Disfigured body fetish. And maybe reconsidering my self-view

Posted
21 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

forgetting your new resolutions so soon?

My resolution was to respect others' opinion. I still don't consider myself attractive, but I accept the possibility that others may do.

Posted
2 hours ago, Longskin said:

I was only boy growing up who wasnt circumcised. I thought i was deformed for years an i also had no head like the others since i couldn't retract my foreskin yet. Then at camp there were three of us in Our age group to shower together. And i saw my first foreskin besides my own we were both blessed with long overhang. We stared at each other and agreed no one else in our towns has all the skin down there. I feel bad now cause we did to that other boy in the shower that was cut what circumcised guys have done to us for years, said it was dirty smelly ugly. Well that poor boy got the wrath of the intact male. Even if he wasnt cut he was smaller, my skin had more overhang but we were same otherwise and i could tell. He noticed his smaller girth an scar for first time . we made fun , said he got chopped up and was smaller cause of it and he had a deformed penis we were pround of our extra inch of length. Neither of us knew we had a head under the skin yet. We made fun of him for two weeks , he felt our uncircumcised wrath for how people looked down on us. I feel bad cause we were no better than the others. And im glad an proud to have my foreskin intact. But that poor kid didnt have that he had two anteaters that were bigger than him laughing at his mutilated penis. Im sorry for this....but for once in the usa , foreskin was NOT the minority and we were cruel an no better than the circumcised boys

Well, how does it relate to my post?

Posted
10 minutes ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

My resolution was to respect others' opinion. I still don't consider myself attractive, but I accept the possibility that others may do.

OK, accepted. That's a pretty major step for you, just stay with it.  I'm too tired to turn green, explode out of my top and Xena-out at the moment, anyway.  Longskin's point is that he also thought he was unattractive - he had been picked on for years by boys who said he was 'ugly' and that he made fun of someone who was different to make himself feel better, and someone who may not have thought anything of his difference until he was made fun of for being ugly.  Longskin is describing his ego malfunction -' Wow, I thought I was ugly, but I'm BETTER THAN him!'  He regrets it - and good for him. He's saying that, really, what's attractive and normal have no real parameters or definitions.

Posted
46 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

OK, accepted. That's a pretty major step for you, just stay with it.  I'm too tired to turn green, explode out of my top and Xena-out at the moment, anyway.  Longskin's point is that he also thought he was unattractive - he had been picked on for years by boys who said he was 'ugly' and that he made fun of someone who was different to make himself feel better, and someone who may not have thought anything of his difference until he was made fun of for being ugly.  Longskin is describing his ego malfunction -' Wow, I thought I was ugly, but I'm BETTER THAN him!'  He regrets it - and good for him. He's saying that, really, what's attractive and normal have no real parameters or definitions.

Ahh that. Well, I never polished my ego over mocking others. Anything harmful I've ever done, was aimed at myself alone.

By the way, I'm kinda worried about that 'Xena' side of you.  : |

Posted
8 hours ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Ahh that. Well, I never polished my ego over mocking others. Anything harmful I've ever done, was aimed at myself alone.

By the way, I'm kinda worried about that 'Xena' side of you.  : |

Didn't think you would have made fun of others, so pretty much the first bit of his post relates to he understood how you felt, then he takes his experience further by saying he chose an unpleasant way of trying to make himself feel better, rather than choose YOUR way.  English doesn't seem to be his first language, but he's not doing too bad.

You're a bit worried about the Xena alter-ego?  So am I. Costs a fortune in tops and scares the hell out of the cat and the neighbours' ***age son.:jumping:

Posted
54 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

Didn't think you would have made fun of others, so pretty much the first bit of his post relates to he understood how you felt, then he takes his experience further by saying he chose an unpleasant way of trying to make himself feel better, rather than choose YOUR way.  English doesn't seem to be his first language, but he's not doing too bad.

Well, his english is good enough. I understood well.

55 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

You're a bit worried about the Xena alter-ego?  So am I. Costs a fortune in tops and scares the hell out of the cat and the neighbours' ***age son.:jumping:

Better stay at peace then, I'd say.

Posted
1 hour ago, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Better stay at peace then, I'd say.

Doing my best to do so - but it's getting harder to be Zen about the localised hoarding of loo paper.

Posted
1 hour ago, Vandalslut said:

Doing my best to do so - but it's getting harder to be Zen about the localised hoarding of loo paper.

Well, desperate situations require desperate solutions. Go at them. xD

Posted
Just now, SidoraxVonCreep said:

Well, desperate situations require desperate solutions. Go at them. xD

Yeah, definitely getting silly - although a Northern Territory newspaper just printed an edition with eight blank pages for use in an emergency, and my aunt who lives in New Zealand is researching suitable local foliage...