we played, we set up a scene where it resulted in us playing with me having only seen one picture of him. Our connection started as a mental connection that developed into a physical one.

Different people want different things. Everybody is attractive to someone.

Posted

People with perfect bodies and 'model' looks have just as many insecurities if not more. Just go to your local gym and watch the bodybuilders. They're built like trucks and completely insecure. I know I was one lol. 3 years ago I got a rare form of cancer and the tumour left me disabled and house bound. I have no functioning balance system so staying upright is a challenge.  My ego took a real kicking but I realise I am so much more than my dodgy meat suit. My mistress tells me she finds me much more attractive now than she did when I was a gym monkey. Looks really aren't everything in fact for a lot of people looks are of no importance whatsoever. 

Posted

@MsWhiteRose @LazyPiratesBounty @Christopher1972

I'm well aware that my personality (at least the good parts) can attract others. My play partners are a proof of that. A very small portion of them enjoyed my virtual plays so much that they wanted a real thing as well. And that's where the fun ends. It goes perfectly well when I'm hidden behind the imaginary illusions I feed my partners to create a good experience. But all of them admited they aren't attracted to my real body, and wouldn't have anything with me in real life.

Oh, another thing I'm aware of. I know a vast amount of fetishes, and I stumbled across one about "pretty girls being fucked by ugly men". Well, but that one requires the man to have a working penis. Which I also don't have.

Don't tell me about personality, I know about it. I wanted to find out if someone could find a withered zombie attractive. By preference, or a fetish.

Posted
8 minutes ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

@MsWhiteRose @LazyPiratesBounty @Christopher1972

I'm well aware that my personality (at least the good parts) can attract others. My play partners are a proof of that. A very small portion of them enjoyed my virtual plays so much that they wanted a real thing as well. And that's where the fun ends. It goes perfectly well when I'm hidden behind the imaginary illusions I feed my partners to create a good experience. But all of them admited they aren't attracted to my real body, and wouldn't have anything with me in real life.

8 minutes ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

I had this happen to me with a girl once. She loved my roleplays online and then over the phone. She said she found my voice very sexy and really wanted me to come over to play.

She then asked for a pic and after I sent it she said I wasn't her type physically and changed her mind. 

Put simply I said "ok" and left it at that because I have no interest in wasting my time on someone who is so focused on looks. Funny thing she then messaged me after trying to recover from it as she wanted me to roleplay more with her and saying "I need your voice to tell me what to do".

I said straight "sorry but I'm not interested. Not to seem cold but I'm looking for a sub who wants to be mine in full. Since I'm not your type then I don't see the benefit for either of us to continue."

She was rather shocked at this and even messaged me and called me a few weeks later when I was on a date with a sub lol. 

Put simply those people are NOT worth it. There may well be girls who have a fetish for your body type or just build up such a strong mental attraction that they see you differently from how you see yourself.

Posted
4 minutes ago, MaskedDom said:

I had this happen to me with a girl once. She loved my roleplays online and then over the phone. She said she found my voice very sexy and really wanted me to come over to play.

She then asked for a pic and after I sent it she said I wasn't her type physically and changed her mind. 

Put simply I said "ok" and left it at that because I have no interest in wasting my time on someone who is so focused on looks. Funny thing she then messaged me after trying to recover from it as she wanted me to roleplay more with her and saying "I need your voice to tell me what to do".

I said straight "sorry but I'm not interested. Not to seem cold but I'm looking for a sub who wants to be mine in full. Since I'm not your type then I don't see the benefit for either of us to continue."

She was rather shocked at this and even messaged me and called me a few weeks later when I was on a date with a sub lol. 

I'm fine with being in roleplay only, since I can't do much in real life anyway. Their opinion on my appearance didn't surprise me in the slightest. I already expected that. We're still playing together, without concerns about the outside world.

10 minutes ago, MaskedDom said:

There may well be girls who have a fetish for your body type or just build up such a strong mental attraction that they see you differently from how you see yourself.

Well, I've met a woman who could possibly have the fetish, though I was still a bit too much for her. She liked looking at my skeletal structure, but wouldn't touch me in real life.

As for the point of view, my zombie appearance is confirmed by other people, so it's not just my perception.

Posted
15 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

As for the point of view, my zombie appearance is confirmed by other people, so it's not just my perception.

