Electrics and pacemakers

HappyBDSMlover

HappyBDSMlover
Posted

I had a pacemaker fitted in the summer and abstained from electrics since but as I love it so much agreed to it with my mistress last week. Had a great time with e-stim on my cock, in my arse and an electric sound.  Still not sure whether this would have harmed me but had a CV conversation with my pacemaker technician at a recent checkup. They stated that it was highly unlikely to be of any harm that I could even be tasered with out any affect on the pacemaker. The worse that could happen is that if I had an episode ( my heart very  occasionally stops for a few seconds) while experiencing electrics the pacemaker would not pick it up and therefore wouldn't kick in.

Any comments, similar experience, advice?

Posted (edited)

Do you want to put the strain or worry on your Domme? What if your heart actually stop more than few seconds?? 

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted

He could die with a smile on his face! Though the pacemaker technician may be reprimanded for shoddy workmanship leaving extra wires poking out here and there;-)

cautiousswitch
Posted

A small battery can stop a healthy heart if the current runs through the right place.  It's hard to believe that a pacemaker couldn't be disrupted just as easily.