Fetish awakening - What was your first kink/?

Posted

I thought about this earlier today and began to wonder what was my first kinky thought, proper kind of rude sexual thought that could really be called a kink or a fetish. the answer is the thought of a girl being ***d to masturbate with a stick in her pussy whilst she was all covered in mud.

And then I thought, what was the first thing I ever did that could be classed as kinky, the answer was body writing, any where and every where so long as no one would see. I would go to school with my body inked.

Which brings me here to ask, what was your awakening ?

• 4 years later...
Dirtyfreaks420
Posted
𝔗π”₯𝔒 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔱𝔦π”ͺ𝔒 β„‘ π”΄π”žπ”° π”°π”­π”žπ”«π”¨π”’π”‘ 𝔣𝔯𝔬π”ͺ π”Ÿπ”’π”₯𝔦𝔫𝔑 𝔦𝔫 𝔰𝔬𝔀𝔀𝔢. β„‘ π”―π”’π”žπ”©π”¦π”·π”’π”‘ β„‘ π”΄π”žπ”«π”±π”’π”‘ π”₯𝔦π”ͺ 𝔱𝔬 𝔦𝔱 π”žπ”€π”žπ”¦π”« π”žπ”«π”‘ π”₯π”žπ”―π”‘π”’π”―
  • 2 years later...
Poopsitter
Posted

I remember like it was yesterday the rush and heart pounding exhilaration I would get as a kid pooping in my pants then sitting in it and cumming in my poop. I also remember a tremendous shame that borderlined on serious self disappointment immediately following my other worldly ejaculation. It was a very difficult psychological hurdle for me to overcome. I wanted so badly to be able to come to terms with the fact that this was my fetish and I deserve to enjoy it without judgement regardless of how socially unacceptable it was. For the most part like everyone else with this fetish, I live in the shadows with it. I hope someday it becomes recognized as a legitimate sexual orientation that could be accepted and incorporated into one of the LGBTQ categories where we can come out and be proud of it and find partners in our local communities. From the outside, most people can’t wrap their heads around a pants pooping fetish or how difficult it can be to find love with this β€œgift”. Thank god pants pooping delivers such earth shattering climaxes. I helps to medicate the bouts of depression associated with the loneliness and isolation that comes with not finding someone you can truly be yourself with. Please upvote this if you identify with this. Would really like to hear from anyone else who has had or still is experiencing this.