How many 'other people' are we talking about here?  And what makes them 'right'?  I was told for years I was ugly too.  Yes, I was ugly ,as confirmed by some other people.  So, do I write off the ones who have a different opinion?  The men who have told me I am beautiful?   Do I just shit on their opinions and feelings? No, I ***y well don't.  That'd be rude and hurtful.

Want to look at John Merrick, the famous 'Elephant Man' ?  The 80s bio-pic was definitely a bit romanticised.  Merrick's deformity grew over time - he was not born deformed.  He wanted to be an architect and did become a qualified architect.  But we are talking about Victorian England here, a seething cauldron of hypocrisy, morals and pseudo morals that was enough to confuse even Charles Dickens. Merrick pragmatically sold himself to a side show.  He hadn't been abducted or abandoned or any other romantic nonsense. It was the way he could make ***.  And he was actually popular with prostitutes and apparently had no trouble getting them. And it's not like he had a shed-load of cash to buy them with. A  fetish for different bodies?  Could well have been that; fetishes are definitely nothing new. Merrick had a great mind, and was very intelligent. He had to sleep sitting up - he knew that if he didn't, he would suffocate - so when he was found dead lying on his back in bed, it was surmised that he had deliberately laid down to sleep, knowing he'd never wake up again. Since he never complained, it was not known if he had felt ill, or had noticed any new ***.  He may have chosen to die with some dignity.  

I have scarring on my left breast as a result of my body trying to eject a cancer. As a result, I was a ***y science project at a Sydney hospital for about a year.  It's not attractive scarring, looking like a badly healed burn - but the Vandal doesn't 'see' it.  I was scared to let him see it - and I was wrong.  I did him a great disservice by making assumptions about how he'd feel.  Twenty, fifty, a hundred other men might have found it  repulsive.   He doesn't. Do I tell him he's wrong, or sick?

Take your pick - you can live miserably on the confirmations of 'other people', or give new people in your life a chance. I'm not every man's fancy - you won't be every woman's ideal.  You  may not have a working penis - do your hands and tongue work? There are men who incredibly talented in that way, or who have become talented through necessity or misfortune.  You've said plenty of times you believe you're unattractive and if you are going to revise that belief, then it's about ***y time - because you're obviously not happy with that old belief any more.

Posted
6 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

How many 'other people' are we talking about here?  And what makes them 'right'?  I was told for years I was ugly too.  Yes, I was ugly ,as confirmed by some other people.  So, do I write off the ones who have a different opinion?  The men who have told me I am beautiful?   Do I just shit on their opinions and feelings? No, I ***y well don't.  That'd be rude and hurtful.

Want to look at John Merrick, the famous 'Elephant Man' ?  The 80s bio-pic was definitely a bit romanticised.  Merrick's deformity grew over time - he was not born deformed.  He wanted to be an architect and did become a qualified architect.  But we are talking about Victorian England here, a seething cauldron of hypocrisy, morals and pseudo morals that was enough to confuse even Charles Dickens. Merrick pragmatically sold himself to a side show.  He hadn't been abducted or abandoned or any other romantic nonsense. It was the way he could make ***.  And he was actually popular with prostitutes and apparently had no trouble getting them. And it's not like he had a shed-load of cash to buy them with. A  fetish for different bodies?  Could well have been that; fetishes are definitely nothing new. Merrick had a great mind, and was very intelligent. He had to sleep sitting up - he knew that if he didn't, he would suffocate - so when he was found dead lying on his back in bed, it was surmised that he had deliberately laid down to sleep, knowing he'd never wake up again. Since he never complained, it was not known if he had felt ill, or had noticed any new ***.  He may have chosen to die with some dignity.  

I have scarring on my left breast as a result of my body trying to eject a cancer. As a result, I was a ***y science project at a Sydney hospital for about a year.  It's not attractive scarring, looking like a badly healed burn - but the Vandal doesn't 'see' it.  I was scared to let him see it - and I was wrong.  I did him a great disservice by making assumptions about how he'd feel.  Twenty, fifty, a hundred other men might have found it  repulsive.   He doesn't. Do I tell him he's wrong, or sick?

Take your pick - you can live miserably on the confirmations of 'other people', or give new people in your life a chance. I'm not every man's fancy - you won't be every woman's ideal.  You  may not have a working penis - do your hands and tongue work? There are men who incredibly talented in that way, or who have become talented through necessity or misfortune.  You've said plenty of times you believe you're unattractive and if you are going to revise that belief, then it's about ***y time - because you're obviously not happy with that old belief any more.

