Kink in the age of covid

Posted

Do you it could be acceptable to pop round to a non - shielding friend to administer a non sexual playful spanking over the knee on a bare bottom without breaching health and safety guidelines? All precautionary protocols would be observed. I didn't see it on the list of reasons to go out but it could be an hour of daily exercise. I'm thinking of someone nearby naturally.

Posted

visiting a friend is outside of the guidelines right now

I think, for example, how would you feel if a few days later she got severe symptoms and you'd been her only visitor. 

Posted

It's a no-go. Solitary exercise is permitted, but you are not ordinarily allowed to meet with others regardless of the conditions - otherwise you could still have people meeting up to play tennis, cricket, football, judo, or whatever they fancied. Plus calling spanking exercise is tenuous at best.

Posted

You are two consent adults, assess and proceed. As long you don’t meet up or see someone else after that for two weeks minimum. If both of you are singles and not working.

Posted
7 minutes ago, FabSeverus said:

You are two consent adults, assess and proceed. As long you don’t meet up or see someone else after that for two weeks minimum. If both of you are singles and not working.

What does being single have to do with breaking laws, inviting fines, and putting people at risk? Or working for that matter, if you're doing it from home 🤷‍♂️

Posted
1 hour ago, Aranhis said:

What does being single have to do with breaking laws, inviting fines, and putting people at risk? Or working for that matter, if you're doing it from home 🤷‍♂️

Obviously the person knows it’s illegal unless he’s been locked in a dark room for month! 
hes asking here a question outside the box. 

ow read my reply again then again. If you don’t understand what I mean don’t worry I was replying to him and no concern for you 

Posted

I've delivered my spanking session online. It wasnt as good but you must stay legal and safe. And have a sense of humour.  be kind to all.

Posted
10 hours ago, purrfectpanther said:

I've delivered my spanking session online. It wasnt as good but you must stay legal and safe. And have a sense of humour.  be kind to all.

Very sensible of you.  Here in Oz we can have one person visit, but the social distance of 1.5 metres has to be maintained.  The NRL is agitating to get the footy season up and running again, which - if allowed - will just be a red flag for everyone else to break the distancing laws.

Posted
55 minutes ago, Vandalslut said:

Very sensible of you.  Here in Oz we can have one person visit, but the social distance of 1.5 metres has to be maintained.  The NRL is agitating to get the footy season up and running again, which - if allowed - will just be a red flag for everyone else to break the distancing laws.

1.5 m so your visitor has to be skilled with a bullwhip then

Posted
On 4/17/2020 at 4:56 AM, purrfectpanther said:

Do you it could be acceptable to pop round to a non - shielding friend to administer a non sexual playful spanking over the knee on a bare bottom without breaching health and safety guidelines? All precautionary protocols would be observed. I didn't see it on the list of reasons to go out but it could be an hour of daily exercise. I'm thinking of someone nearby naturally.

perhaps if you're a rubber fetishist and are prepared to stay in full NBC gear while administering the spanking, now there's a thought