Scat fetish

Zain-5961

Posted

Absolutely love Rimin a women's bum when its natural and smelly has to taste too. Anyone else into this.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Absolutley, its always best to rim your mistress after shes had a long day at work, or a hard gym session

JohnJohnJohn
Posted

Same here.  Some years back I was seeing some gals who were often 'shower shy' and one in particular was always prone to be VERY dirty/smelly both front and back.  Ah god, the days....!!   ;)

• 5 months later...
Posted

I love to lick and eat out a man or womans dirty ass i love the smell and taste

• 7 months later...
Hotpot-5406
Posted

I love to lick clean and eat it as it goes down my throat

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

You sound and look like my dream guy! I still have a virgin ass! And I have diarrhea most of the time, I just  had to splatter some diarrhea about 10 minutes ago, and I don't wipe my ass, only when I take a shower. 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I would love to bury my face into  a woman's  shitty asshole especially if she has a fat butt and or a fat shemale butt too...i live in los angeles is there anyone interested

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
I love eating dirty ass, gives it flavour. Even when it's not dirty I go digging with my tongue and finger just to sneak a taste of the brown goodness. Have been trying years to find a girl into it but no luck, even shemale I would
  • 1 month later...