Yeah, you're right. I should respect the opinion of all people. My mind tends to agree only with those who fit my self-hating intrusive thoughts.

Now I realize, that I should accept everyone's point of view. Damn, I almost kink-shamed people with a zombie fetish. And I myself have a small degree of it for undead girls. Ok, from now on, I'll try to resist the compulsion to en*** my mind's truth on others.

I don't think I'd ever consider myself attractive, but I won't defy others for it.

Posted

@SidoraxVonCreep

Just a thought... ever tried CBT? Not cock and ball ***, cognitive behaviour therapy? It focuses on how your thoughts rein*** how you feel and how you look for confirmation of negativity. It was one of the things that turned my self belief around.

Posted
1 hour ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Yeah, you're right. I should respect the opinion of all people. My mind tends to agree only with those who fit my self-hating intrusive thoughts.

I'm glad Vandalsut made you see that. I used to have a serious problem with self hate for several reasons I won't bore people with but one in particular is I have a disability that causes me *** throughout my body.

Naturally this is a problem for long periods of thrusting my hips. However as the very clever Vandalslut pointed out there are many ways you can pleasure others. And I'm happy to say I've only had very satisfied customers ;). 

37 minutes ago, LazyPiratesBounty said:

@SidoraxVonCreep

Just a thought... ever tried CBT? Not cock and ball ***, cognitive behaviour therapy? It focuses on how your thoughts rein*** how you feel and how you look for confirmation of negativity. It was one of the things that turned my self belief around.

Completely agree with LazyPiratesBounty here. Cognitive Behavioural therapy really helped me to curb my self destructive views and behaviour around.

It's great that you have acknowledged that you may have a negative view of yourself that needs to change but I will warm you it's a long road ahead. However it is worth it in the long run. People tend to feed off of others energy and so I *** your negative view will only attract nasty users. However if you manage to promote a more positive attitude I feel it may attract the right kind of girl.

Posted
2 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Now I realize, that I should accept everyone's point of view. Damn, I almost kink-shamed people with a zombie fetish. And I myself have a small degree of it for undead girls. Ok, from now on, I'll try to resist the compulsion to en*** my mind's truth on others. I don't think I'd ever consider myself attractive, but I won't defy others for it.

I don't know anything about Cognitive Behaviour Therapy - thanks for defining that, Bounty, my heart nearly stopped there -  Sidorax, you can respect the opinion of others; you can accept the opinion of others - you don't have to agree with it. Accepting what someone believes is NOT the same as YOU believing it. They have the right to believe what they want - you don't have to make it your belief.  MaskedDom is spot on - keep being negative and dreary about how you look and you'll find you attract those who will confirm it.  But when you say, 'THIS is me - and I'm OK' you'll attract the people who agree with you.  After I changed what I thought about myself - and that was a scary leap and hard to do, it took effort and work - I ended up attracting the sort of blokes who'd stare at me and then start composing poetry in their beers - and all the time, staring. They turned into Sir Galahad if they thought I needed defending. They made all sorts of offers, from the veiled to the blatant. I attracted blokes who fronted me in the local and said, 'You have THE most beautiful breasts I've ever seen, I want to buy you a drink."  I'd been there for several years - but now they 'saw' me. 

Now try and accept this for size -  you have deep, lovely eyes.  The eyes of a thinker and dreamer. If you had lived in ancient Rome, the archeologists would turn up a statue or bust of a philosopher or poet and know that this was a representation of SIDORAX.  Your hair is groomed and neat - that shows interest and respect for yourself. And not everyone has that. And don't give me that bollocks about being groomed for the photo that you tried to hand me a few months ago. 

Why in ten types of buggery do you want to agree with those who 'fit' or feed your self-hating intrusive thoughts?  So you'll be 'accepted'?  So you can validate your self hatred and go on hating yourself? Bollocks.  People who incite self hatred, or agree with your self hatred are not your friends, and never will be.  They've got their own problems.  Don't let them foist their problems onto you. You have no business  - or right - to kink-shame anyone with a 'zombie' fetish (you admit to a tad of 'undead girl' fetish yourself, why shouldn't there be others with the same turn-on?) - a poet fetish - a writer fetish - and you do write beautifully, I've read it - you write Beauty, capital B intended - those with a fetish for a man who is MAN ENOUGH to admit he is not as other men, but can yet be more...seems like you could have a lot of fans, Sidorax.   You have friends in here  - just look at the responses above.  Do you think we're doing this because there's nothing on the telly?  The hell we are - we care.  If you don't get it together,  I'll forget my submissiveness, turn into Xena Warrior Princess with PMT and come over there and sort you out.

