Bunny, Pt. 11 JC’s Session Continues

ReddRabbit

Posted

From my upcoming book, “Bunny”. Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy!

——————-

JC smiles, takes a final deep breath, and stands, offering me his hand. I take it, and he helps me up. I wipe the whip down, then place it back on the table with my other things. We are both covered in a fine sheen of sweat, both aroused from the session. We of course will not be fucking, which makes it even more erotic – on both parts. I look up at him, waiting. Though the first part of our session is over, we are not finished yet. 

“Mistress,” He says, “may I carry you down to the living room? I know your feet and legs must be tired. I’ll rub them for you, and fix you a drink.”

“You may,” I say, grabbing the tiny wrist-clutch containing my cellphone. He picks me up in one deft move, heading down the stairs.

He gently places me on the plush sofa, arranges a pile of cushions on one end for me to settle into, helps me stretch out my legs across the length, then excuses himself for a moment;

“I’d like to change my shirt, with your permission, Mistress – I’m a bit sweaty…then I’ll fix you a drink, and get to your feet. I’m pretty good, not to brag or anything…” he grins.

“That’s fine, JC – and you should attend to those wounds I gave you, too – I brought some ointment. It’s on your table upstairs. I’ll wait.”

His eyes widen for a moment, as if no one had ever suggested such a thing to him before, and he smiles again. “Yes, Mistress, thank you.” 

He leaves the room – with a slight limp, I note with some satisfaction, and returns a moment later with another mojito, handing it to me. “I’ll be back ASAP, Mistress. May I have your permission to go?,” he asks me. 

“You may. Thank you for the drink,” I say. 

Some Dommes find it entertaining or necessary to be rude to their subs during the service part of Play, but I don’t enjoy that – unless the sub is into it. My instincts tell me that JC loves *** during the intense parts of physical play, but for him, this pampering me bit is also part of his Aftercare, and my kindness is required for him to come down and heal from the physical/emotional/psychological intensity of our Play earlier. This is just as much a part of what we do as anything else – without it, the endorphin crash can be intensely unpleasant- for both parties. I don’t just leave my subs hanging like that, either. It’s not a responsible way to Domme. 

In a short while, JC returns, carrying a bottle of lotion, a towel, and a small basket containing a few things I can’t see, but a silver-handled hairbrush is peeking out the top. If there’s one thing that will turn me into a quivering pile of jello, it’s having my hair brushed. If this is any indication of how our sessions are going to go, JC is going to be the perfect sub. I quickly check the time on my small watch. We are down one hour. JC booked me for two. Perfect. 

He checks my drink, then kneels down by my feet. He’s wearing a fresh shirt – a partially buttoned black, short-sleeved number that fits tightly across his huge chest and biceps. He really is incredibly well put-together. He asks if he can remove my boots, and I nod distractedly, letting my eyes roam over his many tattoos. One thing I’m fascinated by on a man is skin covered in tattoos…then his huge hands skim my leg to take down my right boot, and my mind snaps back into focus. I belt back a large sip of my drink, and watch as he slowly begins to unzip it, starting mid-thigh. He’s obviously getting off on this. And to be perfectly honest, so am I. I rest my boot on his shoulder to assist him. He glances up at me, unzips it the rest of the way, then slowly removes it. He notices the thigh-high stockings next, and swallows visibly. I take a subtle, slow, steadying breath. This one is going to be an interesting challenge. He’s hot, and his imposing physical presence is, surprisingly, a huge turn on. I’m usually not attracted to the big bruiser types, but my mind suddenly clicks to the realization that this man, who is so willingly submitting to me on his knees in front of me — currently about to peel a stocking from my thigh — could literally snap me like a twig; or, a far more likely scenario, push me back onto his couch and have his way with me. With that perfectly serviceable, not-so-tiny after all (because yeah, I peeked) cock of his. 

He gently reaches up and gingerly peels down my stocking…very slowly, careful not to make eye contact. I slug back the rest of my drink, and try to steady my breathing. One leg down. I’m sure he hasn’t missed the gooseflesh raised on my thigh. 

“JC,” I say, in a steady voice, “Get me a glass of water, will you?”

I see the faintest of smiles cross his lips before he quickly stands and says “Yes, Mistress,” and strides out of the room. I don’t miss the bulge in his jeans. I’m sure he didn’t mean for me to, either. 

I bite the inside of my thumb for a moment, and think. This is a new situation for me, to be sure. I’ve never felt sexually attracted to a male sub before. Turned on during a session? Sure. All the time. That’s a given. But I’ve always maintained a professional distance before this. I’m not worried that JC will break protocol – he’s been vetted by Violet, and has a good standing in the community. Never any weird or inappropriate behavior with the Dommes. He’s worked with Vi, and she says he’s strictly business. “Sexy as Hell, but all aboveboard. Lots of the girls have worked with him. You’ll love him.” So, I’m just a bit flustered by my own response. I can maintain professional demeanor, but…I’m very aroused by this guy. And he knows it. I quickly fire off a text to Nick;

Me: MAYDAY! Sub is srsly fkn HOT. 411??

Nick: So? He’s cool? Fuck him, love! I’ll try not to be jelly… 

Me: I DON’T FUCK CLIENTS

Nick: 1st time 4 evrythng? If u like him what’s the prob? Order him 2 go down on U at least. Don’t b such a prude! Luv U x

I toss my phone away and curse Nick under my breath. I decide at the very least, JC and I can still incorporate this insane tension into our play. Without fucking, we can still use it. He knows how I’m feeling already, so we’ll play with that. Clearly, seeing me fight my natural response is a turn on for him. So, let him have that. 

