What Color?

InsatiableHabits

InsatiableHabits
Posted (edited)

Doing some online shopping... I put aside a monthly budget for lingerie and toys. 

Currently shopping for new heel. I have many black. Hot pink. And gold. Most of my lingerie is black but trying to decide; silver or red for next purchase.

is there a color that is more appealing? More of a turn on? Gives something extra to the mind subconsciously?

Edited by InsatiableHabits
Typo
greatoculus
Posted

There's something to be said for red. I don't know what it is but that'd always be my answer. Gold makes me think of a dirty strip club and glitter everywhere... Maybe I'm crazy here

Posted

I think a pair of red would be sexy with black stockings

Posted
8 minutes ago, greatoculus said:

There's something to be said for red. I don't know what it is but that'd always be my answer. Gold makes me think of a dirty strip club and glitter everywhere... Maybe I'm crazy here

hadn't thought about gold that way, if that colour has that effect I must buy a pair.

Posted

@InsatiableHabits red is defn the way to go if you want sexy, red shoes like red handbags used to send out certain messages about a woman's availability so I'd always have red shoes in my wardrobe

Posted

Red' s passion, lust, life, love. ***. 

Posted
28 minutes ago, Sephirah said:

Red' s passion, lust, life, love. ***. 

and also an advert lol

Posted

Some people use colour to distract from a fact. I think the real question is shape and style with colour being decided when you know how much it needs to become the focus of attention. Dark if your highlighting the upper body and bright if it’s the lower body. Too much all over can be as bad as not matching the whole outfit.

Posted
1 hour ago, Dogslave said:

Definently blue

blue? 

Vandalslut
Posted

Red and dark red has been considered sexy for centuries, especially in lip colour/lipstick. Because when a woman's aroused, her lips turn darker and appear fuller.  Have fun shopping.

Posted
6 hours ago, Vandalslut said:

Red and dark red has been considered sexy for centuries, especially in lip colour/lipstick. Because when a woman's aroused, her lips turn darker and appear fuller.  Have fun shopping.

another vote for red then lol

Fantasygeek
Posted

For me blues and greens and purples stand out as appealing colours of that nature :)

Posted

sorry if this is highjacking the thread but I'm really curious about the guys who say blue shoes, is this a personal thing or is their some imagery that I'm missing? curious Kymi wants to know is she's missing something in her wardrobe

Posted
6 minutes ago, Kymi said:

sorry if this is highjacking the thread but I'm really curious about the guys who say blue shoes, is this a personal thing or is their some imagery that I'm missing? curious Kymi wants to know is she's missing something in her wardrobe

I would say its something personal to the individual. Blue wouldn't do anything for me. However if the Man support a football team that wears blue, it might float their boat a bit. I think its a simple thing as " do you like blue? or Does your Dom ask you to wear blue? If its the latter, he should gift you a pair lol.

Posted

They have to be Red, then in the worst case scenario you can just click your heels together. 👠