Birthday Surprise

cautiousswitch

cautiousswitch
Posted

If the coronavirus doesn't shut things down, this is something that will be happening later this month.

I asked one of my dommes what kind of session she would want as a birthday present.  She said that she wanted to double domme me.  Isn't it wonderful that she shares her toys?

So I scheduled a session for a week before her birthday so that she and one of her friends can dominate me.  One of my problems is that I sometimes take the terms dominant and submissive a little too seriously - the dominant does what they like within the sub's limits, end of story.  In other words, I'm terrible at trying to decide what I want to happen in a session and I like being surprised.  I know that this can be a little annoying for the dommes I play with.

My plan is that after we have our initial discussion and they go to prepare themselves and I am left to prepare myself I will set out some cheese and wine for them.  I will put on my slave harness and take up my position as a foot stool and leave a note apologizing for being such an ill-prepared sub and allow them to relax and decide what they will do with the furniture when they are ready to punish it.

Posted

I'm also someone who likes surprises - but of course it's important these are nice surprises.

Sometimes surprises build up as you get to know each other - but - I'm going to tell you something I used to do.

So, I still keep a kind of "interest list" and I use this when discussing filming with someone so they can see the activities I enjoy the most so they can pair with theirs and we can do stuff we mutually enjoy.

But, when I used to book sessions - I'd again just send the interest list if it was someone I didn't really know while also considering what they liked.  I've not booked a session since September 2018, as this was someone I was in somewhat of a relationship with that ended and I'd long since stopped sending the interest list but we'd sometimes discuss things one or the other wanted to do.   So, our last session she introduced me to needleplay and sounding.   

• 2 weeks later...
cautiousswitch
Posted

It went well.  She will be sending me a picture that might make its way into the lockdown contest.  She also got me proper measurements so I can order a custom latex suit.