He comes back with my water and hands it to me. “Can I get you anything else, Mistress?” 

“No, thank you,” I say, watching as he kneels again, stretching out my other boot for him. I take a sip and set the glass aside. He pauses a moment, then takes my boot, and places it on his shoulder. He flicks his eyes to mine, then places one hand on my calf, reaching the other to the zipper on my inner-thigh. Slowly, again, he unzips it…the faint snick of the teeth releasing one by one the only sound aside from our breathing. He slides the boot off and places it behind him. Then he reaches for my thigh, his fingertips brushing against my skin lightly before grasping the top edges and sliding the gossamer fabric down, inch by inch. My head falls involuntarily back for a moment as his large fingers slide down my skin. I hear him inhale sharply. My head snaps back up, and his eyes, which were watching me avidly, quickly go back down. 

He removes the stocking the rest of the way, and sets it aside neatly next to my other one. Then, he takes out the bottle of lotion. It’s an extremely expensive one — tuberose scented. My favorite.

“I noticed your perfume,” he explains. “I sort of have a thing for tuberose, too.”

I nod, a little awed by this guy. Usually it takes a sub at least a month to figure things like appropriate gifts of that nature out. Then again, tuberose is pretty distinctive. And this guy clearly has disposable income to play with. I lean back and settle into the pillows, and relax…resigned to enjoy the damned massage. It’s just a massage, after all. We aren’t fucking. I’ve never done that with a male client, and I don’t plan to start now. 

JC takes some of the lotion in his hands, and slowly, sensually works it into my right foot, then the left. I watch his hands, which are so large they engulf my small feet. His touch is amazing. Within moments, the *** from my perilously high heels is melted away. He slowly works his way up my feet to my ankles, rotating them gently, then up to my calves. The room is infused with the scent of tuberose and my faint sweat. Cool air is blowing through the open window, and I’ve just noticed the candles everywhere in the room. I stare at him, his eyes intent on his work on my legs. I start to twirl a lock of hair as I attempt to steady my breathing — I’m so wet that I can feel it on my thighs. As Domme, I need to maintain control. Purely as a woman, my body wants to push him onto the floor, tell him to take out his cock, and fuck him until I’ve drained him. From one standpoint, that would be perfectly within the Domme parameters. On the other hand, there’s that pesky rule I have. 

There’s also the assumption that I had, which was that he was more interested in exploring men right now — an assumption the other Dommes has as well; however, this wouldn’t be the first time a man like that was interested in me sexually. I’ve never been able to figure that one out. Maybe it’s my dancer’s figure, maybe it’s my somewhat atypical personality for a Domme. Whatever it is, I’ve had more than one man who identified as gay proposition me – inside and out of the BDSM community. But, I don’t think JC is gay. I think he’s more like me – floating somewhere in that nebulous area on the spectrum. Whatever is going on, he’s definitely manipulating the situation to where I’m having to fight what my body wants so that I can maintain my professional distance. And the larger part of me is enjoying it immensely. 

Just then, his hands start on my lower thighs – stopping all further thoughts dead in their tracks. 

Breathing in short bursts, I sit up, and my hand flies up to clench his jaw – “Be careful, slave…”

His hands freeze, clamped onto my thighs hard to match the one on his face. Our eyes are locked. “Yes, Mistress. I’m sorry. I thought…you were enjoying it. I want to make you feel good. I’m sorry if I overstepped…” then his eyes get a mischievous glint, “I’ll do whatever you say – but I can tell by the way you’re breathing that I’m turning you on…”

My heart pounds in my chest and I spring onto my knees, draw my hand back, and slap him as hard as I can. He grunts as his head snaps to one side. 

He turns his head to look at me again – “Thank you, Mistress – may I have another?”

I look at him incredulously for a moment, then throw my head back and laugh. 

Fucking brat!

Posted

Red I have never read a book in my life  every time I see these long stories I get bored with you I have read every single word  of your story  I can't get enough  always waiting for the next exciting moment omg you make this thrilling exciting sexy and my heart rate is going a hundred miles a hour  you are showing your amazing caring style I'm so turned on with your writing I hope I'm not out of line telling you what I'm thinking and imaging and dreaming about  exciting time your having

Posted
7 hours ago, Mickey10 said:

Red I have never read a book in my life  every time I see these long stories I get bored with you I have read every single word  of your story  I can't get enough  always waiting for the next exciting moment omg you make this thrilling exciting sexy and my heart rate is going a hundred miles a hour  you are showing your amazing caring style I'm so turned on with your writing I hope I'm not out of line telling you what I'm thinking and imaging and dreaming about  exciting time your having

As always, I look forward to your comments Mickey.  Just knowing you’re not generally a fan of reading but are so engaged in my story is the best praise I could hope for.  Thank you so much! I hope the story continues to excite...xo.

Posted

Couldn’t agree more Mickey! Amazing writing Red. It draws you right in, allowing us to be part of every aspect - with every word and every new chapter. I need more please x

Posted
3 hours ago, LadyMm said:

Couldn’t agree more Mickey! Amazing writing Red. It draws you right in, allowing us to be part of every aspect - with every word and every new chapter. I need more please x

Thank you so much, Lady Mm! I’m so happy you’re enjoying it as well 😘