Favorite restraints

Posted

To my subs and rope bunnies out there, what is your favorite way to be restrained? Ropes, cuffs, belts, etc? Please try to be specific. Like if you say rope, than say how you like to be tied.

Posted

I love to have my hands cuffed behind me and a belt around my neck

Posted

Cuffs above my head, or rope tied tightly around my body. The more the rope hugs my body the better :)

Posted

I’m partial to cuffs to keep me steady as it’s easier to focus and get into subspace knowing there’s no way I’m getting loose to move around so the focus is much more intense.

MaleswitchTiger
Posted

i Own a Pair  of Spreader Bars 

cautiousswitch
Posted

Straight jacket is still my favourite.  If I can be further restrained, tied to a bench or a pole, while wearing one than even better.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I love arms tied behind my back preferably around a pole and also tied to a pole with hands in front, although I'm still hoping to find someone who can do what I think will be my favourite and string me up so my feet can't touch the ground

• 5 months later...
Posted

Handcuffs or shackles once you locked in them you under there control untill till they decide to unlock you and can be ***d to endure somewhat awkward situations like being handcuffed naked in view  of a window with the curtains open at night there is a chance some may see you there naked in the cuffs and you *** to do anything about it 

Posted

Leather cuffs with fur onthe inside, cuffed to my kitty collar or above my head

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Love, love leather cuffs! Especially when they are padlocked on !

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I love the leather cuffs and the velcro types