There is no 'perfect' - end of discussion.

Ok, from now on, I'll try to resist the compulsion to en*** my mind's truth on others.

En*** your mind's TRUTH? Sounds like you're trying to bully people into believing this 'truth' that you're repulsive or ugly.  See above - I'm not going to repeat all that.

One last word on John Merrick - he had crooked posture, deformity, pale unhealthy skin - yet he was attractive, and counted among his friends Princess Alexandra, wife of the Prince of Wales, Edward VII  of England. She never saw the deformity - only the fine intelligent mind, and the gentleman that his mother had raised him to be.

1 hour ago, MaskedDom said:

However as the very clever Vandalslut pointed out there are many ways you can pleasure others. And I'm happy to say I've only had very satisfied customers ;). 

Thanks for the compliment, MaskedDom. I've been where our Sidorax is. I know the ***, I've experienced rejection. It's not about people giving HIM a chance.  It's about Sidorax giving those around him a chance. So get on with it. Give people a chance and add 'giver' to the list of your positive attributes.  Best and blessings.

Posted

this is slightly off tangent, but relevant.

I was at a gig last night - and the first two bands were kinda straight up metal, 3rd band was punk, 4th band metalcore/post-hardcore and the last band were an enjoyable rock n roll band.  

All the bands were really good - however... 

point 1

although all of the bands were really good, different people in the crowd preferred different ones and disliked others.   So, no matter how good they were, not everyone liked them. They weren't to everyone's tastes.

-

Now, the last band had felt a little lost and kept saying to the crowd "I know we're not as heavy as the other bands", and stuff like that and it totally lost anyone in the crowd who was interested as people who found them enjoyable suddenly started finding flaws with them or hyper noticing minor fails

point 2

often people don't notice or care about your flaws if you don't highlight them too much.

Posted
2 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

Now try and accept this for size -  you have deep, lovely eyes.  The eyes of a thinker and dreamer. If you had lived in ancient Rome, the archeologists would turn up a statue or bust of a philosopher or poet and know that this was a representation of SIDORAX.  Your hair is groomed and neat - that shows interest and respect for yourself. And not everyone has that. And don't give me that bollocks about being groomed for the photo that you tried to hand me a few months ago. 

First to say, you have an impressive way of complimenting. And yes, I take care of my hair. It's one of the few good parts of me.

2 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

and you do write beautifully, I've read it - you write Beauty, capital B intended

Well, like I've said above. Lots of people like my writing style. That's why my text plays are mostly successful.

Mtnman-1863
Posted

I was only boy growing up who wasnt circumcised. I thought i was deformed for years an i also had no head like the others since i couldn't retract my foreskin yet. Then at camp there were three of us in Our age group to shower together. And i saw my first foreskin besides my own we were both blessed with long overhang. We stared at each other and agreed no one else in our towns has all the skin down there. I feel bad now cause we did to that other boy in the shower that was cut what circumcised guys have done to us for years, said it was dirty smelly ugly. Well that poor boy got the wrath of the intact male. Even if he wasnt cut he was smaller, my skin had more overhang but we were same otherwise and i could tell. He noticed his smaller girth an scar for first time . we made fun , said he got chopped up and was smaller cause of it and he had a deformed penis we were pround of our extra inch of length. Neither of us knew we had a head under the skin yet. We made fun of him for two weeks , he felt our uncircumcised wrath for how people looked down on us. I feel bad cause we were no better than the others. And im glad an proud to have my foreskin intact. But that poor kid didnt have that he had two anteaters that were bigger than him laughing at his mutilated penis. Im sorry for this....but for once in the usa , foreskin was NOT the minority and we were cruel an no better than the circumcised boys

Posted

First to say, you have an impressive way of complimenting. And yes, I take care of my hair. It's one of the few good parts of me.

Call it like I see it - I'm an Australian. Your hair is one of MANY good things about you - forgetting your new resolutions so soon?